One

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Chapter one; suddenly event

 

Baekhyun put his pen down.he just finished making english essay that teacher told him to do.he glances at his seatmate and noticed him still on paragraph one.the teacher noticed his movement."Byun Baekhyun,are you done?" Baekhyun turn his head towards the teacher and quickly nods his head.

"Good, come here, i want to check." She said.Baekhyun raised up from his seat and take his book as he walks towards mrs sung.he put his book and back to his seat.Suddenly, someone knocked the door as everyone turning at the way except baekhyun.

"Can i meet the class president?" The voice said.

Baekhyun quickly tilt his head as his heart skip a beat.he know well the owner of that beautiful voice.the perfect girl that he loved - Kim Taeyeon,the school gorgeous angel.Everyone smiled with her attendance."class president?" Mrs sung called.she turn at baekhyun who still can't take off eyes from her.

"Baekhyun!" His seatmate,kyungsoo mocked him with his arm.Baekhyun quickly back to reality."w-what?" He asked dumfounded."the princess are calling you." He said as he pointed at Taeyeon who still waiting at outside the class.even kyungsoo,the nerd boy also call her 'princess'.Everyone like her.Baekhyun admit it that he can't to not fall in love with this beaitiful girl."Really?" He ask again in disbelief.

The angel are calling her? Really? It is not dream?

"Yeah!" Kyungsoo pushed him as he stood up.his foot slowly bought him towards her and at that time they made their first eyes contact.maybe this first time taeyeon noticed him at this school.he thought.Baekhyun heart beating agaim as he walk closer to her.

Now he can see her close up face for the first time after having crush on her since 2 years ago."So you are class president?" The first words split from with soft voice."Y-yes." He said, stuttered."You must come to school on this evening saturday and sunday.there are camp for class president and prefects." She explained as she took some papers from the file that she hold.

Baekhyun feel can't breath as he tried his hard to not blush because Taeyeon is talking to him now and he still can't believe it.

She give to baekhyun as baekhyun take it and scanning it for a while and continue stare at her face again.Taeyeon who busy arranged the paper look up and caught baekhyun was lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter