three

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Chapter three; other side

 

>Mrs Hwang took a deep breath of spoke through the mic."attention everybody! please focus what i want to say because i won't repeat it." All the class monitors and prefects nods in understand."firstly, i want split you into 7 groups." she said.the students keep glancing at each other since they gonna be in group.Baekhyun take the chance to stole glance to Taeyeon who was sitting on in front seat."and i will tell your name which group you should join." she flip the papers into the second page.

"Group 1,Kim Hyunwon , Jung soojung, Hwang taekyung, and Kim Hwayoung.. following second group, Kim Taeyeon, Yuri kwon, Kim Giyeong,Choi wayoung and..."

Baekhyun gulped hardly.he was hoping he was the same group with Taeyeon."Byun Baekhyun." Yes! he cant help but feeling so happy as he fly his fist on air,making the person next to him giving a weird looks.Baekhyun quickly bow his head,feeling embbarrassed with his action but his smiled fade away after he think about something.After been confirmed their groups,they have to go to their own group."Okay guys! hurry up!" Mrs hwang clapped both of her hands as she telling the kids to be quick.

"Great Yuri! we are in same group!"  Taeyeon exclaimed as she high five with yuri with a excited smiled."yeah, i think teacher dont want separate us." yuri joked around and both of them laughs.Then,Giyeong and Wayoung come towards them with low both of their head,feel shy with their sunbae."Annyeonghesayo Sunbaenim! Please take care of us" they said in unison as they bow at Yuri and Taeyeon.

As expected,Taeyeon replied their bow."Ne,we will..dont worry." Taeyeon smiled and noticed something."oh,where are another one?,i thought our group had 5 people.?" she asked."yeah,i'm heard his name was byun bo-' whatever..do you guy know him?" yuri asked at her hoobaes and received a shook from them.she looking around for the wanted person but fails since she not recognize him.Taeyeon caught her words and looks at her friend."wait,you mean byun baekhyun?" she raised her brow.Yuri turns her gaze on Taeyeon and nods.

"yeah,I think so..because he the only one in this school have byun as survive name." Yuri said ,glancing at Mrs Hwang who was speaking in front which she dont give any attention at all."oh really? but where is he?" Taeyeon asks,feel a little dissappointed with baekhyun."i though he come because..he promise me already.." Taeyeon muttered,looking at her two hoobae who was sitting next to yuri and then yuri who was sitting next to her and turns her attention in front.

Because the teacher was giving explanation,they have to listen to it carefully.They might dont know about the games that they will be play soon.It not a camp but just like where teacher can see their teamwork and hardship towards each other.in short, it just like running man,they will be given a mission and they had to solve it to move to other mission untill the final mission,who can solve all mission will get first place.There will also lectures,another fun activites and farewell party the next day.

Taeyeon knew all about this camp because she one of who organize the event but yet she still dont know the rules.Taeyeon dont know why but she was giving her attention to her teacher but her mind dont listen to it.she just thinking about baekhyun,she was wondering where he go.Taeyeon turns her head to other side when heard a chair-been-pulled sound and saw a person was sitting next to her.the person lean back on the seat and turning at Taeyeon when he felt something as they meet eyes.

Baekhyun just smiled at her that made she skip a beat for the second times before he looked in front -act like nothing happen."baekhyun ssi," she called out.Baekhyun tilt his head and saw that Kim Taeyeon was glaring at him.he little shocked,wondering if he did anything wrong."Ne Taeyeon sunbae—"

"where have you been? we been looking for you." she said,acrossed both of her arms angrily.Baekhyun stares at her for a while before looks away.he always felt embbarrased everything he meet eyes with her.Everytimes.he just wonder what made she look upset and mad like this.is it because of him? then,he gaze on her again who still looking at him with pout lip.Baekhyun have to admitted it she look so cute right now but he wont say it loud."I went to toilet." he said,still in low voice since the teacher was talking in front.

Baekhyun saw her eyes changed soften which mean she not glare anymore."you should say to us before go,aish,i though you not coming." Taeyeon said,lean back on the chair and try to get her attention to teacher again.Baekhyun felt guility suddenly.Yeah,it is his fault for not tell anyone except Mrs Hwang.

he just need to calm himself for been nervous and had a bad thought.he just thought Taeyeon must be thinking that she saw him many times today,so she must though baekhyun doing it purpose because he want to stay by her side.he tried to brush away the thought but it still coming on his mind.he feel like he wasn't been invite in this event and no one was happy with his attendance here.he looks down and feeling hurt,not hearing what ever the teacher said."I'm sorry." he apologized.

Taeyeon turn at him again a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter