seven

Paper heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi! i'm back!~

 

— chapter six;summer break

 

After the first lesson end,Baekhyun keep his book on his bag and clean up his thing.After two days,yoona absence,she finally show up today but she really come late.baekhyun know she was avoiding him.Since sooyoung came yesterday,she being questioned by baekhyun many times about yoona but sooyoung was stone head,she won't tell him.Baekhyun gave up.Today,he want to talk with yoona,privately,face to face.he want to explain everything to her so there will no be misunderstand between them.Taking his breath in and out,he raised up from his seat and walked like a man.Kyungsoo who know everything just shook his head with smiled.Poor baekhyun,he stuck although he never did anything to girls.he thought for a moment."Maybe this gonna be the beginner of his lesson to teach him not afraid talk with girls." he mumble.

 

meanwhile baekhyun,he meet eyes with yoona for a second and then yoona look away,acted like she dont know that he was coming towards her.Baekhyun stopped in front her,and stared at her.Yoona lower her head arrogantly but her cheek heating up when she know baekhyun was staring at her.but she still not lift her face.

"Im Yoona." he called out.soft and gentle,making Im Yoona became weak.so,she lift up her face."We need to talk." he breath up as yoona lower her gaze on him."about what?" we have nothing to talk." she answered coldly.Baekhyun turn at sooyoung who was watching them and give her a signal to go away but sooyoung was not easy her bestfriend slip off to him just like that.but then,she gave up because baekhyun seems so desperated."Fine." she moved her chair and walked towards minah and her gang as she joined their conversation.Now back to im yoona,he take a deep breath."Yoona ssi—" he saw a tears rolling on her cheeks.He stared into the teary eyes and his heart full of guilitiness.Without talking,he grab her arm and dragged her out from the classromm.Their action draw many attention from their classmate."Wow,did we saw is a drama? are soft baek and yoona dating?" 

Kyungsoo cover his face with palms and shook his head.Now a new gossip will spread.

Meanwhile,Yoona sobbed become louder as they away from the class.They climbing the stairs and went away from everything.finally,he pushed the door and get in.The private and safe place that Baekhyun can think is music room.he let go her arm as he switch on the lamp and the room become brighter as it revealing her face.His face become softer as he come closer towards her."yoona,can you answer honestly? i dont want misunderstand between us." he explained.Yoona wipe the tears with her blazer."I-I.." she tried to calm herself before shoot the words that she can't tell to him before ." since we are on high school,i started grows a feeling towards you and i thought you....knew it already."

Now it been confirmed that she likes him.Baekhyun his lips."Look,we know each other since middle school,right? we are friend,right?" she got hurt by the words friend that he used on her.Yoona lower her head,staring on the floor as she tried her best to not slip down the tears from her eyes."and of course i like you as a frien—" "like me as a girl then" she bravely spoke out.Baekhyun was surprised.He don't know that shy yoona have a side that he never see before."yoona ah,you are pretty.good in study,don't waste your times having a feeling on me,i was far from you.i was too low for you." then i must more lower for Taeyeon.she was a goddes and i was a freak nerd.we will never fit each other.h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter