I love you, Hyung...

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

At the practice room, I was messing with Kyungsoo as always but that day, he wasn’t angry or mad at me but that didn’t mean he didn’t hit me. Hitting me has always been a habit of his and it wasn’t a good one. And bad habit is hard to change. Even though it hurt, I hoped he never changed that habit of his. Even in the future when I became an old grandpa, I didn’t mind him hitting me. As long as he could stay by my side forever, it was more than enough.

 

My ideal type is someone that stays by my side for a very long time…

 

I noticed that Kyungsoo was especially happy that day I didn’t even know why. He even made an announcement that he will cook that night. And of course the members were way too happy hearing that. I was one of these happy members too, not because of the fact that I didn’t need to do anything but the fact that I got to eat his foods.

 

I wanted to eat his home-cooking food every single days, it was the best food I’ve eaten. It wasn’t like he was the best chef or something but just that everything he did, I found it the best all the time. Maybe because I loved him so much that just a little thing he did made me go crazy. And just his smile alone, was enough to turn everything around me into slow motion.

 

After a while, Kyungsoo said that he wanted to buy something to drink so he went out of the practice room, I just nodded and let him go but then I noticed that Kai was giving me a look that I didn’t understand at all. I didn’t get what he wanted to tell me with that meaningful look of his. Before I could react or do anything, he just went out of the practice room.

 

He followed Kyungsoo from behind and I did the same; I followed him from behind without him knowing. When we arrived at the vending machine, Kyungsoo was there, holding two drinks in his hands. He was smiling when he saw Kai and Kai smiled back.

 

“Do you want to drink something, Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked Kai cheerfully, smiling at the younger boy and Kai just nodded, looking especially nervous. I didn’t know why he was so nervous, what did he plan to do? Kyungsoo took out some money from his pocket to buy another drink instead of giving him the one he was holding.

 

“What do you like to drink?” Kyungsoo asked Kai before selecting the beverage.

 

“Can’t I just have this one?” Kai said, pointing to the unopened soft drink in Kyungsoo’s hand.

 

“Ah this one? I bought it for Baekhyun, it’s his favorite. But if you want you can have it.” Kyungsoo said, looking at the drink before handed it to Kai. Kai frowned a little and took it. Kyungsoo just smiled and bought another one for me. I just smiled at how he knew me so well.

 

“You know him so well.” Kai just spoke my mind and Kyungsoo looked up to him and nodded a little in approval.

 

“Hyung… can I tell you something?” Kai said seriously and suddenly I got a feeling that I wouldn’t like what he was going to say. Kyungsoo who was clueless just nodded his head without hesitated.

 

I was hoping that he wouldn’t do what I thought he would. He wouldn’t, right? Wasn’t it too fast for him to do that? He couldn’t possibly do that. I can’t lose to him this time as well. But in whatever the categories were, I was always one step behind him. But in Kyungsoo’s case, it was different, I didn’t mind losing to him in everything else but Kyungsoo was the one thing that I just couldn’t give up on.

 

“I love you hyung.” Kai burst out and Kyungsoo just smiled at him, putting down the drinks and cupped kai’s face with both his hands and squished it. Kai whined a little and Kyungsoo let go and patted the boy’s head.

 

“I love you too.” He just said it so easily as if it was the easiest thing for him to say. Kai still frowned and shook his head. I felt like crushing down just because of what Kyungsoo said but Kai didn’t seem to be satisfied.

 

“Not that way hyung.” Kai said once again, seriously and Kyungsoo just stared at him confused.

 

“I don’t love you as a hyung or as a friend. But as a lover.” Kai said sincerely and Kyungsoo was just speechless and stared at him blankly. While me on the other side, I was just standing there completely frozen in place. My body was frozen but my heart wasn’t, it wasn’t frozen that was why it hurt so badly.

 

How could he say that so easily? What was I supposed to do now? I really didn’t know, my mind was just blank and all I know was that it hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter