Good night~

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

We were on the plane as Exo was having a fanmeet in Shanghai. We went to our assigned place and I happened to sit next to Kyungsoo, coincidently. We put away our stuffs and sat down; Kyungsoo was in between me and Kai. Why must it be Kai, like seriously?

 

During the flight, I was talking to Kyungsoo about random stuff, no bickering. I knew that most of the time we were ing each other but trust me, we didn’t always fight. Believe it or not. He was talking to me seriously but to be honest, I didn’t get what he said. I was just staring at his face and nodded and sometimes made some comment. Because I just couldn’t focus as his face was really close to mine.

 

Kai leaned his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder which caught Soo’s attention. He stared at Kai and he noticed that the boy was really tired so he just let him be. He turned back to me and continued to say what he had to say. But I just focus my attention on Kai who was now leaning his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. I was jealous, like really. I didn’t know why though, I shouldn’t be this jealous. He wasn’t even mine.

 

 

After two hours on the flight, Kyungsoo grew really tired and I noticed that. I offered him my shoulder and he gladly leaned on it. He was sleeping and I found myself staring at him, being in my own world. I just couldn’t help but stared at him, he looked so flawless. I couldn’t hide my smile and just let it out.

 

Busy staring at that little creeper who became an angel when he sleeps; I didn’t notice that Kai woke up and he was staring at me. He saw the way I was looking at Kyungsoo; he raised a brow and gave me a confused look.

 

Chen on the other side was stuck with the couple. Sehun and Luhan would accidently interacted as they forgot that they were actually in public. Chen almost got a heart attack every time they did something. He was worried, what if someone caught them, they would be all dead.

 

“Hyung~” Chen whined at Luhan who was sitting in between Sehun and Chen. Luhan and Sehun would always play with each other’s fingers and kissed cheeks and Chen just couldn’t stand them any longer.

 

“Sorry, I forget.” Luhan hung said cutely but Chen just smirked at him.

 

“Yea, you forget. FOR THE 100th times! When are you going to remember?” Chen just said, annoyed and Sehun just rolled his eyes. Chen saw that and warned him.

 

“Yah! Oh Sehun! Don’t give me that look!” He warned and Sehun just faked him a bright smile and it was Chen’s turn to roll his eyes at the maknae.

“I’m done with you two.” Chen said and turned around to sleep.

 

“Finally~” Sehun cheered and Chen turned to glare at the maknae for the last time before heading off to his dreamland.

 

I understood that it was hard for them, they were couple but they couldn’t even express their love for each other. But at the same time, we have to understand that we were not just normal people, we are idols and idols are not people. Idols weren’t supposed to have feeling. We have to be professionals.

 

Luhan hyung and Sehun have to be careful with the way they acted. They would be in deep trouble for sure if they were caught doing inappropriate stuffs. They are idols and according to the world, they are straight.

 

 

“Hyung, you like him?” I jumped a little when Kai talked to me; I was busy staring at Kyungsoo that I forgot about him. I stared at him wide eyes when I got what he said.

 

“Are you kidding me? Me? Like that little creeper?” I pointed to myself and then to Kyungsoo who was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder and looked at Kai as if he was crazy.

 

“Well we never know.” He said hesitated and I faked a laugh.

 

“No way!” Always

 

“There is no way I love him” I’m in love with him…

 

He looked like he believed me; well I was always so good at lying, especially about my feels. Sometimes, there were things that were better off unsaid. I like how we were at that moments, even though he was not mine, I was satisfied with our close friendships.

 

“What about you?” I asked him back and Kai pointed to himself.

 

“Me?” He asked and I nodded.

 

“I’m straight, hyung~” he whined and laughed a little and I just laughed it off. He kept saying that he was straight but why did I feel like he wasn't.

 

 

 

When we arrived at the hotel, we went to our room; I was sharing one room with Kyungsoo as always. And Kai was with Sehun, they were the loudest even when sleeping so it was the best if they shared the same room.

 

Chen and Chanyeol was together, if those two were together, you wouldn’t want to go into their room. You might be their target of the prank. I was surprised that they still haven’t ruined a hotel room.

 

Luhan hyung and Kris hyung was sharing a room, they didn’t seem to talk a lot but trust me, they have so much to talk. I never understood what they were talking about. Well, maybe it was becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter