That one word

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We were at our practice room, practicing for our comeback. Every member was doing their best and all. The choreography was really hard so I understood that everyone was having a hard time. I was having a hard time as well but we eventually got over it, but there was a black hole in our team though; Do Kyungsoo.

 

He kept doing the wrong move and stuffs; it seemed like he will never going to get it right. If it was just a few times, I won’t even say a thing but it was all the entire time we were practicing, he kept getting it wrong. He wasn’t usually like that, he was a fast learner but that day, he seemed to really lose in his own world, not focusing on our dance.

 

I was really frustrated and annoyed, I wasn’t really a hot-temper kind of person but that day I was kind of losing my patient. Because of him, we have to repeat our dance again and again, to the point that I couldn’t handle it anymore. It was really tiring.

 

“Yah, Do Kyungsoo, just forget it already.” I half shouted at him out of frustration, and he jumped a little in surprised and I could see that he was sad. Right after I yelled at him, I regretted it right away. I knew he did his best to stay focus and all but I just couldn’t control my anger.

 

He was just looking at me sadly and I just continued to stare at him, annoyed. Even though I felt sorry, I just acted like I was angry. Kai who heard what I said to Kyungsoo, he went over to the upset boy and patted his back.  

 

“It’s okay hyung; don’t be too hard on yourself.” Kai said to Kyungsoo softly and he looked at Kyungsoo filled with concern and worries. Kyungsoo didn’t say anything and just nodded faintly. I could see why Kyungsoo likes Kai so much, he got everything. He had the patient that I don’t; he showered Kyungsoo with love and concern while I was just yelling at him.

 

So I couldn’t blame him for not noticing my love for him because compared to Kai or every other member, I showed him the least love, I showed him that I didn’t care for him at all. While the other members showered him with love. And of course I was jealous. I just wanted to tell the world that he was mine so no one will touch him or even love him.

 

And truth me, Soo. Even though I don’t show it, I love you more than any of them…

 

The members noticed that Kyungsoo was down because I yelled at him and they came to me and gave me those unamused look. I knew they were tired as well but unlike me, they have a lot more patient when it came to Kyungsoo. Was I too harsh on him? I didn’t mean it though.

 

“Yah! Don’t be too hard on him.” One of them told me but I just ignored them and acted like I didn’t care or give a damn about it. I just showed them that I was annoyed and frustrated while deep inside, I was obviously worried and sorry.

 

I took a look at Kyungsoo again but that time, Kai was in my sight as well as he was trying to teach Kyungsoo the proper moves. I just stood there and stared at them in envious, I was jealous and envious at the same time. I should be the one next to him, teaching him but no, I wasn’t, I was the one that yelled after him and made him all sad.

 

“You shouldn’t be too mean.” Chanyeol whispered to me and I just glared at him and pushed him aside. I didn’t need him to make my problem even worse. I could tell already that I was way too mean and I didn’t deserve Kyungsoo. As time went by, I thought I kept showing myself reasons that I didn’t deserve him. But I just couldn’t give up on him and loved someone else, I was too deep in love already and there was no way my heart would treasure someone else beside him; Do Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and passed me a drink. I looked at him, wondering why he was giving me that but he gave me a meaningful look, telling me to give that to Kyungsoo and apologised to him. I didn’t know what to do though; it wasn’t a bad idea after all. I should at least make up. So I just took the drink and he grinned at me.

 

 I stared at the drink in my hand and I was wondering if I should give it to Kyungsoo or not. I wasn’t the type to apologise to people first but it seemed like Kyungsoo was that one special person that I’ve always apologised to him first. There was always an exception and it seemed like Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter