I want you

Our Love-Hate relationship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was once again noisy at our dorm as EXO M members just came back from China, I was ordering order chicken in the morning with Chanyeol and I could hear Kai yelling to us from his room, telling us what to order. It was normal for him to get over excited as he was a chicken maniac but what was weird was that Sehun didn’t seem to care at all. He was really strange that day; normally he would get just as excited as Kai talking about chicken.

 

Chanyeol was talking with the chicken delivery guy while I was staring at Sehun who was completely lost in his own world. He was sitting on the sofa, watching his drama but I bet he didn’t know what it was about, as he was totally spacing out.

 

He was being different since last night when EXO M members came back, he was being too quiet and it was really weird. I didn’t think I was the only one noticing that. I was just ignoring it as I only thought that he might be not in the mood or something.

 

But then something caught my eyes, Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung, they were laughing and talking together. Why were they always together? Luhan hyung should go over to Sehun; those two haven’t seen each other for two weeks already. Sehun really missed him a lot and everyone knew as he was always whining. But why weren’t they together?

 

Luhan hyung and Minseok hyung were always together, why did they have so much to talk about? Sehun needed him. I went over to Luhan hyung as I couldn’t act oblivious.

 

“Hyung, you should pay some attention to Sehun.” I whispered lowly not wanting Sehun to hear but I doubt he heard anything. He looked so lost in his own little world.

 

Luhan hyung finally noticed his boyfriend and went to see the little boy who wasn’t so little anymore. I just watched them and so as Minseok hyung. I was talking with him but then I noticed Luhan hyung coming back.

 

Sehun just ignored him and without even trying, Luhan hyung came back and went to somewhere in the dorm with Minseok hyung. I found that really strange. Normally, Luhan hyung would run after Sehun and begged him if Sehun ignored him but right now; he just went back to Minseok hyung not even caring why the little boy ignored him.

 

 

When the chicken arrived, I went to wake Kai up and I saw that Sehun was there, his eyes were red and Kai was comforting him. I looked at them weirdly and Jongin gave me that meaningful look, telling me to help him.

 

“What happened?” I asked, looking directly to Sehun who seemed to have been crying. Sehun didn’t answer and just gave me that sad look and walked away to find Tao. I turned my attention to Jongin who seemed to know something.

 

“What’s wrong with him?” I asked him again and Kai sighed before telling me what happened.

 

“Sehun said Luhan hyung doesn’t like him anymore.” Kai said and for some reason I was expecting that answer. Well it was kind of obvious that the problem was between those two.

 

“Why so?” I questioned as I didn’t get why Sehun thought that way.

 

“He said Luhan hyung likes Umin hyung now.” He told me and I just frowned there and nodded my head a little. I told him that the chicken arrived and he just jumped out of his bed and went to join Chanyeol. I looked to the side and I saw Kyungsoo. He was still sleeping. What was wrong with him? Normally he was awake before everyone. Why was he being such as sleepy head?

 

But thinking that he might be having a hard time filming his drama, I just walked out of the room and closed the door silently. After closing the door, trying to make as little noise as possible, I turned around and saw Kris hyung. He was looking at me weirdly.

 

“Why are you being so careful?” He asked loud enough to wake Kyungsoo up and I gave him a look to be quiet.

 

“Kyungsoo is still asleep.” I said lowly and he just smirked at me and walked away. Why did he just smirk?

 

I went to join the boys at the dining room and I saw Chanyeol, he was eating really fast and I gave him that weird look.

 

“Why are you in such a hurry?” I asked him and he just ignored me and continued to eat then he went back to our shared room. He must be really sleepy.

 

After a few hours, it was time for us to go to our first schedule of the day; I went into my room, expecting Chanyeol to be ready as usual, becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter