twelve

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Chapter twelve; a blind date?

 

kyungsoo and baekhyun was arrived at the sametimes in the ice cream shop.kyungsoo shocked expression was just priceless until baekhyun laugh hardly.he dont know what he very shock about since he just got a hairsyle,that all changed.now,hey just sitting facing each other without doing nothing."what are we waiting for?" kyungsoo lost his patience when they are just stay in silent as it was their first time seing each other.it 3 days after baekhyun back from the vacation."we are waiting for someone." he said,playing with his fingers."who?" kyungsoo asked due the curiousity."a friend."

then jongin arrived.kyungsoo was suprise with a stranger come and sit in front him which beside baekhyun."hello" jongin bowed with he saw baekhyun friend that baekhyun been told him before.kyungsoo quickly bow back and raised his eyebrow towards baekhyun asking who is this."introduce,this is do kyungsoo and kyungsoo,this kim jongin." baekhyun introduced them to each others.kyungsoo immediately curved his heart shape lips into a smiled and held a handshake.jongin gladly accept his hand and shake it while smiling at each others.after that,they become closer.

 

2 days passed.

baekhyun came to school like usual.he feel just relieved when not much girls chase over him like the first days he came to school.for some reason,he want to back to his old himself.the little soft and nerd baek.he dont think his new appearance can attract taeyeon since she show no interest in him.he bumped into her many times but she just dont show any reaction towards him.he felt little disappointed but he wont give up easily.Kim Taeyeon was like an exam to him,if he failed,he will try again and again until he success.that is byun baekhyun that he knew.

"yah" jongin called him as he back to the reality."what?" he asked when he saw jongin smiling face,standing in front his desk."lets go eat." he said as kyungsoo standing up as well.jongin puts his arm around kyungsoo shoulder and bend his leg so he will come out same height with kyungsoo.kyungsoo just realized it and get annoyed.he tip toe his feet and wrapped his arm on jongin neck and another on on his head as he tighten it."it hurtt!" jongin scream in pain as kyungsoo release him."dont play with short people." he warned and then laughed alone.jongin rolls his eyes and about to attack kyungsoo but baekhyun come and dragged them out.

they arrived on the cafeteria and line up to take foods."jongin!" someone called out jongin name making the three turning at the direction at the same time.jongin just smiled when he saw the figure."oh,yuri noona.." he said her name as she approached him with a smiled."jongin ah." yuri called him again."yes,noona." jongin answered.baekhyun and kyungsoo was shocked when heard yuri was calling for jongin and jongin calling her noona.kyungsoo grabbed the edge of baekhyun uniform and pulled it."what the hell? they know each other?" kyungsoo whispered behind baekhyun ear."i have something to say to you...remember what i told you yesterday..? meet me at library after this" yuri said and patted jongin shoulder before walked away.

 jongin just look at her backview until she disappear from his sight.he shrugged and back to the line and saw those eyes was staring at him scarily.jongin crooked his eyebrow and pressed his lips innocently.

 

 

baekhyun quickly gulps down the rice after heard jongin's story."really?" he asked,still dont believe it."yeah,at first i just say hi to her since she was my senior and she the one approach me first." jongin told them.it happened in the first day when he came to this school.after school,he stopped on random ramyun shop to eat since he been craving for it for  long times.he was enjoying his ramyun and then a girl came.she sit on the table that facing him.jongin just give her a small smiled when they met eyes and noticed she went same school with him since they wore same uniform.then,suddenly she come to his table and sit in front him.she told that she never see him before and of course jongin said he was new transfer student.then,they talked and drop the honorific since they grew close through the talking.

"guess what?" he said with a smirk."what?" they asked in unison while focusing on jongin."she asked me out." he confessed and then laughed.both are dumbfounded and cant believe it.while laughing,jongin take his tray and stand up."i'm done,now i have date with yuri noona at library.bye" as he walking away.baekhyun seems very shocked,how easily a girl asked jongin out and she is their senior.she also taeyeon's bestfriend."yah! you not finish the story!" kyungsoo yelled but jongin just continue walking.baekhyun put down his chopstick with hope."kyungsoo ah.." baekhyun calling his bestfriend with a creepy smiled on his face.kyungsoo got startled as he backing his head."what?"

 

 

yuri glanced at her wristwatch uneasy.the recess almost over but jongin still dont show up.she looked at the library door but there still none sight of him.she saw him for the first time with baekhyun past days and met him at ramyun shop is just like a fate.his attractive face really attracted her attention to know him better.she gather her gut to approach him and got closer to him.they even exchanged numbers phone since yuri told him so.within 3days,they are more closer and yuri slightly had feeling towards him.so,she asked him out and still waiting for his answer since she too shy to hear his answer so she told him to say it tomorrow and now she was ready to hear his answer but he still dont come.

then,a figure caught her attention as she cant help but smiled.jongin meet eyes with yuri as he come approach her since she was waiting him near the bookshelf.yuri took a deep breath as jongin reached her."noona." he called her excitedly.yuri give him genuine smiled."jongin ah,this friday..can you..? she said,looking up to his face since jongin was much tall than her.jongin just staring at her face with blank expression and it make yuri nervous to hear his answer."sure" he smiled and yuri breath in relieved."i will come with my friends." he spoke again.he just decide to bring baekhyun and kyungsoo since he dont want go to amusement park alone.he sure it will be more fun with them.

yuri feel little disappointed but manage can control her expression.she just thought there will only two of them so they can enjoy their date but she just thought to come with her friends too."okay then,i will bring taeyeon too." she give him a small smiled.yuri told jongin about her life including her bestfriend,taeyeon although he already know more about her because of baekhyun."okay call." jongin agree.suddenly,jongin put his arm on her shoulder and pulled her."lets go back to class." yuri was suprised with the unexpected skinship but she liked it.she nods and both of them walking out from the library and head to their own class.

 

 

 

"taeyeon ah ,lets go with me." yuri pleaded for the third times since taeyeon rejected it."i told i cant,i need to take care of my house since my parents back to village." she excused.yuri take her hand and squeeze it while pouting in front taeyeon."please,for once," she really sound very desperate right now and she just remember something."baekhyun will come." taeyeon gaze changed when she heard baekhyun name."why he would come?" she sound interest but still act selfish."because the person that i'm going out is baekhyun's friend." yuri said and smirks when she saw taeyeon different expression."who is his friend?" she throw another question to yuri."the new transfer student,kim jongin." yuri said confid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter