five

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—Chapter five; first step of Im Yoona

 

11.40pm

 

it been 2 days baekhyun skipped school and his fever got better than before.Doctor said it because of lack of sleep and tiredness,he got the fever.he missed to go to school and he missed to meet Taeyeon.kyungsoo visited to his house yesterday really made he happy.Evidently,Taeyeon still remember his existed and shared half of the present with him.

he can't describe how happy is him at that time.

Baekhyun walked out from his room and went to living room where mrs byun was vacuum the carpet.without saying anyhing,he sat on the sofa.for a while,the headache still disturbed his head.Mrs byun stopped her work and look at her son."oh,baekhyun.how are you feel today?" Baekhyun smiled a little bit."much better,the medicine was helpful."

Just now,he swallow 2 kind of different medicine that given by doctor yesterday.

"Good then.." mrs byun paused."school holiday are coming,right?" she asked in low tone."hmm?" baekhyun raised his eyebrow,can't catch well what his mother said."holiday are coming right?" she replied the same question,still holding the leechers vacuum while standing in front her son.baekhyun just nodded."Yeah, summer break,maybe next week..I'm not sure,i will tell you back if it confirm.." baekhyun explained,leaning his back on the sofa.Mrs Byun smiled."your dad told me that we gonna go to trip this holiday..with his coworker's family"

baekhyun frowned."you mean family day?"

"No,it just like normal vacation, just our family and his friend's family."

"oh,sure,i will go.."

"you definitely have to go.there are no way to leave you alone in this house."

baekhyun laughed at her mother remarks."kidding!~ i will go."

 

 

 

3:04pm

After thinking almost 100 times,Yoona decided to come visit baekhyun after school which mean now she was walking to baekhyun house.Thanks to kyungsoo,she able to know the direction to go to his house.she can't believe by herself that she are going to byun baekhyun's place right now.Without sooyoung by her side,she decided to not tell her.

she want to do by herself.Sooyoung's words really giving her courage to make first step.she don't want stay like this without doing any improvement her relationship with baekhyun.she want him look at her more than a friend.she want him to love her back.she want her love become mutual not one-side.

Now she in front byun's house, standing in front the door.Frozen for a few minutes."calm down Im yoona..just relax.." she comfort herself while taking a deep breath.she tighten her sweating fist before pressed the bell and the bell rang.Yoona could felt her heart beating so fast when she heard a footsteps.Finally,the door cracked,revealing mrs byun who was smiling towards her.Yoona quickly bowed at her while holding her bag strap tightly,nervously.she met mrs byun a few times when mrs byun come to their school"Annyeonghesayo." she tried to not be stuttered in front her future mother in law."oh,are you baekhyun's friend?"

Yoona smiled once heard the question.omo,she know me? Yoona thought in her mind while smiling like an idiot."Nae mrs byun!~  i'm heard he sick these past day,so i come to visit him.can i meet him?" she said cheerfully.don't want show it seem awkward.Mrs byun just chuckled at Yoona."so pretty..come in,he was in his room." she invited yoona.Yoona nodded as she quickly take off her school shoes and follow mrs byun from behind.For the first time,she entered his house and couldn't take her eyes off from every thing on the house.Everything was very amazing to her since it was belong to byun's family.

Mrs Byun lead her to the living room."you can sit here,i will go call baekhyun." she said and then smiled,as she walk aways.Yoona grin as she sit down on the sofa.she put her hand down it in amusement,how soft is it.the chair that baekhyun use to sit everyday.she can't believe right now she was on her ultimate crush's house,sitting on his sofa.Once again,she was looking around the house,she smiled when saw the byun family photos hanging on the wall on frame.she stared at the smiling baekhyun who was standing behind his parents and feel her cheek are heating up but she just continue stare at the picture.

"Im Yoona?"

Yoona turned when she heard a voice called her name.she widely her eyes and quickly stand up."baekhyun..." she called.her heart starting skip a beat when they made eyes contact.Baekhyun who seem surprise with yoona attandance,walked towards her.he don't expected her who came when his mother said there are his classmate want meet him and she was a girl.They rarely talk in class except for important like the teacher told baekhyun (since he class president) to go to library and he will informed everyone in his class including yoona.

"why are you coming?" baekhyun asked as he sit down on another sofa next to her.Yoona look down on the floor as she playing with her finger.she was so nervous and scared.she want to make a step first but her coward feeling always disturbed her from doing it.she sit down back on her current place and took a deep breath.baekhyun are in front you,now just do it im yoona! she talked to herself."I-I heard you sick,so i c-come to visit." How now yoona wish she coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter