Be Mine

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                   

Yoona POV

He nodded his head and smiled. He won't look at me directly for some reason. Awww he's so cute! "Hello?" I said to him. "Oh sorry it's just that...." he said pausing. I looked at him and he looked away. "Just that what?" I asked Myungsoo. He looked at me in the eyes. "You make me nervous" he said. After all this time L still had the same effect on me. The truth is that I get nervous around him as well. "I know how you feel" I said to him punching his arm lightly.

He laughed and we looked into each others eyes. It seemed as if time had stopped when I looked into his eyes. "It's nice to see you too" L said. I smiled at him.

He made my heart melt by just saying some simpole words. No once could make me feel like L does. 

No one.

He smiled at me and turned his focus back to the movie. I yawned from how tired I was. L looked at me and scooted himself closer to me. I looked at him in confusion. He tapped his own shoulder and said " Put your head on my shoulder so you can take a nap." I smiled at his words. I layed my head on his shoulder and breathed in his sweet scent. He took off his jacket and put it on me. "Thank you" I said to him. He nodded an put his arm around me. In two minutes I had drifted off to sleep.

Myungsoo POV

It's been 5 hours into the flight and I looked at Yoona. She was still asleep with her head on my shoulder. She looks so beautiful. The flight attendant started to come around and give everyone food. "Yoona" I said nudging Yoona to wake her up. She woke up fast and looked around in confusion. She's so cute! "What" She asked me. "Their bringing around food" I said to her. "Oh" she said and sat up. Awwww man dang it! Yea great move L now she's not on your shoulder anymore. The flight attendant came to us and I ordered some instant ramen for the both of us. I looked at Yoona for confirmation. She nodded her head and the flight attendant gave us our food.

"Say ahhh" I said giving some ramen to Yoona. She laughed and said "ahhh." I put the food in and she swallowed it. "mmmmm" she said. I smiled and messed with her hair. "Hey!" she said giving me a pouty face. I laughed at her actions.

"Your turn" she said and took the chop sticks away from me. She took some ramen and told me to open my mouth. I did what she asked of me and she fed the ramen to me. We finished our ramen and we only had one more hour of the flight left. She looked out the window. She looked like an angel. A queen. A godess. She caught me starting at her and I quickly looked away. She smiled and took my hand. I looked at her hand on mine. Could it be destiny that we saw each other again?

End of flight

Everyone got up from their seats and headed out of the airplane. Once Yoona and I were out, I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Yoona"

I turned to the voice. Siwon. He looked at me and said "well of it isn't little L, long time no see."

"like wise" I replied.

"L hurry up!" I heard someone say. "Uhhh....I've gotta go, it was good to see you again Yoona" I said to Yoona. She nodded and said "Let's just hope we get to see eachother more." I smiled and walked away. I looked back and saw Siwon talking with Yoona. No I'm not jealous. Nope. Not jealous. Stupid Siwon get away from Yoona!

Calm down L.

I caught up with the members and we went into the taxi. We'll see eachother again Yoona, I promise.

Yoona POV

The next day

Today is the start of the K-con. I've been waiting for this all night. Everyone got dressed and went to the RV. I sat in my seat beside Yuri. We just played on our phones for about 30 minutes throughout the ride. Until. Yup you guessed it, Siwon came over to sit with us.

"Hey" he said looking directly at me. "Hi" I managed to say. Aishhh what is up with this kid, he always wants to be around me. "Yuri do you mind if I talk to Yoona privately for a second" He said to Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter