The Return

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

"alright is everyone ready!?" Sungkyu shouted. "Yup" We all said. Today was the first day that we would come back to school. I was excited, scared, etc. "let's go!" Sungkyu shouted and we all got into the car. 

At school

As I went in through the front door, the familiar smell of sweaty teens and perfume from the popular's came to me once again. *sigh* Its good to be back.

RING!

"see ya guy's at lunch" Woohyun said. "yea" we all said in unision. I walked to my class, which was biology, and sat in my usual desk. I got out my notebook and wrote today's essential question. "well look who's back" a male voice said. I looked up and saw Donghae. Ugghhhh why. "hey im talking to you." He said. "Donghae sit in your seat!" the teacher yelled. Donghae went to his seat and sat down. God finally. I layed my head on my desk and tried to take a little nap. It wasn't long till all the students came in as well. I guess no one noticed me because my head was down, obviously.

"alright let's take attendance" the teacher said. I silenced all the other names that she said and waited patiently for my name to be called out. When she called out Yoona's name I heard Yoona's beautiful voice say "Present." Does she know that i'm here? Would she even care?

"Kim Myungsoo" the teacher said. Oh that's me. "Present" I managed to say. "ok good everyone is here, for today I want everyone to get with their lab partners so go ahead and team up and Yoona you may work with L now that he is back." the teacher instructed. Oh god i'm about to see Yoona, talk to Yoona, work with Yoona, ughh there's to many emotions inside me right now. I turned around and saw that Siwon and Yoona were arguing. Siwon probably does'nt want me working with Yoona or something. Yoona then walked away and went towards me. I turned my head back so fast I thought I would break my neck. I hope she didn't catch me looking at her. "Hey" a familiar voice said to me from behind. I turned around to see Yoona. *sigh* "Hi" I said smiling. Woohoo one point for me, I didn't stutter this time. She sat in the desk beside me and took out her notebook. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty. She looked at me and said "are you ok?" Oh god, she caught me staring. It wasn't my fault that she was beautiful. "yea i'm ok" I said looking away. "ok, let's get started." she said in a serious voice. I'm guessing she doesn't like me. Concentrate L, your here to work not to flirt, especially not to flirt with her while her boyfriend is like 5 feet away. Today we would have to do some kind of expirement with chemical reactions. There were blue, green, red, and yellow liquids infront of us. "Ok so it says here to first put the blue liquid into the beaker and then half of the green liquid into the beaker as well." Yoona said with her eyes glued to the contents infront of us. I looked at her for about a minute and she looked at me like I was some kind of retard. "Oh, right, ok let's do that then" I said embarrased of myself. I did as she instructed for the next half hour and we said nothing to eachother unless it was about the expirement. I didn't even dare look at her. What was wrong with her? We finished the expirement and sat in our desks quietly while she read a book that she brought. I played with my pencil,not knowing what to do.

I took a quick glance of her and she looked totally concentrated on the book. She also had glasses on, awww she looked so cute.

I was bored out of my mind. I've never seen her act like this. I can't take it anymore, her silence is killing me. "Yoona is there something wrong?" I asked. She looked at me surprised. Her expression then turned into a 'leave me alone' look. "No, mind your own business." she said meanly. I felt so stupid. I looked away. "sorry" I said bearly over a whisper. I could feel her staring at me. She probably had eyes of hate which is why I didn't dare take another look at her.

Yoona POV

I looked at him and he looked away. Why did I say that!? His face expression said nothing, but I knew that in the inside he was hurt from what I had said. I closed my book and took off my glasses. "L i'm sorry, I shouln't have responded that way" I whispered to him. "No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter