Forever and Utterly Alone

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

I woke up and saw Yoona in my arms. We were still on the couch. Dang we slept through the whole day. I looked at the time and it was 7:00 am. I looked at Yoona. She was still sleeping. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. I smiled to myself and remembered that Yoona and I are officialy boyfriend and girlfriend. Yoona is my girlfriend. My dream came true. I felt Yoona move and I looked at her. She fluttered her eyes open and looked around her. Her eyes came to mine and she looked at me with wide eyes. I smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead. "Did we sleep for the whole day?" she asked me. "Apparently, yes" I said to her and hugged her tightly. She put her head on my shoulder and I could smell her hair. I breathed in the sweet scent of her hair and closed my eyes. "We need to get going" Yoona said interrupting my thoughts. I opened my eyes and both of us got up from the couch. I opened the door and saw that no one was in the lobby. We took the elevator to get to our rooms. Yoona and I waited while the elevator went from level to level. It finally got to Yoona's destination and she went out and told me goodbye. Not even a kiss. Hmmm that's weird. No L, Yoona loves you, she told you that last night. I shaked my head and pushed the thoughts aside. Once the elevator got to my floor, I sneaked into my room and saw Sungyeol and Sungjong asleep on the couch. Are they really that lazy that they can't go to their bed. I went to the mini fridge and took out a pepsi. The thought of why Yoona was acting strange was still lingering in my mind. I took a sip from my pepsi and tried to distract myself by looking at the newspaper. "Well look who's back" I heard someone say. I looked up to see Sungyeol finally awaken."Good morning" I said. "Yea yea yea.." Sungyeol said waking up Sungjong as well. "Aishhh, what is your problem, can you not let a guy sleep for at least five minutes" Sungjong said. "L's back" Sungyeol said. Sungjong got up from the couch and looked at me. "Oh hey! Good morning!" He said smiling. I looked at him and smiled nodding. *Knock knock* We heard a knock and Sungyeol went towards the door to open it. It was one of the male teacher's. "Guy's you need to be ready in 10 minutes were going snowboarding today. "Yay!!!!!" Sungyeol and Sungjong exclaimed and went to go get ready. I took a quick shower and put my clothes on. I dryed my hair and left it down since I didn't have time.

We all had to take a shuttle to get to the mountains. Once we got to the mountains, everywhere I looked there was snow. The teacher told us to get our equipment and we did so. I tried to for Yoona but I didn't see her anywhere. I got my equipment and we headed to the top of the mountain. It was freezing. 

Yoona POV 

I walked out of the elevator without even giving a smile to Myungsoo. What am I doing?! Why did I say yes to being Myungsoo's girlfriend?! Reality came to me when I was in the elevator. I'm a queenka and L is ........a nobody. What was I thinking? I can't be seen with him. I got ready for the snowboarding activity and was accompanied by Donghae. Donghae and I have been talking for weeks and to be honest he's really a nice guy. But, I still can't forget about Myungsoo. I'm his girlfriend now, but i'm regreting it. Why? Because of my popularity at stake. Am I really going to give up being the queenka of the school to be with Myungsoo. My angel side was telling me that I love Myungsoo. My devil side was telling me to let him go for the popularity. I don't want to break his heart. Maybe if I give him hints he'll catch on. Once we got to the mountains, we got our equipment and I walked with Donghae close to my side. "Yoong you look beautiful today" Donghae said to me smiling. I looked at him and said "Thank you." He nodded and helped me up the mountain. Once we got to the top I saw L. He was with Sungyeol and Sungjong. He looked at me and we made eye contact. In that instant I looked away and talked to Donghae. I feel horrible but L and I wouldnt be able to workout. "You ready?" Donghae asked me and I looked at him confusion. "to go down the mountain." he said looking at me. We were next in line and L was about 2-3 people behind us. "Oh uh yeah, but i'm a little scared." I admited. "It's ok i'll be right beside you" donghae said and held my hand. I knew L was looking at us. I smiled at Donghae and we went down the mountain.

Myungsoo POV

Donghae intertwined his hands with Yoona. What was worse was that Yoona smiled with that glow in her eyes that she had given me. What is she doing? Why is she doing this? What did I do wrong? It was my groups turn to go down the mountain and we went. The cold air hit me in the face and I knew I was going at least 30mph down the hill. I let the wind take my burdens and I focused on snowboarding. Once I got to the bottom I saw Yoona and Donghae......hugging. But not just any hug, the kind of hug you would give to your boyfriend or...girlfriend. " See I knew you could do it" Donghae said to Yoona. Yoona smiled at him and we mad eye contact. She looked away from me and looked back at Donghae. I saw Donghae holding up and object in his hands. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter