eight

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—chapter eight; new friend

 

 

It been a long trip to baekhyun and his family.it about 2 hours since they on car.mr byun was busy driving since early 7 am.it took 4 hours 22minutes to reach haeundae which located in busan.they decide to ride car than ktx or plane since it was easy to go anywhere with you own car.it was a boring with everyone just keep their mouth shut.mrs byun was asleep and mr byun was focus on his driving meanwhile baekhyun been left out back there.he just listen to his favourite music on his phone with the earphone hanging on his ears.

on other day,his father friend was following them from back.as mr byun said,that they are going to vacation together with his friends.so they did.they still dont see each other since they dont get out from the car after meet up to catch up together.baekhyun not really excited for this trip but he really expect to be fun since it was summer.it been a week school been closed and he spending his days with kyungsoo,playing games together.now,he gonna go to summer trip.a ballad song was playing on his playlist making he become sleepy since he just slept only for a few hours.so,slowly his eyes become heavy and he dont know what happen after that.

 

 

it was not a long time when mrs byun wake up him telling that they are arrived already.baekhyun rubs his eyes many times before open it widely.he strech his tired arm before go out from the car.they arrived at hotel and went to lobby to get their room.it was a while,his father friend come together with his family.baekhyun saw mr kim and mrs kim with their son and daughter.the eldest seem same age with him.for some reason,baekhyun was amused looking at their son.

he has a perfect figure which tall and have a handsome unique face.he has a thick lips that make he look more charisma.he very fashionable with his style.he wore a black and white plain t-shirt with sweater tied on his waist with jean.he also wore a hat that cover his hairs.although it was simple,baekhyun find he look very cool and attractive.it not baekhyun been fall for him.as a boy,he find him very attractive and he envy him.unlike him,just wore short ripped jean and a shirt.it was so uncool he think.

another was his little sister that just around 5 or 6 year old.baekhyun thought a moment before glance at the boy once again.his face are unreadable with those blank stares that he give to his-parents-talking-with-the-hotel-staff.he lean on the lobby counter and just waiting cooly.meanwhile baekhyun just sit near the lobby since he was all tired.he want to sleep more.after get their keys,they went to their room.it was a small apartment that fit his small amount family and his father friend another room.

it was around 11am,still early to eat lunch so baekhyun took the chance to sleep.so he took a small nap after keep his thing on the room.he even lock alarm to wake up him since his parent also want to take a nap.he even dream about his angel.it was dark surrounding him but then he saw an angel that light the darkness running,so he decide to chase her.he tried to catch her but she run ro fast.he shout call the angel as the angel turn at him.he stop to catch his breath and lift his face.it was a suprise that the angel was taeyeon.he cant help but smiled to her.taeyeom was smiling as well.for a moment,her smiled was the most happiest thing for him.

he tried to hold her but then she was fade up."taeyeonn!" he shouted when her face start to missing."taeyeon,dont go! i love you!" he shouted again as a warm liquid start gather on his eyes.he tried to catch her but it was nothing happen as she just disappear on the air."taeyeonn!!" and it become dark again- his alarm ringing waking him up from his slumber.baekhyun open his lid with annoyed.he closed his phone and wipe his sweat although he switch on the aircond.

he sit up from his bed and take his phone once again.he open the gallery and open a photo that taeyeon was inside it.he secretly stolen from her sns account.her selca that she posted on her instagram.it was very precious to him.everytimes he miss her.he will look at that photo.he touch the photo on the screen.he touch her lips photo and curved a smiled.her smile show that she can be the happiest girl in the world.he very loves her smile.it was adorable and heart thumping at the sametimes.

but then his smile fade when he thought of himself."loser,oetori~" he hum bigbang-loser song.it was perfect title for him."Loser" he exist the gallery and glances that clock.it was 1:06 pm written on the screen.he off his phone and throw on the bed before stand up to wake up his parents.so,they went to the restaurant down there and have a great lunch.

everyone was full and decide to take a look at the beach viewer outside the hotel exclude baekhyun.he was to lazy to stand and they are going to beach this evening.right now was too hot.so,he just sit on his chair while his mind alreadh somewhere else."you dont want join them?" a sudden voice greet him.baekhyun turn at the voice.it was the eldest son of mr kim.baekhyun look at him before answer it.before he could open his mouth."it jongin.my name is kim jongin." he introduce himself with a small smile and handshake.

baekhyun find it very charisma.his hairs was in messy but he still look cool unlike him,a mushroom hair forever.he though for a while."byun baekhyun." baekhyun accept his handshakes and they are becoming friends.it not took long to make himself comfortable with the person he just met.he dont expect but jongin not making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter