He changes...

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was 3 o’clock in the morning and I blamed Kyungsoo for nagging at me to drink a lot of water before I went to bed and now guess what? I felt like I was going to explode if I didn’t go to the bathroom. I rushed out of my bed and went straight to the bathroom.

 

But I didn’t open the door and just stood still in front of the bathroom, I heard weird noise, it was a crying sound. Someone was sobbing and I had no idea who it could be because at that moment, fear took over me. I wasn’t that brave when it came to stuffs like that, actually I wasn’t brave at all.

 

Because if I was, Kyungsoo would be mine by now…

 

I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t possibly hold it back either. But I just couldn’t gather up my courage and opened the door because obviously, I clearly heard a crying sound came out of the bathroom, so clearly. And I wasn’t imagining thing; I was fully awake at that moment.

 

I quickly ran back to my room, trying to make as little noise as possible because who knew? The ghost might hear me and ran after me. I went into my room and breathed loudly in relief, I went to bed, trying to force myself to sleep but I just couldn’t.

 

I didn’t have other choice but to wake Chanyeol up, I tried to wake him up but he didn’t even move an inch. That giant, he better not expected me to take care of him, because every time I needed him, he just didn’t seem to have helped out that much. And he called himself my best friend!

 

And I was once again left with no choice, so I went to the closest room and it was Kai and Kyungsoo’s room. They were sleeping so peacefully but I didn’t feel bad at all when I woke Kyungsoo up. It was because if you saw me at that moment, you’ll understand how desperate I was.

 

“Soo, wake up!” I whispered softly not wanting to wake Kai up. I should have wake Kai up but I guessed even at the most desperate moment of my life, I could only see Kyungsoo. In my eyes, there was only Kyungsoo at that moment. So Kyungsoo, don’t be a jerk and wake up!

 

“Baek? What are you doing here?” He asked me sleepily while rubbing his eyes cutely and for a moment I totally forgot that I was about to explode.

 

 “Come to the bathroom with me~” I begged him, giving him those pleading eyes of mine but I didn’t even know if he could see my face because it was dark, completely. I wondered how he knew it was me. Maybe he recognised me by my voice.

 

“Are you kidding me?” He said unbelievably, even though I couldn’t see his face, I knew that he was annoyed. I meant who wouldn’t? If someone woke me up at 3 in the morning, I would kill that person seriously. Sleep is precious. Everything is precious to me but Kyungsoo was more precious.

 

He was irritated but he got off his bed anyway. I hold onto his arm and walked behind him. He looked at me weirdly and I just smiled at him awkwardly.

 

“Why are you acting weird?” He asked me, still sleepy, But I just shook my head, I didn’t tell him that I heard a crying noise because if I told him that, he would freak out just like I did. Do Kyungsoo is a scaredy cat.

 

“Go in!” he told me when we arrived in front of the bathroom but I didn’t even touch the door and just clung onto him. He gave me that confused look and I just stared back at him blankly.

 

“Open the door for me.” I told him softly and he just rolled his eyes before opening the door. As he opened the door, a figure standing in front of the mirror while sobbing lowly could be seen. It was Sehun, he was crying by himself. Kyungsoo looked surprised and went to Sehun and hugged him without saying anything.

 

And that moment, when I realised that it was just Sehun, I quickly pushed those two out of the room and did my business. It wasn’t that I was a jerk or anything; I just didn’t have a choice. If you were me, I bet you would do the same thing.

 

When I came out of the bathroom, I went to the kitchen as I saw the light coming out of there. Kyungsoo was making hot chocolate while Sehun was sitting at the dining table. I noticed his swollen eyes and I didn’t have to ask to know that he has been crying. I just went to Kyungsoo and gave him that confused look.

 

“Why is he crying?” I asked him lowly not wanting anyone to hear and Kyungsoo just shrugged and gave me a cup of hot chocolate and went Sehun and gave him the other one, It seemed like Kyungsoo didn’t know anything either,

 

He was comforting Sehun, patting the boy’s back gently, and trying to calm him down. When I was just sipping my hot-Choco and watched over them as if I was the dad watching m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter