thirteen

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—chapter thirteen; im yoona & kim jongin

 

 so he gather his courage while tighten his fist."do you come this friday?" finally,he say it loud but unable to at taeyeon face.taeyeon seems to be blank for a while and just chuckles after saw his cute expression."yeah,yuri insist me to go with her.so,i just agree.i never expect she will go out with a junior." she spoke out but the junior word make he think of himself."why sunbae?"you dont like going out with juniors? he asked,worried that taeyeon dont have interest in young boys.taeyeon nudge him with her shoulder."yah stop calling me sunbae,just call me noona.we are close enough" taeyeon smiled,revealing her perfect teeth.baekhyun looks at her with small smiled.he just too happy to get permission to drop the honorific with her."really? can i?" he asked,still dont believe it.

taeyeon nods before give him a reassure smiled.baekhyun cant help but smiling ear to ear.finally,his dream to call her noona come true."taeyeon noona" he said out her name excitedly."hmm?" taeyeon turned while crooked her eyebrow.baekhyun just too happy as he chuckles shyly ,revealing his cute cheekbone."it nothing." he shook his head.then,the bus arrived at hakdong bus stop."we arrived already." taeyeon announced as she stand up while fixing her bag straps.baekhyun was standing as well."yah where are you going?" taeyeon asks,looking at him weirdly."send you home." he said innocently.taeyeon shook her head as she put her hands on his shoulder and pushed him down to make he sit back at his seat.baekhyun was little shocks,but like her touch as he glances at her hands that on his shoulder.

"no no,just here.my home just over there." she just point in random direction.she dont want trouble baekhyun since he had to get another bus if he get off now and it was late already.it enough that company her on bus can make she happy."but.." he want to be with her more."no,no.thanks a lot.i can walk with my own." she still dont let go of his shoulder as baekhyun was staring up at her with plead face.it feel like taeyeon was going to seduce baekhyun with the position baekhyun sitting down and taeyeon was standing in fron him while holding his shoulder."arasso." baekhyun gave up.he dont have chance to know which is her house."okay,i'm going." she give him a smiled as she pats his head before walk out from the bus.

as her feet touch the ground.baekhyun quickly moving towards the window to peek her.as the bus moving to next destination,taeyeon turned around and saw baekhyun was looking at her.so,she waving at him while smiling widely.baekhyun was shy but wave back at her.the bus getting further and she dont see sight of baekhyun anymore.she put down her hand while biting her lip with a smiled.been together with baekhyun really brighten her day although it was short,she was satisfied.she cant wait for this friday to be with him again,she hope so.then,she remember how she act in front baekhyun and regret it."aish why i do that in front him? ahhh! so embarassing!" she slapped both of her cheeks softly.

 

 

 

 

jongin was doing the mathematic questions that given by mrs bae.he was too focused to answer each questions.beside,he had no seatmate and in front him,there are yoona and sooyoung also doing the questions.baekhyun and kyungsoo was far from him since he was on the most behind.he looks up and stares at the backview of yoona and sooyoung blankly when there are one question that he dont understand.suddenly,yoona turned around and meet eyes with jongin as she smiled when she realized that jongin was watching her."jongin ah,what are you doing?"she asks cheerfully,making sooyoung turned back as well."jongin ah,what are you doing?" sooyoung repeated yoona question.

yoona quickly nudge her and sooyoung nudge her back.so,they are fighting again."yah,you two stop it" jongin said,trying to stop them.everytimes he talk to them or meet them,they always pushing around and decide who to talks first with him.they just act childish fighting over him but jongin just find it very cute.there are one girl attract his attention.both of them let go each others and looks at jongin with a awkward smiled.jongin smiled back at them,and take his notebook."do you understand this question,i cant understand this one" jongin pointed the hard question that he couldnt answer it.yoona pushed sooyoung face and move her chair backward so she can look at the question more closer.

she scanning the question while holding the edge of his notebook."ahh this one.." she took her pencil without looking at sooyoung who was glaring at her."i can teach you"she said,glances up at jongin close up face and gulped."teach me then" jongin says,looking at yoona.yoona puts down his notebook and fix her position,so she will feel comfortable to teach him.now,they are facing each other with jongin desk in the middle."this one ×, you should put here." she start to write the question back and teach him one by one.jongin nods as he understand the steps.he glances at her and saw how focus she while teaching him.

he smiled a little bit as he find she is very cute with the serious face.honestly,out of girls in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter