fifteen

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—chapter fifteen; OUR

 

"jongin ah,i'm glad that you want to go out with me."

"that what noona-dongsaeng did,right?" 

"noona,dongsaeng? i thought you had feelㅡ nevermind." 

from that,yuri realized that jongin never thought her more than a noona.her heart was ache but she cannot do anything to change his feeling.everything she remember his words during the amusement park,she will get hurt.it just her that stupid for liking a hoobae and thought he had same feeling towards her.but she want to put blame to jongin for being too nice to her and make she feel he also like her.it hurt like hell but yuri must bear it and keep the noona-dongsaeng relationship with him.that the end of story of her one side love.

 

 

 

3 days passed but baekhyun still can't forgot what happen at the amusement park.did she really kiss him? or it just him being hallucination? they dont get chances to talk after that since yuri,jongin and kyungsoo came and he don't even see her at school since she been avoid him.did he did something wrong until she dont even want to walk pass him. he knew something that he actually not sure about that but he had a strong feeling.so,he taps kyungsoo shoulder who was copying his notes."kyungsoo ah."

"what? i'm busy here." he said while focusing on the notes as his hand was writing."i had a confession." baekhyun said,waiting kyungsoo to turn at him but he didn't."what kind of confession?" he ask and then stop write as his eyes went wider."perhaps..you like me...?" he sound very squishy as baekhyun poked his head in annoyed.Kyungsoo pouts while patting his head where he got hit."listen to me,kyungsoo." baekhyun looks around before lean closer to kyungsoo."It about taeyeon sunbae,i mean taeyeon noona." he giggles at the noona words since he got permission to call her noona.When he realized he been too girly,he quickly cleared his throat while fixing his necktie before looks at kyungsoo back."you know,we went to amusement park right and you left me with her-"before he could speak more,kyungsoo interupt him."i'm forgot to tell you,yuri sunbae told to left you because taeyeon sunbae,oh wait,i'm not suppose to tell this,it a secret." Kyungsoo quickly keep his mouth shut when he remember yuri warned to not tell baekhyun about that.Now he want to zip his mouth for being bad even Jongin keep it as secret and pretend know nothing."what is it,kyungsoo? tell me!" it makes Baekhyun curious and become more curious because of Taeyeon name was mentioned.Kyungsoo shook his head and continue to copy down baekhyun notes but then baekhyun take his note away from him and hide it behind him."tell me." 

Kyungsoo turned at him with frustrated face."come on byun,i need those notes." he pleaded trying to get the note but baekhyun won't easily give to him until he know the secret between yuri,jongin and kyungsoo.what is thee secret about until he can't even know and Taeyeon was involved too."tell me first.." baekhyun gives him his smiles.Kyungsoo sighs hardly."I don't know,Taeyeon likes you that why."Baekhyun was surprised as his heart was softer.Taeyeon noona like me..? he asked himself.Kyungsoo quickly take the chance to steal the notebook back and start to write again."Please don't tell that i told you." Kyungsoo warned or else Yuri will kill him.he shook his head when thinking about it as he keep writing."Wait,you mean Jongin also know about it?" Baekhyun ask,pulling kyungsoo shoulder to know further about this."Don't ask me,i don't know anything." he tried to avoid the situation.but why he doesn't tell me? Baekhyun turns at Jongin seat and suprise he was not there and wonder why he going since the teacher will come soon.

 

 

"Seriously Im yoona,you don't want date me?" 

Yoona sighs as she keep walking."why you need to follow me going to toilet?" she crossed her arm above her her chest,glaring at the guy in front her.he was facing her as he walking backward.Yoona went out to go to toilet and it happen when Jongin suddenly called her and now he was following her."then date me first and i won't follow you." he stops as the girl stop her step as well.she stares at him in disbelief and it give Jongin hope that she might say yes.Jongin keep grinning while waiting for her answer."no." she mentally said and jongin lost his smiles."now get out my way."she pushed his shoulder so she can walk as she hits his shoulder with hers,leaving jongin who was can't believe that he got rejected for the second times.he stay on the position for a while before turn around."I will following you Im yoona even in toilet!" he shouts and it make Yoona turns at him and her eyes went wider when she saw Jongin was running towards her.so,she raise her feet and run as well.It been a long time she dont feel like this,the freedom feeling grew as her hairs was blowing back as she running.she curved a smiled before glances back to see jongin.

"oh no." as expect,he was fast since he was boy after all.Yoona saw toilet signboard and quickly turn left and make her way into the toilet.Jongin stopped when she already entered the toilet with frustrated face.he took a deep breath to catch his breath since he been running too much but still unable to chase her.suddenly,yoona pop her head through the toilet door."don't you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter