I'm straight

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Baby, Don’t cry~” I imitated him for the 15th times and it was also the 15th punch that I got from that little creeper. He was glaring at me as if he was going to kill me; well he will probably really kill me if I continued to . But who care? I needed to to survive. All I needed to survive were foods and him, Do Kyungsoo.

 

“Byun Baekhyun!” He yelled at me as I always interrupted his practice. I only smiled at him playfully and ran to the corner before he got the chance to hit me again. There were only the two of us in the practice room as we were the main vocal so we always practiced together.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked as Kyungsoo walked out of the room, he turned and looked at me, annoyed. I could tell that he was really annoyed just by looking at the look on his face. I kind of felt bad but that was the only way for me to get close to him, only.

 

“To where there’s no you.” He said irritated and closed the door, I just stared at him, amused. I followed him from behind and he went into the main practice room and everyone was there. He quietly went to the corner and sat down. The rest of the members stared at him and then they turned to me and gave me those unamused looks.

 

They noticed that their little Kyungsoo was furious and it was no doubt because of me. I put my hand up in the air, acting like it wasn’t me. Suho hyung just gave me that look, telling me to apologise to the little Soo. I just ignored him and went to talk with Chen and Chanyeol.

 

“What did you do again?” Chen asked me and I just shrugged.

 

“I didn’t do anything.” I said innocently.

 

“Yea right! You think Soo is mad for nothing?” Chanyeol said, looking at me, demanding me to answer his question.

 

“And my answer would be yes, he gets mad over nothing!” I said and acted annoyed. Chen and Chanyeol just rolled their eyes at me. I was talking to them but my attention never left Kyungsoo even once. He was looking really sad and I felt bad.

 

He wasn’t being able to practice and it was my fault. I should understand that he wanted to practice because he felt like his singing was getting worse. But trust me; he was the only one that thought so. He was the only one that thought that his singing ability got worse. Every time he sings, I felt like I was lost in his deep voice and if he thought that it wasn’t good enough then I didn’t know what will.

 

“Just go and apologise.” Chen said and I sighed and got up. I was about to go to him and apologised but someone was a step faster than me, he had always been a step faster than me.

 

Kai went over to Kyungsoo and hugged the little guy. Kyungsoo hugged him back and pouted unconsciously. I swore, those lips of his, I wanted to kiss them so badly. He saw that I was staring at him and he glared at me. I just flashed him a bright teasing smile even though I was hurt.

 

He rolled his eyes and went back to talking to Kai. They have always so close to each other and the fact that they shared a room made me feel even more jealous.

 

We were finished with our practice for today and everyone was getting ready to go back. We were getting ready, and then I told Kyungsoo who was walking past me that I needed to go to the bathroom. He just nodded and walked away.

 

I was humming my favorite song when I walked back to the practice room, the moment I opened the door, I saw no one, the light was off and there was no one. I wondered where they were and went to find them everywhere but they were nowhere to be found.

 

I called Chanyeol as I felt like they left me at the company alone and my guess was right. I could hear Chanyeol cracking up on the other side of the phone and I swore if I was there I would kick his .

 

I was waiting for the manager to come back and picked me up. When he saw me he was laughing and I noticed that Suho hyung was also in the van. I went inside and he stared at me, apologised.

 

 

“Why are you leaving without me?” I asked him, while laughing a little. It wasn’t really a big deal and it was just funny for me to think that they actually left out one member accidently.

 

“Sorry, Baek. I didn’t notice that you were missing. Cause Kyungsoo said everyone was there.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter