six

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please read previous chapter again in case you don't remember what happen

 

 

—Chapter six; The truth

 

Ignored the question been throw by her brother,yoona made her way to her room as she locked the door.She throw her backpack on her carperted floor and dropped herself on the size king bed as she let the tears that she been hold since from the ice cream store.Slowly,her sobbed become loud and louder.Yoona closed her eyes,feeling each pain everytimes the tears flowing down.She d her school blazer pocket and took out her phone.she open her gallery and clicked a photo as she stared at the photo with the mixed feeling.

It kyungsoo and baekhyun photo was taken last year when their school held an environmental council.she stole it from kyungsoo's phone secretly with sooyoung. which sooyoung asked kyungsoo to borrow his phone to play and they ended found this photo.Yoona quickly told Sooyoung to bluetooth the photo to her phone.

She simply smiled when remembered the moment as she caressed the phone screen with her long slim finger on baekhyun face."you are so bad,byun baekhyun." As her vision got blurry again.she dont know why she crying again.The news that she saw with her own eyes really hurt her a lot like a hell.She know baekhyun was chasing her but she was too hurt to talk to him.But tomorrow,she gonna face him at school.Yoona buried her face on the pillow and shout on the top of her lung.Then,A hard knocked sounded from outside her room.

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow, At School.

"Finally,baekhyun.you came." Kyungsoo greeted him with tears of delight as baekhyun took his current seat.He just laughed."What wrong with you? you weird.." Kyungsoo clutched into his arm and fake a cried."I miss you so much,baekie.you know how hard life without you.I can't even finish my essay.." he blurted out the truth.Baekhyun laughed again and pushed him away."Don't be so squishy.I know you just using me." Baekhyun put down his bag from his back and lean against it.He ignored the facts kyungsoo was next to him.Kyungsoo pouted for a second and finally given up when baekhyun dont give any respond.He just want him help finish her new english essay that been given by teacher yesterday.

After a few minutes,the class seems been fullfilled by the students and the person that baekhyun looking for was not be found either Sooyoung still not show up.He turned back where the two person seat and it still empty.He heaved a sigh and then Mrs Oh came in as she check the attandance."Byun Baekhyun..Do kyungsoo..blahhblah.." After end ticked the boys names and now it the girls turned."Bang minah..Choi sooyoung..?? is she here?" Mrs Oh asked,looking around and received a shrug from the students."Alright." she mumble and continue calling the names.So,their lesson begin.

After Mrs Oh done give task to her student,she sat on teacher table and started doing her own works.So,baekhyun took this chance to tell about yoona to kyungsoo.He patted the friend shoulder."Yah kyungsoo,do you know why sooyoung and yoona dont come to school?" he asks,staring at his friend profile side who was doing the work."What the heck should i know? dude,i not their father." kyungsoo said,annoyingly without turn at baekhyun.Baekhyun pursed his lips upon heard kyungsoo respond."Kyungsoo,want hear some story?" He grinned as he started to told him from the beginning to the ending.

"and i don't even know the reason." he sighed sadly.Kyungsoo tap his chin,pretend that he was actually thinking."well,i think she like you." Kyungsoo stated which made baekhyun went laughed."funny one,kyungsoo." he said between his laugh and that made kyungsoo become annoying."for your information mr byun baekhyun,i always eavesdrop their conversation and it all about you,mr byun baekhyun." he finally looked at kyungsoo with those small eyes.he raised an eyebrow,confused."y-you mean about me? l-like what?" he asks,totally dumbfounded.Kyungsoo face was like lucky you to have friend like me as he grinned widely,showing his heart shape lips."like..'baekhyun was so charming when he play soccer.' 'did you see mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter