I'm sorry...

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I groaned as my alarm rang and I felt like dying. I didn’t get any sleep last night because of the noisy Chanyeol. If he just played his video game, I wouldn’t even whine but that giant just couldn’t shut the up. I moved slowly and lazily before dragging myself to the bathroom.

 

Before going to the bathroom, I passed by Kyungsoo and Kai’s room and knocked the door a few times. It was to wake Kyungsoo’s up because we have to record our voice that morning. After knocking a few times, I just went straight to the bathroom.

 

The moment I opened the door, I just stood there, shock. I wasn’t even sleepy anymore. Because there he was, Do Kyungsoo, standing in front of the sink and his nose was bleeding. I grabbed a hold of my mind and quickly went to him. He stared at me and I could see that he was scared and shocked as well. Without saying anything, I just help him stopped the blood.

 

“Yah! Guys!” I shouted loudly, calling everyone. I shouted so loudly that even the neighbor might hear me. One by one, they came out of their room and came to see what happened.

 

“Soo, are you okay?” Chanyeol asked but at that moment, I didn’t even bother to punish Chanyeol because in my head there was only Kyungsoo. What happened to him? As the members came by, I was pushed aside; I just stood there and stared at everyone.

 

Because of the loud noise, Kai came out of his room sleepily while rubbing his eyes but the moment he saw what happened to Kyungsoo. He quickly came over and pushed whoever blocked his way. He was really worried I could see that, well everyone could.

 

“Kyungsoo, you keep getting nose bleed these days.” Suho hyung said and my eyes widened. How did he know that?

 

“Yea, hyung, you should see the doctor.” Kai said worriedly and everyone nodded along. It seemed like everyone knew except me. Kyungsoo just signed and smiled faintly.

 

“I’ll take you to the doctor.” Kai announced but Kyungsoo shook his head.

 

“You said you’re going to visit your house today.” Kyungsoo said softly and Kai shook his head.

 

“It’s okay, I can go next time.” Kai still insisted but Kyungsoo refused and looked at him strictly.

 

“No, you’re going to your house and Baekhyun can take me to the hospital. Right, Baek?” He said and gave me a look. I was just staring at him blankly, thinking about what happened earlier. How did everyone know except me? I just nodded, maintaining my straight face.

 

“Now go get ready and go meet your family.” Kyungsoo said and pushed Kai to his room. He went in and changed as well. I was just standing there, looking unamused and Chen noticed that.

 

“What’s with the straight face?” He asked me and laughed a little but I just ignored him. Chen got that I wasn’t in the mood and he just left me alone and went back to sleep.

 

“Let’s go, Baek.” Kyungsoo came out and talked to me. I just looked at him then took him to the hospital. In the car, I sat in the front with the manager and just left him alone in the back. I knew that he thought that I was acting weird.

 

 

 

We were waiting in the waiting area and I just didn’t talk to him. I felt that he kept staring at me but I didn’t care. We were the only one there so it was even more awkward. I wasn’t the type to be mad or quiet and Kyungsoo just didn’t get use to see this side of me.

 

“Baek, are you mad?” He finally broke the silent and I just shook my head.

 

“Then look at me and talk!” He cupped my face and made me faced him. I saw the look on his face and I realised that he was really pale and weak. How come I never notice that change of him? He stared at me sadly but I just kept my straight face.

 

“Everyone know?” I asked him and he got that I was talking about him and his nose bleed, he nodded his head hesitated and I just smirked bitterly. I didn’t know if I was worried or I was jealous, maybe both.

 

“Since when?” I asked him again, seriously.

 

“2 weeks?” He said unsure and I turned my head away. 2 weeks and he didn’t tell me. And the other too, they knew but they didn’t even bother to tell me? But why was I acting his way? I wasn’t sure myself. I was just too worried about him.

 

“And you didn’t tell me.” I said bitterly and he just sighed.

 

“I don’t get why I should tell you.” He said and I just looked at him, hurt.

 

“What? Because I’m not important enough?” I swore I just yelled at him. He looked a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter