two

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Chapter two; miracle

 

The bell rang for the last time for today that mean school already end.Baekhyun starting packing his stuff and put it inside his bag.he glanced at his black wristwatch that had been gifted to him from his father.the camp starting at 4:00 pm and he got more one hour to waits to eat his lunch and do some works."i'm go first" kyungsoo slap his shoulder as baekhyun nods understandly."alright." He said and kyungsoo exit the class room.he waved him a goodbye as he dissapear from the door.

Baekhyun took his bag's strap and wore over his shoulderand walked where the swich at.it been his routine as a class presidenyt to make sure all lamps and fans are off before go home.so,he turn off one by one as he turning front his class.he just noticed there still two people in theclass,Im Yoona and Choi Sooyoung.

They keep talking some random stuffs.want or not baekhyun heard they conversations"we should hang out this evening, i miss your mother chocolate shake." Sooyoung chirped happily.

"sure, i would love too, we can also study group.." yoona giggled as both of them startog walking towards the door."Yeah, yoona, you can teach me add math.i don't understand at all." Sooyoung sighed thinking how hard the subject."don't worry , i will teach you." Yoona smiled at her.as they pass beside baekhyun,sooyoung spoke out."baekhyun, are you not going home yet?" she asked as baekhyun turns facing them."i am.. just want make sure everybody empty the class." He said as he glance at yoona who hide herself behind sooyoung.they meet eyes again but baekhyun turn his eyes at sooyoung.

"wah, byun baekhyun, you are so great leader! I'm so proud of you!" Sooyoung patted his back many times as baekhyun just grinning widely.

"it nothing ." he rubs back of his head shyly.his caring side make yoona falling in love with him more."well, we have to go now.see you this monday!~" sooyoung bid him a goodbye and walk out together with yoona.baekhyun just return with a smiled."Omo! why he so cute?" As they step out from the class yoona spazzing over him."low your voice or he might hear you" sooyoung slap her shoulder softly as both of them giggling at each other and of course baekhyun heard it.

"she what?" he mumbled.he already knew yoona since middle school because they always be classmate but he never expect that yoona have a feeling for him.he blinked many times before exit the classroom.he walked near the balcony so he can see down there since he in second floor.he walks pass 3-3 class,3-2 class an he stopped at 3-1 class because it was taeyeon class.he peeking at the window and immediately  widely his eyes.

Suddenly his heart feel a sharp pain."what are the hell that they doing?" he cursed out.he tiptoed his shoes since the window is little high from him and he is short as he peeking again."Kris,please stop doing this!?" taeyeon said for the third times she step back.when she was packing her books as all her classmate starting leave the classroom,kris suddenly grabs her wrist and pull her.how cruel her bestfriend,yuri leave her just like that (since kris told her too) she know tha kris likes to disturb her but she never care about him and she never expect he will do like this for the second times.

"Taeng , i'm just want you understand my feeling."kris said while put both his hands on his chest where-the-heart-place."you think you traps me in this classroom and now we both left,you can make me fall in love with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter