Chapter 13

Finding Chenderella

Minseok abruptly woke up from his sleep,cold sweats fall down from his forehead to his pants.He wiped outhis sweats with the back of his left hand before looking at the clock that sat on his bedside table.

3.00 AM

He still could very much hear clearly the voice that had been echoing in his sleep.He looked twice as to where he is now,in his room and nothing has changed.Frantically he looked for his phone,searching for the name and the voice that echoes in his sleep.He needs to listen to this voice,he had to make sure!

"Hello?"

"Jongdae?"He asked.

"Umm..i think you got the wrong number.I guess you're looking for the owner whose number is no longer in use."The girl on the other line explain before ending the call.

Minseok had been like this for the past four years.He's been going crazy to say the least and thats what his friends told him.He kept hearing voices and waking up in the middle of the night calling out for the name he knows is no longer here but still trying to find a way to reconnect with the person he really love.

Sighing loudly,he stood up,looking over his table,he slowly walked towards them.Articles and articles about Jongdae can be seen and it looks like he is successful and juggling between his adopted father's company and his career as a DJ and he look so happy and proud by the way he smiles and he looked comfortable,like nothing in this world is bothering him but its bothering Minseok.Why can't Jongdae just stayed and pursue his career and live with him in this lonely and cold apartment of his.

Mia is no longer here,and they cancelled the wedding knowing the state of Mia and how she has some issues with her that she had to be send off somewhere because her parents are ashamed of her.Not that he had any issues with mental illness but knowing Mia,she must have had some depressing moments in her life that the only way to sought it out is by marrying Minseok.

He sighed again and sat on his bed when his phone started to ring.It was a call from Kris,his friend.He clicked the answer button but before he could even say "hello",Kris and Tao,whom he had gotten closer to after so long,shouting on the other line.

"Yo!Did you know?Jongdae is back!I got this news from Luhan and Lay.He called them awhile ago to say that he is on his way home!"

Minseok couldn't even say anything,he sat there,staring blankly into space. "What?" He asked again,he know he heard them clearly but it feels like he need to hear them again.

"I said,Jongdae is back here in Korea!Seriously Hyung,get your ears check!"This time it was Tao who was shouting on the phone,he grunted and Minseok can somehow imagine Tao rolling his eyes and Kris had to stop his from saying anything else to the elder that they ended the call but not before arguing about manners.

Minseok could not believe it,Jongdae is actually home and he can't wait to see him anytime soon.


Authors note:
Well its a short one,kinda wanna test out my skills again after so long but hope you like them and honestly though i lost my sense of writing stories and alot of things had been going on but that is a story for another day but thank you for the never ending comments and new subbies!hi!hope you enjoy the story but if you don't then its okay..