6

Finding Chenderella

"What is the problem with your stupid car Xi Luhan?We are stuck in this empty road and the weather is just super hot!"Baekhyun angrily kicked the tyres of Luhan car and angrily stomping his feet afterwards.

 

"Hey!Hey!Hey!Don't call him stupid okay?you're hurting my baby feelings!"Luhan rubbed the tyres Baekhyun and just kicked and keeps on saying that ' Baekhyun didn't mean to kick you,he's just angry.'

 

"Guys,i think there are a bunch of cars coming this way."Kyungsoo said,holding up a thumb and waiting for the car to stop and true enough,six different coloured cars lining up infront of them and one by one roll down their windows.

 

"Hey baby,need help?"Kai smirked when he saw Kyungsoo standing there,mouth and eyes wide opened.

 

"Yeah actually we need a ride,you know this Lakeview Resort right?We are heading there.Its not really far actually but we really need a ride."Baekhyun looked at each one of their cars but one really stood up from the rest.

 

Porsche Carrera GT.He almost ran towards the car or even kissed it.Its his dream car for godsake!who wouldn't be crazy for it?

 

He laid his eyes on the owner and he almost fainted.How can the bird brain Chanyeol own this Porsche and how can this bird brain look so hot with his sunglasses on and wearing a button up shirt,not to mention his messy hair due to the wind.

 

"Baek,are you okay?"Lay asked.

 

"Yeah,I'm fine."

 

"You are riding that Porsche.Its your dream car right?go on!"Luhan push him to the car and now he was just standing infront of the passenger seat and Chanyeol looking at him,waiting for him to enter.

 

"Wait!What do you mean by me hitching a ride with this bird brain?"

 

"Bird brain?"

 

"Oh come on Baekhyun!just get in!"Luhan pushed him in and ran towards Sehun's car.

 

"Wait!"He wanted so much to change but everyone already starts driving away.

 

The ride was silent but Chanyeol keeps glancing at him which makes him uncomfortable in his seat.

 

"What?You don't think I'm going to raise my hands and feel the air like Katy Perry's Teenage Dream music video aren't you?"

 

"If you want to do that then why not?"

 

"Don't laugh at me!"Baekhyun start raising his hands up in the air and smiling to himself.He loves how much the air here is much more 'fresh' then the air back in town.

 

Chanyeol chuckled to himself.Baekhyun and his bipolar mode is kinda cute and he kind off reminds him of the person at the party.He looked at Baekhyun direction and he was shocked.Put Baekhyun face and the mask he is wearing,they look exactly alike.The way their bipolar mode is and how they bring out their diva aura is exactly the same and Chanyeol is sure he found his cinderella.He was beside him all this while.

 

--------------------

 

"What do you mean by there is no more room left?!"Luhan scowled,leaning closer to the person infront of him.

 

"All rooms are fully booked,sir."

 

"There are like 20 rooms that are not in use and you're telling me that all the rooms are full?"

 

"I'm sorry again sir but there are no available room for now."The person politely bowed.

 

"God!"Luhan rubbed his temple.First his car and second is this,now what?

 

"You can stay in our room."Chanyeol said as he look at Baekhyun direction.

 

"Umm..You should be looking at Luhan when you talk and not me."

 

"Sure why not."Luhan pulled his luggage along with him as Chanyeol lead them to their hotel suite. "Rather than not having a place to sleep."he mumbled quietly.

 

"Okay,here we are.Each one of this room have two bed and usually we sleep in individuals room so you can share with any one of us."Chanyeol explained before pulling Baekhyun closer to him. "He's sleeping with me."

 

"You and me,in one room."Kyungsoo left with no choice but to follow Kai because he was practically dragged by Kai.

 

"You're my roommate."Suho said to Lay before he interwine their finger together which makes Lay confuse.

 

"I rather sleep with you."Luhan grabbed Sehun hand which makes Sehun grinned fron ear to ear.

 

"So.."Jongdae broke the awkward silent surrounding those who is left there. "Rock paper scissors?"

 

--------------------

 

"Why am i here?"Baekhyun asked as he plopped down on his bed.

 

"Because i finally found an answer to my search."

 

"And what is that?"Baekhyun asked,uninterested.

 

"I found my own cinderella."Baekhyun gulped his saliva as Chanyeol went closer to him,face only inches away from each other. "And he is right infront of me."

 

-------------------

 

"Get yourself comfy sweetie."Kai said as he pushed Kyungsoo bed towards his.Smiling when he finally done with it.

 

"I'm rather sleep below then to sleep next to you."Kyungsoo pulled the cover of his bed and laid it down on the floor before drifting off to sleep.

 

"Why do you look so pitiful?it makes me want to hug you."Kai smirked before lifting Kyungsoo up to sleep next to him.

 

--------------------

 

"I thought you are going to sleep with Luhan?"Lay asked.He started yawning and laid down on his bed.

 

"I am sleeping with Luhan."Suho answered with a frown.What was Luhan thinking about?he is sleeping with him right now in the same room!

 

"Oh really?okay then.Goodnight."Lay was about to drift off to sleep when suddenly he felt a hand around his waist,pulling him closer.

 

"I told you about us yesterday."

 

"About us?"Lay eyes widened as he turn his body to have a great look at Suho.

 

"You,Luhan,is my boyfriend.Its my responsibility to care for you."

 

"Oh,uhh..thanks for practicing your speech to me but you should go tell Luhan that."

 

"I am telling Luhan about this."

 

"What?Wait!You think I'm Luhan?"Lay asked,almost burst out laughing.

 

"You're not Luhan?"Lay shook his head.

 

"I'm Yixing,also known as Lay.DJ Lay and dancer Lay."

 

"Really?"Lay nod his head.Suho smile as he pulled Lay closer to him. "I don't care anymore,i just want you."

 

 

---------------------

 

"I like the way you choose me without hesitation."Sehun smirked as he close the door and sat on his bed.

 

"I rather sleep with a douchebag then to sleep with those creepy looking human."Luhan turn the other direction and start sleeping without even taking off his shoes.

 

Sehun sighed as he went down and took off Luhan shoes and even to the point of pulling his leather jacket away from his body and tucking him in.

 

He ruffled Luhan's hair before giving him a kiss on his forehead.

 

--------------------

 

"My side,your side.Stay away from me if you want to make it out of her safely."Tao said as he pulled out a duct tape from one of the drawer and taping it in the middle of the room.

 

"Goodnight."He closed the lights without Kris telling him anything and curled his body up before falling asleep afterwards.

 

"Why do you hate me so much?"Kris asked to himself as he looked at the lump beside his bed.

 

--------------------

 

"Is your tongue okay?"

 

"What?"

 

"You tongue,"Minseok points at his own tongue. "Is it okay?"

 

"Yeah,its fine now,just that it hurts abit."Minseok nod his head as he sat down on his bed and twirling the ring that is on his finger.

 

"That must be a special ring."Jongdae smile as he point at the ring around Minseok hand.

 

"Yeah.Really special.It got me wondering who the owner is and its funny when no one can ever fit in this size,its like his fingers and mine are a match."Minseok smile again,twirling the ring around his finger.

 

"What if the person you are looking for is right infront of you,what would you say?"Jongdae asked.

 

"I'll tell him that i fell in love with him from the first time he accidently dropped his snacks on me."Minseok sighed as he look back at the ring. "I wish he would just tell me who he is."