This is my heart...

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What if I love you… for real?” I asked him sincerely and he just stared at me, eyes widened before he burst out laughing like an idiot. What was it so funny about my question? I was serious but it seemed like he thought I was joking, probably because I joked way too much with him.

 

I’m being serious, Kyungsoo…

 

I didn’t do anything and just waited for him to stop laughing, but it didn’t seem like he will stop anytime soon. As Kyungsoo was laughing so loudly, Sehun came out of his room with an annoyed face and when he saw us, he was looking at us with a questionable face before murmuring that we were stupid. That bastard!

 

He just went back to his room still murmuring stuffs about me and Kyungsoo. After a few seconds, I noticed that Luhan hyung popped his head out of his room, the one he shared with Sehun. He just peeked out a little and saw Kyungsoo laughing like an idiot and closed the door again. What was wrong with those people and their weird little actions?

 

Kyungsoo had been laughing for 2 minutes and he was still laughing. I guessed he really lost his mind. Suho hyung finally came out and saw Kyungsoo. He gave me a confused look but I just shrugged as I really had no idea what was wrong with him. He just kept on laughing and I was just blank.

 

Suho hyung sighed and went to Kyungsoo’s room, the one he shared with Kai. I just watched him as I didn’t know what to do with the crazy Kyungsoo in front of me. I was staring at him deep in his eyes, calling for help. Suho hyung came out from their room and just went back to his bedroom. I was just wondering what happened.

 

After a while, Jongin came out of the room half-asleep and he was ruffling his hairs in annoyance. I guessed Suho hyung just woke him up. He dragged the still laughing Kyungsoo back into their bedroom sleepily. I just watched them, amused. I guessed I was the normal one among us all.

 

 

And once again, we were having dinner all together as it had been quite a long time since we had one. Suho hyung as always was the one that offered to pay. He didn’t exactly offer to pay but let’s just say he did. He’s the leader; it was his job to feed us.

 

And just like Suho hyung was always the one to pay, Kyungsoo, Chen and Chanyeol were the ones that were responsible for the menu. They have to go shopping for grocery and made the foods but it seemed like they weren’t bothered at all. After all the remaining members had the biggest responsibility; washed the dishes. I didn’t do anything though and no one seemed to notice.

 

At dinner, everyone was having fun and as always there was an exception and it was no doubt me. I was just glaring at Kyungsoo and Jongin who were all lovey dovey with each other and that wasn’t something new but I was still angry and jealous. They were close as they usually were but for some unknown reason, I didn’t like that sight of them.

 

I kept on stuffing myself with Soju as no one seemed to care about me or fed me wrap, unlike Kai who got all Kyungsoo’s attention. Chanyeol knew I was jealous so he tried to feed me some but I just refused.

 

I kept on drinking and I felt like I was getting drunk a little. Chen who sat beside me tried to stop me but it didn’t seem to work. He was whispering something in my ear but I didn’t hear anything and just ignored what he was saying. After all, my mind was still on Kyungsoo.

 

And as expected, I was dead drunk; it was my first time getting drunk. I didn’t usually drink that much in front of my members or anyone but that day I just felt like I needed to. It was getting harder for me to remain calm and acted like I didn’t care. Because I did care and I cared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter