Good Job, Baek!

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Can someone please do something about those two?” Suho hyung said out loud when Luhan hyung and Sehun weren’t in the room. But as always, no one was listening to him. Everyone was doing their own little things, being in their own world. Poor our leader!

 

“Guys!” He called us again but well at least he tried. It seemed like no one heard his voice. I heard him but I just couldn’t be more careless. Then he went to Our EXO M leader.

 

“Kris, you’re the leader too. Do something!” He told Kris hyung but Kris hyung just stared at him confused.

 

“I’m a leader?” Kris hyung said and Suho hyung just stared at him blankly before face palming himself many times. Kris was kind of good when it came to give people headache. His dumbness alone was enough for Suho hyung to lock himself in his room once again. Not wanting to deal with our .

 

But the thing was, it wasn’t just Suho hyung who couldn’t deal with Sehun and Luhan hyung issue, Kyungsoo and I couldn’t handle it either. It was always hard for me not to mind someone else business and it was even harder because what happened between those two seemed to concern my Kyungsoo a lot. And I shall solve it as fast as possible because I didn’t want to see Kyungsoo dealing with those people anymore.

 

So the two of us made a plan as no one seemed to want to make the first step, it seemed like we have to do something about it. We were planning on making those two make up by making them talking out what was on their mind. It seemed like there was many concerns between those two.

 

I went to Luhan hyung who was watching TVs with the other members. And I asked him if he wanted to go out with me. Since Luhan hyung really likes to move around he agreed but he was still confused that I was the one to ask him out as I wasn’t the type to do sport. Be honored, Luhan hyung!

 

“What should we do?” He asked me and I took out the basketball ball.

 

“Let’s play soccer.” I cheered and he just laughed at me. I was looking at him, wondering why he was laughing; I didn’t even say any funny. And please don’t tell me it was funny just by looking at my face, because I would take that as an insult.

 

“That’s basketball!” He said and I was ashamed of myself, well at least I learnt something that day.

 

“You’re just like Sehun.” He said, smiling and I started to doubt that he cheated on Sehun. He really looked happy every times he mentioned that name: Oh Sehun. I was so envious of them.

 

We were playing basketball for a while until I felt like I was going to die if we continued to play. Luhan hyung still had so much energy while me on the other side, I felt like fainting. I threw myself on the ground and he came to me and passed me a bottle of water.

 

“Hyung!” I started and he just hummed as response. I turned my head to look at him who was lying on the ground next to me.

 

“Do you love Sehun?” I asked him and he got up and stared at my face. I got up as well and faced him.

 

“Why is everyone asking me that?” he laughed a little but I didn’t. I wanted an answer from him. He looked at my face and noticed that I was still waiting for this answer. He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled.

 

“Of course, I do.” He assured me and I knew right away that he wasn’t lying when he said that. Luhan hyung was the type of person who was really bad at lying. I remembered when he first liked Sehun; he was way too obvious that everyone was aware of his feeling. Even Sehun knew that Luhan hyung liked him before Luhan hyung could even realise his own feeling.

 

“But why are you distancing yourself from him?” I asked him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter