Why did you do that?

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was busy practicing by myself as Kyungsoo was nowhere to be found. He wasn’t the type to be late but he was really late that day. I was wondering if something happened to him. Even though I was at the practice room, my head was somewhere else; I was busy worrying about Kyungsoo.

 

About an hour later, I heard the sound of the door opened and there he was, Do Kyungsoo, walking in as if nothing happened. I smiled at the sight of him at first but I quickly switched it to a frown. I acted like I was angry at him for being late, really late.

 

“Why are you so late?” I yelled at him and glared a little but Kyungsoo was just skipping toward me like an idiot, a cute one though. He was way too happy that even his bright smile seemed fake as he smiled way too brightly. It was really weird seeing him like that.

 

“I’m sorry~” He said it too cheerfully and easily that it scared me even more. He just hugged me and went to practice. I just stood there dumbfounded, not understand what was happening to our little Kyungsoo.

 

I went to him and put my hand on his forehead, wanting to feel his temperature, he just stared at me a little confused. But I was even more confused. I knew that I shouldn’t be worried or something, but seeing him that happy made me feel insecure.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked me, confused but I just stared at him blankly. I didn’t even know what I was doing. What are you doing, Byun Baekhyun?

 

“Why are you so happy?” Not knowing what to answer, I just asked him back. Actually I really wanted to know what made him that happy or maybe who made him like that?

 

“Nothing” He said blankly and went back to practicing, ignoring me once again. Not knowing what to do, I just went to practice as well but my mind was still on him. Maybe I worried way too much, I should be happy that he was happy. But for some reason, I had a bad feeling about it.

 

But the nightmare continued as we went into the main practice room, as soon as Kai saw Kyungsoo, he quickly stood up and opened his arms wide, ready to welcome Kyungsoo. And Kyungsoo just walked straight into his arms. The members didn’t pay much attention to them as they were always like that.

 

But as always, I saw everything and felt hurt every times. It wasn’t the first time I saw them that close but my heart, it just couldn’t get used to it. The sight of them hugging, being all close together, it broke my heart every times but what could I do? After all, I was just a coward that afraid to show my feeling, a coward that was afraid to lose him, even as a friend.

 

I just acted like nothing happened, like I saw nothing and went to Chen and Chanyeol. Even though I was talking to them, I was still bothered by the fact that Kai and Kyungsoo were way too close to each other. And not wanting to see them alone, I decided that I should do something.

 

When we finished practicing, everyone was talking among each other and I went straight to Kai and Kyungsoo who seemed to really enjoy each other’s presence.

 

“What do you guys want to eat?” I asked Kai and Kyungsoo and they were taking their time thinking what they should order. I was biting my lip as I ran out of patient.

 

“Chicken!” I heard the answer but it wasn’t from Kyungsoo or Kai, it was Sehun. I turned around and he was with Luhan hyung on the coach, cuddling each other. I just rolled my eyes when I saw them all lovey dovey again. They should thank me!

 

“I’m not asking you, Sehun.” I told him but he just ignored me and continued to order what he wanted to eat.

 

“Don’t make it too spicy, Hannie’s stomach is not good these days.” He said sweetly and stared at Luhan hyung with those bright eyes of his. I felt like I was going to puke from all the sweet talk. I just ignored him and went back to Kyungsoo.

 

“Chicken is fine.” He finally decided and I just stared at him blankly. He took like 20 minutes just to choose chickens.

 

“Idiot! It takes a lifetime just for you to choose chicken.” I frowned a little and he glared at me. I just laughed at him but Kai quickly defending him which made me frowned again.

 

“He’s not an idiot! Have you seen an idiot this handsome before?” Kai said loudly which caught everyone attention. He smiled at Kyungsoo sweetly and Kyungsoo just looked away shyly. I just faked a smile as I didn’t want to appear too obvious about being jealous.

 

 

 

When we arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter