eleven

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—chapter eleven; he is byun baekhyun

 

 

a month passed, middle august.school are open as usual.

there is baekhyun was walking inside the school and he look very different with his appearance.his cologne was strong than usual,his necktie was loose a little bit and his top button was unbotton and lastly his black hairs was sparkling through the sunlight due the gel he wore.he was walking cooly and his gaze look so charming.he heard the girls squeaking and whispering when he passed them.he just smirks and head straight to his class.when he reached there,he just went to his seat,ignoring his classmates look that they gave to him.kyungsoo who knew it a bit early since they meet each other during the holiday.he was shocked at first and just realized that baekhyun was good looking since they been friends for a long times.

as baekhyun sit,he could heard his classmates whispering each other.

"that softbaek? i cant believe it"

"he look mature and so hot"

"how can he look so different?"

"it can happen when you are dating with someone pretty."

"yoona is so lucky.i envy her."

baekhyun just pretend to be like usual but he cant help to listen all the whispering.kyungsoo nudge him and do some signal with his big eyes."i cant believe this byun.everyone was giving attention towards you." he said."me too.i never expect this." he whisper to kyungsoo.he been following all jongin method; walk coolly,smirks,seductive gaze.he did it all since he been practice a lot during the holiday.now the show is finally end.although his appearance are different but he still byun baekhyun that people use to know him before.

just like that,he been surrounding by his classmates and been questioned a lot by them.he just answer it one by one meanwhile kyungsoo just hide face on the table with his arm covered while mumble something that only he can understand.at the sametimes,yoona and sooyoung just came to their classroom.they saw that people was gathering at baekhyun place and wondering what happen as they come closer.sooyoung was gasped as yoona was surprised with baekhyun new looks.during the holiday,she tried hard to forget him and now she still trying.but now he did he tried to make her heart flutter back after he hurted it?

yoona just stared at him disbelief as baekhyun look at her and meet eyes with her for a while.yoona shook her head at him and go back to her seat.sooyoung just give a small smiled to baekhyun and follow yoona to her seat."why the girlfriend look disappoint with her handsome boyfriend? omo did you mad that we are disturbing your boyfriend?" hani,just another annoying classmate mocked when she saw yoona bad expression.all eyes turned at her including baekhyun but he just stayed silent.yoona crossed her arm and glares at each of the classmates."he not my boyfriend." she said sternly.she look somewhere on her table to avoid everyone gaze."yeah they not dating like you all thinks.it misunderstand." sooyoung added,supporting her bestfriend.

now all eyes turned back baekhyun to make it confirm that they are not in relationship at all."is that true baekhyun?" one of them asked.it took a few second for baekhyun to admit it.then,he nods his head as some girls breathing in relieved."that mean i have chance!" minah chirped and other girls was disagree with her since they also want to dating with baekhyun.do they start to fought each other and the guys tried to stop them.another unisteresting classmates just shook their head and doing their own business on their seat.baekhyun also tried to stop the fight but he just cant.so,he just watched them with guility face.he never thought their classmates can be like this because of him."happy now?" kyungsoo raised his eyebrow,feeling slightly envy with baekhyun will all attention he got and girls are over him.it just their classmates,kyungsoo know that soon there will be a lot of girls will chase him.

how can they so obsess with good looking guy? how about the guy that born to be ugly? people will ignore him for the rest of his life? because of their looks,they got the attention.ugly people got nothing except getting tease by the people around them.kyungsoo just not agree with what people thought.once,byun baekhyun had nerd appearance,they dont even look at him.right now,he just change his appearance,they just got crazier over him.how can they judge the looks so fast? it not like he mad at baekhyun.no,no at all.he just annoyed with all people around him.they are hypocrite humans.

"be strong." he pats baekhyun shoulder with smiled."you know i am doing this for who,right?" baekhyun convincing him that he wont fell for this attention.he still himself that kyungsoo use to know.kyungsoo softly nods and just curved a smiled."i know.dont worry,sunbae will fall for you 100% for sure."he said that make baekhyun laugh a little bit.just think for that making him nervous to death.he was excited to meet taeyeon after a long breaks.he been missing her badly and ready to see her with this new looks.he was glad that she knew him for sure.he want to see her reaction and want her to fall for his looks.then,slowly he will try to win her heart with approach her and he want she like him because of his heart not his looks.that was the plan that jongin,kyungsoo and him planned when three of them met during the school holiday.they just become a bestfriends.

a loud knocking door making chaos atmosphere become silent.mrs kim was standing in front the classroom door with fierce glares.everyone looks at her for a while before running to their own seat.when everyone under control,mrs kim come inside the class arrogantly.she puts down her books on the table and look at every each her students with glares then smiled when she look at baekhyun,her favourite student.she noticed that he got handsome after the holiday.maybe he been doing sum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter