nine

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—chapter nine; just right

 

 

Baekhyun looks himself on the mirror reflection."like this?" he fix the hat that he wore backside so it revealing his forehead.jongin look at baekhyun while playing with his chin,thinking maybe."i think you should revealing your forehead more,so it will be shine and it will attract attention.people will got blind because your forehead shine too bright." jongin laughed at his own statement as baekhyun just give him a glares."just change your hairstyle,that it." jongin give up and rolls himself on the bed.he closed his eyes for a moment."you should cut your mushroom hair and get a nice hairstyle.stop pretending to be innocent,i saw what you see did when we eat with the bikini noonas." jongin said,making baekhyun feel slightly embarassing with his own action,looking at the noonas s."yah,shut up!" baekhyun throw the cap on jongin body."stop abbusing me,just get a haircut and you will look hotter." jongin said,still closing his eyes.his eyes was tired due the long trip to busan and he dont even sleep isince he busy playing with his mobile games.

 

it was already passed midnight but the boys still wide awake.jongin already told his parent that he want to sleep with baekhyun.as expect,his parents gladly give permission and he knew that his parents glad that he can make a good friend with baekhyun.the whole room was messy with clothes around the floor.baekhyun took out every pieces of clothes that he brought and wear it one by one and jongin was the judge.the judge decision is baekhyun style is okay but if he want to look like a bad boy,he should buy a lot of tight jean,denim jacket or sweater and hair gel.jongin also suggest that baekhyun should wear eyeliner so he will totally look like bad boy and start work up to get a perfect abs.baekhyun just shook his head on the style that totally opposite with his style.after that,baekhyun is too lazy to pack his clothes back and end it with laying on bed,

baekhyun was playing with his mobile games meanwhile jongin is half sleepy but he still awake."yah,you dont have something fun to play?" kai slapped baekhyun since baekhyun was lie face downward next to him."this game." he said and continue playing.jongin sighed and thinking something.then,a light pop on his mind."baekhyun,do you has taeyeon noona number?" jongin asked out of sudden.baekhyun scoffs but still focusing on his game."since when she was your noona?" he asked in disbelief."ppali,do you have her number?" jongin ignore the question and insist baekhyun."i have it." when heard that,jongin feel like to punch him many times."why? why baekhyun? tell me why?" he took baekhyun phone from him."what wrong with you?" baekhyun ask getting annoyed.jongin existed the game and went to contact selection as he start to find taeyeon number."what you put her name?" jongin asked baekhyun in hurry.

baekhyun look up at jongin before grinned."chagiya." he said in embarassement.jongin raised an eyebrow and start to find the name.he smirked when he found the wanted number.baekhyun quickly cover his phone with his palm when he realize what jongin gonna do."dont tell me that you are going to call her?" baekhyun guess although it was obvious.jongin just grin revealing his fake eyesmile."mr byun,if you has her number for a long times ago,you should call her.not just save on the contact.why you save other people number? because you want to contact them right? so you should contact her at least once.lets have a try." jongin said and it could make baekhyun heart went softer so he just let jongin do it.so,jongin quickly took the chance to call her right away before baekhyun change his mind again.he pressed the phone button and calling her.baekhyun could feel his hand are sweaty because of nervous.

tuttup ttup..
 

"she not answer it." baekhyun said little dissappointed since he also hoping.the call still on line but still none answer."it late already,maybe she already sleep." baekhyun guessed as jongin put his index finger on his own lips."shhhss, girl won't sleep early during holiday.trust me." jongin said confidently.he experienced it very well."how can—"his voice been intterupt. by another voice."hello" her voice was on line and baekhyun feel like his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter