Missing you

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I rushed to get dressed and got all the things I needed for tomorrow. There was not time to rest, think, or anythin. All I know is that I need to get to the studio as soon as possible. I left a note for hyungsik so he wouldn't have to worry and ran out the door. I got in my car and drove towards the Woolim studio. I must of been going about 60 mph. I still can't believe were going to debut tomorrow. It was still unbelieable for me to believe that girls generation and super junior go to my school and now this. WHEWW. I arrived at the studio and got out of my car. I entered the building and headed towards the studio. As I entered the studio I saw the band already warming up. "Hey!" Sungyeol said and jumped on me. "This is really happening?" I asked. "Yea can you believe it!?" he replied and we started to stretch. Our manager ordered us to practice our fullest for the next hour. Our debut song would be "Come Back Again."

"Alright guys, we have a lot to do in a short amount of time!" Sungkyu yelled and for the next hour we practiced like it was the last day of our lives. All of us put 200% into the practice, if that's even possible.  After an hour of hell, we all took a five minute rest and went into the showers. Woohyun was in the shower next to me and we made small talk. "Hey you do know that were going to have to get hair cuts right?" he asked me. "What?!" I said. "Yea, and were going to have our hands full with performing, photoshoots, and other things so were just going to take our classes online." he said. I felt like I was going to pass out. This means that I won't be able to see Yoona. "uhhh exactly when are we going to start our online classes?" I asked. "Tomorrow" he said and I felt like my heart had shattered. What am I going to do without Yoona. God help me.

We finished showering and everyone went to sleep. We woke up at 5 am and went to go get our haircuts. All of us waited patiently in the lounging area for our turns. When it was finally my turn, I sat in the chair and a women started to cut my hair like it was nothing. I was kind of worried, I mean she cut off A LOT of hair. I sat there patiently for her to be finished and was eager to see my hair. Finally after 20 minutes she was done and I got up to look at myself in the mirror.

OH MY GOD. MY HAIR! 

Once we all got our hair done, we all laughed at eachother. There was literaly no time to waste. We all got into the van and went to a big building in which we would perform in. Once we got there we went into our dressing rooms and got dressed. After that we had to get our hair and make up done. It's wierd but you know, you gotta do what you gotta do...... It was 30 minutes till M countodown started and we had a rehearsal. "Hey L, you know SNSD is here" Woohyun said to me. "Where?!" I asked in eagerness. "I don't know but their performing today" Woohyun said smiling. Well at least I get to see Yoona one last time.

"Welcom to M countdown!" We all heard someone say, I heard the crowd cheering and heard one of SNSD's songs play. I wish I could see them perform to at least see Yoona but we were up next. "Alright guy's wev'e all been waiting for this moment in our lives and today we will take our dreams and turn it into reality" Sungkyu said to us. Everyone listened to Sungkyu. "Let go of your nerves guy's and remember that this is OUR moment that NO ONE can take away from us!" Sungkyu shouted and we all cheered like wild animals. "Hands in." Sungkyu said and we all put our hands into the center. "1, 2, 3. INFINITE!" We all shouted. Before it was time for us to go on stage we all took a picture.

It was time for us to go take the stage. Alright L you can do this. I breathed heavily and tryed to calm myself down from the nerves. The stage was dark and so we all got into our positions.

We will all remember this day. The lights went on and the song began. All of synchr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter