2

Finding Chenderella

The party are crowded with students from SM Music Academy.Student dancing in the middle of the dancefloor,some sat around just talking to their friends and some had just arrived,including Jongdae and his friends.

 

Since the theme is masquarade,everyone in the room are wearing a mask.Everyone except the school soccer captain,Kim Minseok.

 

"So,found anyone you like?"Kris asked,holding up the glass of fruit punch to his mouth and look around.

 

"No.I don't think so.No one here attracts my attention,at all."He replied,looking quite bored but his gaze was looking at the newcomer walking in and looking for a table to hang out at.

 

"I don't know about you but i'm might get my cinderella today!"Kris waved at Minseok and start making his way to the food section.

 

"Hyung!you're really going to stay here and not do anything?its a party!don't be so stiff!"Sehun smirked. "Anyway,we are going somewhere,you have fun okay?" Sehun walked away with Chanyeol.Laughing about whatever is funny along the way.

 

"Ah!sorry about that!"The boy who had just bumped into him say,wiping off the crackers dust off his tuxedo.

 

"Are you-" his sentence were cut off when the boy looked up.Eventhough he was wearing a mask,his eyes are beautiful.His lashes are long,just like a girl and the corner of his mouth lift beautifully. "Its okay actually.."He rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Umm..okay then.Enjoy the party!"He bowed and was about to walk away when Minseok stopped him by grabbing his wrist.He slowly turned around and tilt his head. "Yes?"

 

Minseok took a deep breath before replying. "Do you want to dance with me?"Minseok could hear his friend laugh at the background but he ignore them.

 

The boy glance at his wristwatch and look at the table his friends are at. "O-okay."He nervously answered as Minseok lead him to the dancefloor.

 

Minseok place his right hand on the boy's waist while the other holding onto his hand as they glide from side to side when Edwin McCain I'll be starts playing.

 

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful

Stop me and steal my breath.

And emeralds from mountains towards the sky

Never revealing their depth.

Tell me that we belong together,

Dress it up with the trappings of love.

I'll be captivated,

I'll hang from your lips,

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above.

 

"Can i perhaps know your name?or better still,take the mask off.I want to know who am i dancing with to my favorite song."Minseok asked,almost like a whisper that can only be heard by the both of them.

 

"Is that necessary?cause i don't think i'm someone that you should mix with.It'll ruin your reputation as a the most popular guy in school!"

 

"I don't think so."Minseok chuckled.

 

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

 

"What do you want to know about me?"

 

"Everything."

 

And rain falls angry on the tin roof

As we lie awake in my bed.

You're my survival, you're my living proof.

My love is alive and not dead.

Tell me that we belong together.

Dress it up with the trappings of love.

I'll be captivated,

I'll hang from your lips,

Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

 

"There's nothing interesting about me."Jongdae smile.The corner of his lips twitch upwards.

 

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

 

"Atleast,let me know your name."Minseok begged.

 

"I can't.I'm sorry."Jongdae look down on his feet as he let go of Minseok hand and place both of his hands on the side.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"I'm sorry i have to go!"He turn his body away from Minseok and ran out of the school building.

 

Minseok was about to run after him when his felt something bulging out from under his shoes.Everythough its crammed on the dancefloor,he manage to grab onto the item and walk out of the dancefloor to where his fellow soccer team is hanging out.

 

And I've dropped out, I've burned up, I've fought my way back from the dead.

I've tuned in, , remembered the things that you said

 

He pulled the ring in and out of his fingers and start twirling it around only to find an initial carved on the inside of the ring.

 

"KJ.."he mumbled to himself before slipping it onto his fingers again and it suprised him that it actually fits.

 

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your...

I'll be your crying shoulder,

I'll be love's suicide

I'll be better when I'm older,

I'll be the greatest fan of your life.

 

The greatest fan of your life.

...greatest fan of your life

 

"I'll be your greatest fan starting from today."he smile to himself.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

"Guys!This is so boring!There is no one asking me for a dance!"Baekhyun pout cutely,crossing his arms and looking over the dancefloor filled with students dancing. "No one ignores Byun Baekhyun!"he mumbled.

 

"Oh look!There's Tao!"Luhan waved his hands at Tao who is busy with choosing his next song.

 

"Great!now everyone ignores me."

 

"Sorry,what were you saying again?"Kyungsoo lean in closer for a better hearing because the room they are in is not only stuffy but the music is too loud.

 

"Nothing.I'm just going to go grab something to eat."He excused himself and make his way to the buffet table located at the side of the dancefloor.

 

"Alone?"The voice behind him gave him a slight shock that his head turn to face the tall person who is wearing a mask.

 

"You're talking to me?"He asked,pointing to himself.

 

"Yeah."The person replied as he lean forward to grab a donut beside Baekhyun and thankfully his mask almost covered his face because by now his face is already red due to the small gap.

 

"Well,uhh..i came here with my friends but i was totally ignored by them."he explained before adding another, "No one ignores me."

 

"I get what you mean."he smiled before holding out his hand. "I'm Park Chanyeol.You are?"

 

Baekhyun frozed.He did not just talked to the Park Chanyeol!no way he would talk to the tall annoying idiot bird brain Chanyeol!

 

"Hey,are you okay?"Baekhyun blink his eyes twice before looking down on the taller hand still infront of him.

 

"Huh?yeah.."

 

"Let me start again then.I'm Park Chanyeol,and you are?"

 

"Umm..sorry Park Chanyeol-sshi but i need to go.Now."he lied,quickly moving into the crowded dancefloor and disappearing to somewhere where Chanyeol don't even know.

 

 

--------------------

 

Lay once again sighed as he look at the lake infront of him.He did not like occasions where the place are crowded with people and its bad for his health;Lay is weak enough that he could faint when the place is hot or stuffy so he preferred staying outside and waiting for his friends.

 

"You dislike crowded places huh?"a voice behind him asked which makes him jumped in suprised.

 

"Umm yeah..and noises too."Lay nod as he answer the question.

 

"Me too.."he smiled before gesturing the seat beside Lay. "May i?"Yixing nod his head as the stranger occupied the seat beside his.

 

"So,do you believe in love at the first sight?"the stranger asked.Lay was about to answer but was stopped when the stranger answer the question himself.

 

"I believe in love at the first sight.I fall in love with Luhan."

 

"Luhan?"Lay was not even suprised when the stranger told him that he likes Luhan.Luhan had always been famous because how can no one likes him?he's pretty,smart,friendly everything about Luhan is perfect.

 

"Yeah Luhan."

 

"You should really go for Luhan you know?there's alot of guys running after him so you better snatch him before someone else does."

 

"You're right!anyway,I'm Joonmyun,just call me Suho.And you are?"

 

"Lay,just call me Lay"

 

 

--------------------

 

"Hey cutie,wanna have fun?"

 

"Uh..no thanks."

 

"Come on!we'll have fun.."

 

"No.Stay away!"

 

"You heard him,stay away."Luhan eyes were wide opened when he saw who is staying right beside him. "Oh Sehun?"

 

"I'm with him so stay away."Sehun casually wrapped his hands around Luhan shoulder and lead him away from the boys.

 

"How do you know its me?"Sehun asked in a low tone.

 

"Umm..Your voice?"

 

"And you are Xi Luhan,am i right?"Luhan frozed.

 

"How do you know me?"he asked,inching away from Sehun.

 

"A cheerleader?i don't know,maybe the way you walk around being all friendly with people."Sehun explained. "Anyway,I'm going somewhere,wanna tag along?"

 

Luhan took a long time to think of the offer but since all of his friends went missing and not coming back,he decided to tag along.

 

--------------------

 

"So you're rejecting me?"the tanned boy was shocked because this is the first time someone reject him.Reject Kim Jongin!

 

"Obviously!"Kyungsoo puffed out his cheeks in annoyance.He wanted to have some time alone but a certain someone decided it was fun enough to disturb his alone time.

 

"You're rejecting the famous Kim Jongin?"he asked again.

 

"Yeah,kinda."Kyungsoo stood up and took all his belongings on to his hands,preparing to leave. "Oh i forgot.I'm rejecting the famous playboy in school.I hate playboys,and you're one of them."

 

--------------------

 

"Hey you were great back there!"

 

"Uh..thanks."Tao fished out his car keys from his pocket.The carpark that is full was now empty.

 

"I'm Kris Wu,and you are?anyway,the party's over,so take that mask off."Kris reached to take it off but Tao is fast enough to stop him by using his kungfu technic.

 

"Don't touch me.I don't know who you are and what you want but what i know,i hate people like you."Tao let him go and quickly slide into the driver seat and start driving off.He didn't even pay any attention to the man holding his elbow and running after his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

authors note:

 

sorry if there's a mistake or anything.