four

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Chapter four; a letter

 

Baekhyun rolls himself on the bed.how exhausted and tired is he after 3 days no rest plus with the homeworks that teachers gave to him,he even can't finish all of it.He changed his position with lied his back on the soft mattress and blankly stares at the ceiling.It already 12:00pm and he still can't sleep at all although his body was freaking tired.he just finished searched about the korean war,between North and South Korea at 1945 -1952 on google ,that assignment that Mr Gio told him to do.His eyes feel sore because of about 3 hours staring at the laptop screen.he close his eyes tightly to get rid the pain and waited until he feel asleep.

But even 20 minutes passed,he still can't sleep although there are school tomorrow ,only been thinking about him and Taeyeon been together three past days.he can't stop smiling everytime remember about when they are doing skinship.he always get erted when their skin touched but of course he will hold it.he open his eyes and sit up on his bed,brush off his thought.

"nahh,it just 3 days, she will forget my existed after this.." he said to himself.Since Taeyeon was popular,many people want to be friend with her.Because she friends with many people,baekhyun though she might forget about half of them including him.He sure 100% that tomorrow Taeyeon won't know him anymore.

Then,he slide off from his bed and walk towards his study table.he pulled the chair and sit on it.he took an empty paper from the desk and grab a pen from his pencilbox.he decide to write something since he can't sleep at all."Kim Taeyeon Kim Taeyeon Kim Taeyeon." he keep mumbling his crush name.he want to something like make a first step to enchat her heart but he dont know.he even don't have exprience to do that.There are few girls that confessed their feeling towards him but he rejected all of them.

He told them that he have not interested to date right now although he still keeping his heart only for Kim Taeyeon.he not that type of guy who love date random girls that they just meet or their schoolmates.he just want date with a person that he truly love and the person is kim Taeyeon.she was his first love.he never know the meaning of love until he exprienced them before past 2 years loving her secretly.

he bit the corner of pen unconsciously.he still thinking the way to make she notice him.he want to get closer to her but the question now is how? he snapped his finger when got an idea as he began to write something on the paper."A letter is sound good." he mumble as he writing his crush name on the paper.

 

To: Kim Taeyeon

  Sunbae, you probably don't remember me but i am byun baekhyun.We use talk each other in the past more like in 1 days.I know you probably not shock about this letter since there are many your fanboys out there giving this letter too,right? maybe you don't want read this so,i decide to not write long.I just want say that i like you since my first day entered this school. now i on my junior year.I can't believe i been crushing on you for past 2 years.I love you Kim Taeyeon..

 

Baekhyun smiled after put dot on the end of letter."that it..simple love letter.." he said to himself.he stared at the paper which laying in front him blankly.are he really serious to give this letter to her?are he have courage to do it? what if she make fun of him and her other friends,will they laugh at him? the softbaek giving love letter to his sunbae! he shook his head from the thought.he know a lot of people love make fun of him since he was soft—wait no he actually gentle towards everyone that he dont really close and of course little embbarass since he only be real himself with his bestfriend.he dont know why he feeling small when in front everybody and thought everyone will jugde how unperfect is he.he dont like that even a bit.baekhyun put the pen down on the table and fold the letter into small piece.suddenly,he laughed at himself.thinking if he give her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter