fourteen

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

still remember this story?

 

—chapter fourteen; amusement park

 

 it was friday and baekhyun wake up so early because he excited about the date.date? it more like 'i company my friend going date with a senior.the senior brought her friend and i like her friend'.he choose to wear plain blue shirt and dark jean.he just want to be handsome in front taeyeon,so he put a lot gel and hair spray on his hairs.he been standing in front the mirror for a long times just to make a hairstyle that look perfect on him.he smiled in satisfied while looking at his own reflection on the mirror after change 4 different hairstyles.the last one was suit him well,so he decide with that one.he wore some cologne on his wrists and spread it on his cloth."done" he muttered.

he took his phone and head to living room.he sit on the sofa and cant stop smiled since he wake up.he glances at his wristwatch as his smiles fade off.",it still early." he groans when the watch are showing 11:36 am but they promise to meet at 1:00 pm.there are still a few hours remaining.baekhyun feel so stupid for being too excited.he bet jongin still dont leave his bed right now.suddenly,his stomach vibrated,showing that it need to be feed."ah,breakfast." he even forgot to eat his breakfast just because he want to get ready early."eomma,what breakfast today?" he leave the living room and head to kitchen.

 

finally,it was 12:57 pm already.times sure ticking so fast.baekhyun start to warm up his palms by rubbing it excitedly.he just got message from their group chat that jongin and kyungsoo are on the way to his house."hurry up" he mumbled while focusing at the main door.he quickly stand up when he heard a doorbell.fast like lightning,he open the door and saw kyungsoo and jongin standing in front the door."oh my friend" he greet him with a big smiled but jongin and kyungsoo was not amused with him."i was waiting you for a long time.." he giggles,showing his eyesmile and they still dont show any reaction."im sure that he dont sleep last night,that why he being like this." kyungsoo commented.

"i think he took too may drugs." jongin said.both of them knew that baekhyun was too over excited to see her that why he not being himself.they sure that baekhyun will get his sense back when he meet her after this.so,they dragged baekhyun to the bus stop.when they reached near there,they saw a girl was wondering around the bus stop as she was waiting for someone and it was yuri.she waved her hand when she saw them.so,they approach her and baekhyun noticed that something was missing no someone was missing."oh,you are alone? where is taeyeon noona?" jongin also noticed it,of course.he looks at yuri from head to toes.she wore denim shorts,revealing her long brown leg and pattern tanktops that show her bare shoulders.she also wear make up that suit with summer hot weather.

"she say she will come but she told us to go first." yuri said,after received message from taeyeon just now."why? what happen?" baekhyun asks,worry about taeyeon.yuri just shrugs as she glances at her phone,there might another message from taeyeon."she say something come up and she will be late." yuri was uneasy until she know the reason make taeyeon this late.then,her phone vibrated,showing a new message arrived.she quickly open it and read the contents.she looks at the guys as the guys looks at her with curiousity."she say she might not make it and just go without her." yuri read out what taeyeon wrote.baekhyun feel so disappointed after heard her message.how can she cant go if she already say that she going.it means he get ready early to prepare everything is for nothing.

kyungsoo pats his shoulder when he heard that."it okay baek,we will just have fun between us" he said,try to comfort him.baekhyun just nods and the bus arrived.yuri was the first one board the bus,following jongin and kyungsoo.baekhyun feel every steps of him was heavy as he step on the first stair on the bus.he was hoping she will come and he want to wait her.as he step another stair,it become heavier.the bus door closed and baekhyun just stand there,holding into the bar near the driver.the bus start to moving calmly and reached the destination.

they get off the bus as the wind of summer greets them.the atmosphere was noisy with sound of people chirping,shouting,talking.it lotte world,the largest indoor theme park in seoul.yuri quickly hang into jongin arm and give him a smiled when he react to her touch."lets go,jongin." she said sweetly as jongin nods.so,they walking inside the park as the two was following them from back.baekhyun was left out behind since he walks very slow while kicking small stone on the road.he still waiting for taeyeon appearance.they could heard the music become loud and louder as they walking inside the park.baekhyun look around when he heard his name been called but there none one.he just thought he misheard it but then he heard again his name and it more much clear tha  the first one.

so he turned back and wide his eyes when he saw taeyeon was running towards him.his lips automatically formed into a smiled.taeyeon reached him and take a deep breath in front him.she been lacking of breath since she been running after she get off the taxi."you come." baekhyun said happily,he just want to hug this small petite in front him.taeyeon looks up at him while taking another deep breath."of course i come." she fixed her messy hairs since she been running like crazy to catch up them."but you say you cant come." baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter