Don't Leave Me

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

"It's Hansol. They took him!"

What. I froze. I don't know what to do. I quickly got up from the bed and got dress as fast as I could.

Yoona looked at me with wide eyes. I took the phone and turned the volume down. 

"Hyungsik did you call Woo Bin yet?" I asked, panicing. 

"N-no, I-I thought I s-should call you first" Hyungsik stuttered. I got dressed and I saw that Yoona was getting dressed as well. 

"OK well do you know where they took him" I asked trying to calm my nerves down. 

"Uhh uhh, I don't know they left a note saying that they wanted only for you to come" He said. 

.......

It was a good thing  I put the volume down on my phone because if Yoona had heard that she would of freaked out.  

"Uh....ok well text me the adress ok" I said and got my keys. I hanged up. I went towards the door but was stopped by Yoona.

"L I want to go with you" she said. 

"Y-Yoona I'm sorry but I don't want you to get hurt either, promise me you'll stay here" I said looking into her eyes. She looked at me and nodded. 

"I'll be back, I promise" I said and ran out the door. 

******

I my car and sped to the adress in which Hyungsik had texted me. Hansol please be ok buddy. Please. God don't let anyone hurt him! I was driving so fast in the rain. It was thundering and raining very hard, causing my vision of the road to be limited. I got to the place and  I met up with Woo Bin and Hyungsik. 

"Let's get this son of a " Woo Bin said as  he handed us some guns. 

"Were not for serious going to use these right?" Hyungsik asked. 

"If it comes to that, then I will shoot every single one of those bastards" Woo Bin said with anger. The plan was that I would go in first and talk to the tough guy, and well we'll see how it goes after that. I walked into the dark building and infront of me was Hansol. I almost did'nt even recognize him.

He was masked by all his blood. I ran towards him and held him. 

"L?" he managed to say. 

"Hansol i'm here don't worry" I said carrying him. 

"Oh please stay for a while" someone said. I looked up to see the tough guy. That Son of a .

"YOU BASTARD!" I yelled. 

"Hey, I gave you a fair warning did'nt I?" he said laughing. 

"I've done nothing against you" I said to him. He just laughed. 

"Yea well I don't care" he said and he snapped his fingers. Out of nowhere, a lot of guys came out from behind him. .

"What? Is this supposed to get me scared?" I asked him.

"Get him."

Yoona POV

No. I can't just sit around here and just think that L will be fine. I can't! I'm sorry L, but I can't keep my promise. I ran towards my car and went towards Hyungsik's house. I knew that he had the adress there somwhere. I entered his house, it was unlocked 'really hyungsik?', I went towards a stack of papers. I went through them until my eyes landed on one which seemed suspicous. This has got to be it. I ran back to my car and drove towards the adress. It was POURING rain outside. I need to get there as fast as I can.

Myungsoo POV

I writhed on the floor in pain. Then out of nowhere I heard gunshot's. 

Hyungsik and Woo Bin. Despite my weaknes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter