Lunch

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

I headed to the cafeteria after saying bye to L and went to sit at the "popular table." I don't know why but I've really gotten so used to it that I sometimes get bored myself when I sit over there. "hey babe" Siwon greeted me. "hey" I said and put on my fake smile. "I got you your food" he said showing me it. "Oh thanks babe" I said. For some reason, everytime I look at Siwon it's not the same anymore. It's like he's a totally different person. I'm not even sure if im in love with him or not.  I sat in my seat and Siwon hugged me from the side. The rest of our friends came which was SNSD and SUJU. We were the queenka's and kingka's of the school. "hey guys" Donghae said. "hey" we all murmured. "hey look at the nerds" Donghae said pointing towards someone. I looked to see who he was pointing at and saw Sungyeol (the class clown) and L, the most handsome guy in the school. Wait what?! What did I just say?! Ughhh, Yoona what is wrong with you, hes a loser. Besides you have a boyfriend. Remember. "Hey i'll be right back guys" Donghae said. Donghae left the table and went towards Sungyeol and L. "What is he doing?" I asked Siwon. "Haha hes probably going to embarass them" he laughed. I looked at Siwon and Donghae. Why would they do that. That is so immature and stupid. "Why?' I asked Siwon with an attitude. He looked at me and said "Because its funny, duh." 

Myungsoo POV

I headed towards the cafeteria and met up with my one and only friend, well best friend, Sungyeol. "hey man" I said jumping on his back. "Aishh L, I told you I can only do that to you" he complained. "Oh shut up, and carry me to lunch, besides im hurt" I said. "Yea right, what happened?" he said with a puzzled face. "well....uhhhh....I kind of got hit in the balls by a dodgeball." He looked at me and bursted out laughing. "HAHA, dude that is hilarious!" "Dude no it's not, it was embarassing" I said turning red. "How did it happen" he asked still dying from laughter. "I uh kind of jumped infront of a girl so she wouldn't get hit." I said looking down. "who?'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter