The Job

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                               

Yoona POV

I feel horrible. Why did I have to act like such a to Myungsoo?! I love Myungsoo, but I was just to ashamed of everyone to find out. I'm such an idiot.  The teacher told us to get on the bus so we could go support Myungsoo. It was my idea to go to the funeral. All I want to do is be there for Myungsoo and tell him that it'll be ok. Why did I have to be a , why?! I was mad at myself. The ride took about 30 minutes and we all finally got off the bus. Donghae tried to come up to me but I quickly walked away. I don't want anything to do with Donghae, I just want to see L. We walked to where the funeral was being held and I saw a couple of people there and the priest. I looked everywhere, trying to find Myungsoo, but I couldn't find him. The teacher all gave us a rose so that we could have something to put on the grave. Where is Myungsoo? I'm starting to get very worried. The funeral ended and I decided to ask Sungyeol where Myungsoo was since their bestfriends. I walked up to him and I saw a tear escape his eyes. "Sungyeol sorry to disturb you but where is Myungsoo?" I asked concerned. He looked at me and wiped away the tear. "Um he didn't want to come, I guess he's still in denial" he said in a low voice. Oh no, Myungsoo must be in so much pain right now. I need to find him. "Yoona, it's probably best to just leave him alone for now, he told me that he really doesn't want to talk to anyone." Sungyeol said to me. "Oh." I said looking to the ground. He's right, the last thing Myungsoo wants to see is the girl who dissed him for popularity. "Ok" I said to Sungyeol and thanked him. Myungsoo please be ok.

Myungsoo POV

"So how much is the pay?" I asked him. "More than you would probably expect" he said grinning. I looked at him and smiled. "Alright i'll take it" I said. "Good i'll pay you when you get the job done." He said sitting down on his chair. I turned to leave and before I could go he told me "L....i'm sorry about your .....father." I looked at him and I knew that deep down inside he really did care. I nodded and left the room. I said bye to the secretary lady and exited the building. The job that I was going to do had to do with stealing. I know it's wrong but hey I need the money. I got in my car and drove to the place.  I was going to have to go into a company and steal a computer chip that had valuable information in it. Once I got to the place, I got the clothes that Woo Bin provided me with and changed into them.

He had also given me a name tag so that it would look like I was one of the employees. I locked my car and headed towards the building. As I entered there must of been at least 100 people inside who were rushing to get things. Well dang are all businesses like this. Ok so the computer chip is supposed to be in the .......95the floor?! Dang that's high. I went into the elevator and pressed the 95. The elevator started to go up and after 5 minutes the elevator was only at the 20th floor. This is going to take a while. Ughhh.

RING

What the? Who could be calling me right now. I took out my cellphone from my pocket and looked at the caller ID. Yoona. The only thing that I felt when I saw the name was anger. Why is she calling me. I turned off my phone and put it in my pocket. Don't think about her Myungsoo. After about 20 minutes, the elevator finally got to the 95th floor. The doors opened and I stepped out. When I got out a guy came up to me and said "Oh I love your suit, work hard play hard." I think he's gay. I don't know. All I did was smile and nod. That was wierd. 

I walked quickly to the room in which the chip was in and looked around to make sure no one was seeing me. I entered the room and omg there were at least 50 computers. Crap, the chip could be anywhere. I locked the door and started to search for the chip. "" I muttered. I looked into a lot of computers but none of them had chips. Ughhh I'm getting tired. I went into another computer and opened the compartment. The chip. Yes! Finally! 

Knock knock!

"Hey who's in there?" A male voice said outside the door. Oh . I started to panic. I put the chip in my pocket and got up. I looked around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter