I'll try...

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up the next morning with a huge hangover. I didn’t even remember what happened last night, well not that I wanted to remember neither. I felt like I was going to die because of the headache. I quickly went to take shower and got ready as I have a schedule today, my musical; singing in the rain. I hoped I did well despite the hangover.

 

After getting ready, I went to the living room and everyone was watching TVs as usual but what was weird was that once I got into the frame, they all gave me different look but I guessed they all meant the same. I just ignored them and searched for Kyungsoo but he wasn’t there. I was wondering where he was though.

 

“Where is Kyungsoo?” I asked them as I went to join them watching TVs as well and some of them just gave me that weird creepy look when I asked them. What was going on? Did they do something wrong? Or did I do something wrong?

 

“In your heart.” Jongdae smirked as he answered my question. In my heart? What the hell was he talking about? The members will find out if he said it like that. I was just glaring at him and he continued to grin as well as the other members. But Kai was different; he was just watching the TVs, ignoring his hyungs.

 

“What are you guys watching?” I changed the subject as I didn’t want to get caught. I swore if I got caught, it must be Chen’s fault. I took a look at the TVs screen and it was just some drama.

 

“What were you thinking? “ Chen asked me again and this time I just gave him a weird confused look. What did he mean by that? The members started to gather around me and once again Kai didn’t give a . I just looked at them dumbfounded.

 

“Since when?” They asked me but it just made me even more confused. I seriously didn’t get what they were talking about. It was kind of confusing for me in the morning and the fact that I had a hangover didn’t help at all.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us?” They asked again not giving me time to answer and they continued to bombard me with tons of confusing questions. What didn’t I tell them? Just seriously what were they talking about? I seriously didn’t get a thing or a hint of what was going on. Normally I caught up fast but seemed like today everything seemed so different to me.

 

 “STOP!” I yelled out loud, trying to shut them up and it did work as they all stopped asking me those weird questions and looked at me with those curious eyes. I just sighed and tried to calm myself down. The situation was getting weird and I had a feeling that I committed a crime.

 

 “What happened?” I asked them calmly and curious at the same time. The members grinned a little and Chen just laughed at me. I was totally lost and just looked at them with puppy eyes, waiting for them to tell me what happened.

 

“You spoke your secret last night.” Chen announced and I was just raising a brow as I didn’t get what secret he was talking about. I was pretty sure it wasn’t about Kyungsoo. But I kept wondering what secret could it be and there was just no secret beside that. I told them everything, well except for the Kyungsoo thingy. I kept wondering until Minseok hyung spoke up and I was blank right away.

 

“Kyungsoo must be shock.” Minseok hyung stated and my jaw dropped as my eyes widened. Did I hear wrong? Kyungsoo was shocked? I felt like choking myself at that moment. I knew I was going to spill it out someday but I didn’t expect it to be this soon.

 

“Now you even look like your lover boy.” Chanyeol teased as he noticed how big my eyes became when I found out that I let out my biggest secret. The members laughed and I punched his shoulder as he could only whine but he was still laughing though. I couldn’t believe what I did.

 

“How did you guys know?” I asked them a really dumb question as I was still shocked and still couldn’t believe that they knew. They just laughed at me but I couldn’t laugh at all, it wasn’t something I could joke about.

 

“Alcohol is your traitor.” Chen said and I was just staring blankly into the space. I seriously lost my mind. Why did so many things happen early in the morning?

 

“Do you really love him?” Suho hyung asked me a question that I had no choice but to answer. He wanted to make sure that what I said last night was true. I just nodded and they all cheered like a bunch of gay gang which was not completely fault.

 

“What did I do last night?” I asked them curious and they told me everything and I swore they exaggerated almost everything. How could I be like what they described? There was no way I hurt Kyungsoo, right? I preferred killing myself that hurting him, emotionally or physically.

 

“What are you going to do?” They asked me and I was blank, I really didn’t know what I was going to do. Just an idol dating a girl, their fans went crazy, imagine if they found out I like a guy. What was going to happen? I seriously had no idea.

 

“Right… what am I going to do?” I returned them the question as I seriously didn’t know how to respond to them or how I will face Kyungsoo. I was just glad that he wasn’t there at that moment. Then Suho hyungs was getting serious, as a leader, he had the right to get involved. It was just right for him and the other members to get worried. It wasn’t like I could just date anyone I want and definitely not a guy. It was going to be a chaos if I announced that to public.

 

He was worried and so was I but no matter what happened, I will try to hurt the least people as possible. I knew I couldn’t avoid hurting people but I just hoped that I would only give them as little pain as possible. Whatever I could do to prevent that, I will. And most of all, I was worried that I hurt Kyungsoo. I knew him well and there was no way he took it easily. He was the type that was hard on himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter