To Save A Life

The inbetweener and the queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

It's been almost 3 weeks that the court case has been going on. Today was supposedly the last day and based on the "evidence" i'm for sure going to jail.

happens.

Hansol POV

3 weeks. 3 weeks since the court case and I've been begging Woo Bin to tell the truth. I don't exactly know what happened that night but I know L, and he would'nt do such a thing to his girlfriend. 

"Woo Bin, please do something please!" I said to him while he just ate his breakfast. 

"Shut up Hansol, eat your breakfast" he said with a mean glare. I looked over at Hyungsik. I know he's having a hard time to with just leaving Myungsoo. 

"Hyungsik, come on man L is our brother!" I said. He looked at me and sighed.

"Hansol eat your breakfast" he said. That's it! I can't take it anymore!

"Damn it! L is our brother, you guy are just going to let him rot in jail when he did'nt even do anything wrong!!!!???? All of us have been wanting for find our long lost brother and now that we found him, you guy's just want to treat him like trash! Get off your lazy asses, go to the stupid court, and tell the DAMN TRUTH!" I yelled.

They looked at me in surprise. Hyungsik turned to Woo Bin.

"Woo Bin he's right, L is our brother.....he's family" He said  looking at Woo Bin in the eyes. Woo Bin looked at me and Hyungsik.

"Well what are you guy's waiting for, it's the las day of court for L, get off you lazy asses and let's go save our brother" he said smiling.

Oh yeah, brother's to the rescue.

Yoona POV

Today is the last day for the court case. L deserves to go to jail for what he did.

******

I arrived at the court with Taecyeon by my side. For the past 3 weeks he's been very supportive. He's always trying to make me smile, which is very sweet of him. 

I sat in my seat with Taecyeon beside me and we waited for the court session to begin. The door opened and L came in accompanied by a police officer. 

I felt Taecyeon squeeze my hand in effort of showing that everything will be ok. I hope everything will be ok. I could'nt help but look at Myungsoo. Was'nt it just 3 weeks ago that we said we loved eachother and then this happens. L played with my feelings. The worst part is that I gave him my ity.

Ugghhh how could I have been so stupid. I fell in love with a guy who did'nt even care about me, he only cared about my money.

"Yoona are you ok?" Taecyeon said to me with worried eyes.

"Yea it's just that I have a lot of things on my mind" I said. 

"You mean L" he said darting his eyes towards L.

He looked like he was bothered. I looked at him but he looked away. 

"Wait, are you jealous?" I asked Taecyeon.

"What?! pshhhhh no, jealous, hahaha" he said looking at the ground, his face getting red. I smiled at his actions.

"You have nothing to worry about" I whispered to him and gave him a wink. The same exact wink that I had given L when we kissed at the lockers in school.

I know L was looking at us. Is that why I did it? I wanted to get L jealous? 

Taecyeon smiled and looked at the ground from embarassment.

Myungsoo POV

Yoona just winked at Taecyeon. 

Calm down L. Calm down. 

"Alright everyone let's begin" the judge said. 

"Hey can you give me a water please" I asked the police officer. He looked at me and walked away. Well dang he can't at least get me some water before I go to jail? For 25 damn years.

I saw the police officer come back and he surprisingly handed me a water. 

I opened the cap and the judge looked at me like I was some retard. Everyone's eyes were on me. Pshhh I don't give a , I'm gonna drink MY water. I drank my water slowly and the judge coughed showing anoyance of me. I drank my water and told the judge "sorry." Haha not.

"Ok let's begin" he said. The prosecuting lawyer got up and started saying a lot of bull. I was'nt even paying attention. 

I looked over to where Yoona was. She looked so beautiful. I noticed that Taecyeon was also looking at her and then slowly Yoona made eye contact with Taecyeon. She smiled at him. But not just any smile, the rare smile that she always used to give to me. Now she was giving it to Taecyeon. I felt like someone was taking a knife and cutting my heart piece by piece. It does'nt feel good to be on a one sided love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter