The Party

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

Flashback

"The loser was just leaving" I said with hate. I kissed Donghae on the lips and hugged him. I made eye contact with L and in that moment I was destroyed. There were tears in his eyes. He had been hurt by what I had said. No! Myungsoo I'm so sorry. I wanted to comfort L but I couldn't get out of Donghae's grasp. L quickly walked away and I struggled to get out of Donghae's arms. "Wow, you kissed me." Donghae said out of nowhere. I looked at him confused, I forgot I had kissed him. I was only trying to make L jealous."What oh uh sorry" I said to Donghae and ran towards L. But it was too late, by the time I got out to the parking lot, he was gone. Ughh why do I keep hurting L. I need to prove to him that i'm not ashamed of our love.

End of Flashback

I stared at myself in the mirror. I dressed up today because my father was having a big party. The memory of L in pain was in my mind. How could I do that to the guy that I love. Does he even love me anymore based on how I've treated him? Ughh, I need to make it right. I got my phone and went to my text messages. I took a slow breath in and said to myself "You can do this Yoona, it's just a guy." For some reason, everytime I talk, see, or even think about Myungsoo I get butterflies in my stomach. Don't be nervous Yoona. I put in L's number in my phone and typed a text.

To: Kim Myungsoo 

~ L I am so sorry for what I did today. It was out of line......I want to make it up to you by inviting you to a party at my house tonight. If you don't want to go it's fine I understand. I really am sorry. Hope I see you soon.~

Hmmm maybe it's too much- No Yoona just send the text, I argued with myself. I sent the text and hoped for the best. 

Knock knock

"Come in" I said. The maid came in to my room and said "Ms. Im the party is going to start in 5 minutes, your father wants you downstairs." "Tell him i'll be down in 2 minutes" I replied and she nodded. Ok I just need to get through this party and that's it. Deep breaths Yoona. I went downstairs and saw hundreds of people. Time to put my fake smile on.

Myungsoo POV

After 3 hours of planning our strategy for the job, we decided to go get coffee. As we went into the cafe, I got a text message causing my phone to vibrate. I got my phone from my pocket and opened the text.

From: Im Yoona (My dream girl)

~ L I am so sorry for what I did today. It was out of line.....I want to make it up to you by inviting you to a party at my house tonight. If you don't want to go it's fine I understand. I really am sorry. Hope I see you soon.~

I was surprised she had texted me. But I still don't know if she likes Donghae or...me. Probabaly not me but ehh it's worth a shot.

Kim woo bin went to got get our orders while me and Hyungsik sat at a table. "So how did you come to know Woo BIn?" I asked Hyungsik. Hyungsik smiled. "Oh uh he's actually my oldest brother." He said. "Oh" I said surprised. "How many brothers do you have?" I asked. He looked at the ground and looked back at me.

"I have 2 not counting Woo Bin" He said. "Do you see both of them often?" I asked. Hyungsik didn't respond. There was something off about him. "Umm.....I see them often, yea" He finally said. "Hey guys" Woo Bin said smiling and giving us our coffee. For the next 20 minutes we talked about stupid things and I thought back to Yoona's text. Well I guess I could make an appearance, I mean what guy wouldn't want to be with his dream girl, right? Ughhh I don't know, I just hope she can be herself around me again like in the past.

We finished our coffee and we headed back to the apartment to dress up for the party.  In order for us to have the things that we needed for the job, I had to carry a back pack. I know right, i'm going to look stupid. Kim woo bin went all out by wearing a tux, while me and Hyungsik just kept it simple. Woo Bin went in his car and Hyunsik and I took mine. Hyungsik and I got into my car and drove towards Mr. Im's house. Hyungsik got the gps so we could know where to go. To be honest I was kind of nervous, not because of the job, but because of Yoona. I drove and Hyungsik and I were quiet. "Sooo, what's your brothers names. " I asked Hyungsik. "Oh uh one of them is named Hansol." He said to me while looking out the window. "What about your other brother?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "One day I'll talk to you about my other brother, but not today" he said. I nodded. I was confused by what h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter