Don't love him...

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After what happened that night, Kai and Kyungsoo were acting indifferent, I thought it would be really awkward between them but no, it wasn’t. They were acting like nothing happened. Were they hiding something? Whatever it was, I just hoped that my heart could take it.

 

But I wondered what happened back then though, I shouldn’t have sleep. If only I could hold back the pain and listened just a little more, I wouldn’t be right here complaining about not knowing anything. But I didn’t. Why was I so stupid? But neither way, I acted like nothing happened, I couldn’t possibly be mad at Kyungsoo nor Kai. They didn’t do anything wrong…

 

Being in love is not wrong…

 

It’s just humane.

 

But I couldn’t deny the fact that it was a little awkward between us, but it wasn’t enough for Kyungsoo to sense it. I just didn’t annoy him as much as before or make fun of him. It was pretty boring but what could I do? At time like that, I could only rely on my video game.

 

After a long period of full packed schedules, tons and tons of endless works, we finally have some times to ourselves. It has been a while since we got to rest, and the members were especially happy about it. I was always complaining about the ton of works but I didn’t realise that I wasn’t the only one that suffered. We all did.

 

From time to time, I would complain that I missed my family and not realising it, it made our Chinese members sad as well.  I might not being able to see them for a month or two months even three but our Chinese members, they didn’t get to see their family for years and yet, they didn’t even complain.

 

I remembered seeing Yixing hyung calling his mom, he was talking to his family for hours and he looked happier than ever, That moment, I understood that the person that suffered the most, the ones that went through the most hardship, it was our Chinese members who came from a different country, living in a new culture, speaking a language that they never speak before. How hard must it be for them?

 

But unlike every other member who always called their parents, our galaxy hyung was different, he barely called his mom. He just watched the other members talked to their family and he smiled by himself. Wondering why he didn’t call? It was because it made him miss them even more, so it was better for him to endure a little longer. It was because he might break in front of them, so it was better if he didn’t call them.

 

So for cheering up all the members, Suho hyung, our leader will buy us dinner. So this time too we decided on BBQ party, Suho hyung just handed his credit card to Kyungsoo who was really excited to go shopping and he made sure that Chanyeol was going with him. Since both of them were really good at cooking, the members trusted them with the dinner.

 

On the other side, Chen and I, we were responsible for making rice but just as usual, I didn’t do anything and just let Chen did all the work. He was complaining all along but he did it anyway. I was just lying down on the coach, staring blankly at the ceiling. I was thinking about Kyungsoo, when did I not think about him seriously?

 

While everyone was eating dinner, Suho hyung came out of his room and brought many bottles of soju. The members cheered as it was our first time drinking alcohol together. We didn’t really drink, unless it was party or something. And now that everyone was already an adult, it made the atmosphere more enjoyable.

 

Kyungsoo as always didn’t drink but being the Byun Baekhyun I am, I was forcing him to drink non-stop, it was fun seeing him acting like he can drink when he really can’t. And as result, Kyungsoo was the first to get drunk. The members continued to eat not bothering Kyungsoo who was now smiling at his empty glass.

 

I just smiled a little when I looked at him; the sight of him drunk was cuter than ever. His cheeks were pink and his creepy eyes… well they just looked even creepier but I loved it that way. I took the advantage of him being drunk to stare at his face without him, glaring at me or even punching me. I know! How could he punch someone just because the person stared at his face? Do Kyungsoo was sure one of a kind.

 

I was just gazing at his face, I didn’t even know for how long all I knew was that the moment I finally stopped staring at his face, the members were slyly drunk. Kai turned around and he saw how cute Kyungsoo was and he just cupped Kyungsoo’s face.

 

“Hyung? Why are you so cute?” he asked Kyungsoo with a bright smile and the members turned to look at Kyungsoo and started laughing.

 

“Right! Kyungsoo! I don’t know you can be this cute!” Chanyeol said cheerfully and the other members started to mention how they found Kyungsoo cute and handsome and stuffs while I was just sitting there, staring at the scene, unamused.

 

Just Kai alone made me burning inside already and now everyone was fanboying over my Kyungsoo. How could I possibly be happy and acted like nothing happened? I was just changing subject making them drink all over again and talked about anything but Kyungsoo.

 

And as we continued, everyone was drunk except me, not that I was a good drinker or something, it was just that I talked more than I drank so those dummies just got drunk by themselves. I was laughing at the other members as they were losing their mind and said stuffs that didn’t make sense. I was laughing by myself then I happened to look at Kyungsoo and weirdly, he was staring at me and grinning.

 

I just looked away not wanting to fall into his trap all over again even though I was still trapped. Kyungsoo just chuckled a little when I avoided his eyes contact. One by one, they went back into their room and there was only Kyungsoo, Kai, Chanyeol and I was still in the living room. They were dead drunk, especially

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter