ten

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

happy new year guys!~

 

—Chapter ten; she was in love

 

Taeyeon look at herself on the mirror while doing some expression after wearing light summer make up.her heart was not uneasy since last night.no,it actually it been a few days ago.she was confuse with herself.it hard for her believe what she felt right now.her mind was fibrous to think about it.she cupped her own cheek and do a duck lips."yuri ahh...i'm in a big problem.." she confessed after a long silent with yuri.it was summer holiday and of course the girls will spending times together.they was on yuri room and was on the way to get ready to go out and have fun after spent overnight at yuri house yesterday.

"why?" yuri still busy sharpen her nails on the bed.taeyeon sighed and pouted.she her lips, hesitates that she should say or not."i'm done with my nails,so lets go to salon." yuri chirped when she finished her work as she jumped off her bed excitedly.she took her bag and fixed herself while looking at the wall mirror."lets go." she said as taeyeon stand up from the make up table quietly.she just decide to not speak more.it not like she not use with her bestfriend. she move towards yuri and both of them out from the room."taeyeon,what did you do? why you in a big problem?" yuri asked when she remember taeyeon said something to her just now."it nothing.." taeyeon shook her head and wore sandal.

they rode a bus and head to salon by walking.it was not long after they got done painting their nails.they just went shopping to buy new skincare products and clothes at the mall.they had so much fun.so right now,they was resting somewhere on the mall since their feet already tired since they been walking too much non stop.it was summer and they got thirsty easily.so,they bought an ice cream before sit on the bench inside the mall."this ice cream is so delicious." taeyeon give compliment to the chocolate chips ice cream that she ate.it was her first time to taste it because the ice cream shop just open their shop for the first time in the mall.

yuri nod in agree."yeah,it cooling down your throat." she give a comment after taking a few bite of her chocolate ice cream.they both keep their ice cream in silent.then,suddenly yuri poked her shoulder."yah,tell me the thing you want to tell me before." she blurted out,she become curious everytimes she think about it.taeyeon just continue biting her ice cream."i said it nothing.." she tried to ignore the question.she was not ready to tell yuri but she want to confess the problem to her badly."yah..just tell me.." yuri keep pushing her shoulder,insit her to tell her right now."tell me now." she said it once again as taeyeon decide to give up."okay i will tell you." she grunt before take a deep breath.yuri was ready to hear with her ears on. (lol)

she take a bite of her ice cream before speak up."i think im fell in love..no no,there are a person that i think i like him." she confessed as yuri just give a her a looks."ahh im not telling you anymore.." she groaned when yuri show no reaction to her story.then,yuri smiled widely and poked her cheek."omo,who is he? tell me tell me." she said,teasing her and taeyeon turn away her face,avoiding yuri naughty hand."im not going to tell you." she just bite her ice cream cone."ahh taeyeon,tell me." yuri whining curiously."it a secret."taeyeon stick her tongue out to yuri.

"our taeyeon is finally in love after a long times~ who is that lucky boy?~ im so curious~" yuri giggles at her own failed aegyo.taeyeon just chuckles as well."is he perhaps,kris?" yuri asked while teasing her.taeyeon smiled fade when heard kris name.she quickly slapped yuri forehead softly."are you kidding me? there are a lot of men in this world and you say his name?" taeyeon get annoyed for a while."yah,im just kidding,what make you so mad?" yuri fixed her bang after taeyeon touches it.kris is just their classmate that crazy about taeyeon."i dont like him.he just too desperate." she totally dont want remember what he did towards her at the last day school before summer holiday.

he confessed to her once again and this times he do it in front the classroom with all her classmates are watching although they already know that kris had a feeling towards her.taeyeon was back from toilet and just enter the classroom.then,she saw him suddenly knee in front her.yuri was embarassing since kris was draw all attention and she dont even include. so she run to her place,leaving taeyeon and the scene.taeyeon want to walk but then kris just keep knee down in front her.after he tell his feeling towards her,taeyeon just stares at him with boiling heart as the whole class was shouting "accept him" to them.kris was smilimg in hope since the classmate was giving his courage.it usually it movies or dramas,in same scene with him right now,the girl will accept the boy proposal if there people surrounding them courage them.

 but this is not a drama,taeyeon heart was hurt badly.why he need to do this towards her? it is his feeling very important? and her feeling was not?! if the girl rejected boy two times it mean she wont accept you for the three times.her eyes start to teary but she manage to hold in.she see kris eyes full of hope but she wont accept it.she decide to not embarass him in front the classroom,so,she just turned away and go out from the classroom with the tears streaming down on her cheek.who dont get annoyed when the boy got rejected many times,trying to proposal once again in front many people.beside,she really hate people attention in unimportant things.she wipe the tear against her school blazer and went to toilet.then,yuri come to comfort her and she got cursed by taeyeon for leaving her.

"taeyeon ah,im sorry." yuri apologized once again.it was her fault from not protecting taeyeon."arasso.just forget about it." taeyeon is just too kind to forgive people since she already forgive kris for what he did although he not apologize to her.she usually easy forget what people done towards her,that why she also easy forgive.but one thing that she cant forgot that kris too desperate ask her to accept him.love is cannot be force.it just come from your heart.like how she felt towards him right now.she just grins when remember their moment together although it was short.it bit sad when she cant even see him in the last day school.she was excited to back to school again to see him.

so their shopping end.

 

 

the girls spending their times with watching movies that they downloaded from the internet.they challenge theirself to watch horror movie in the midnight of summer.they was focusing on the screen when the suspicious part and then a sudden ghost pop in front the screen causin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter