4

Finding Chenderella

"So you don't plan to tell him that it is you?"Baekhyun asked in a hushed tone for only the six of them to hear.

 

"No,I don't think its such a great idea to tell him."

 

"Guys!i think you need to hear this."The six of them stop when Luhan signal them to listen to the sound of the broadcasting studio microphone and someone clearing his throat before greeting everyone with a loud voice.

 

"Goooooooooodmorning fellow Einstein!its Oh Sehun speaking..I know I know you guys must be wondering why on earth am i here and not your favorite chatterbox DJ Funky Funky ChenChen.You see,he was late for school today but thats not why i'm here!the reason is because i am in search for our school soccer captain very own cinderella!"

 

"Yah!you'll be dead when Minseok hyung came in!"Chanyeol voice can be heard walking in and the next minute they were quarreling about who get to talk next.

 

"This person left a ring!"Chanyeol low voice can be heard.More like a shriek.

 

"If you think you are this person,please come to the cafeteria now!"Sehun turned off the microphone and start making his way to the cafeteria together with Chanyeol tailing after him.

 

Girls starts rushing towards the cafeteria,pushing the six boys with them too.

 

Sehun grab hold the microphone that is already there with Chanyeol pulling the soccer captain who had just arrived and don't even know anything about this.

 

"Heyheyhey!you guys miss me?"Sehun asked as the girls cheered loudly.

 

"No."Luhan mumbled.

 

"I guess you do!I miss you too!you're my boo!I like you!"Luhan rolled his eyes at his attempt to rap but its not the rapping that Luhan hate but the way Sehun looked at him.

 

"So!Minseok hyung,care to explain your cinderella?"

 

Minseok sighed.

 

"I don't know,but all i know its a 'he'." All the girls sighed.They are a 'she' and no matter how hard they try to convince Minseok that they are the one,Minseok still knows that the guy he dance with yesterday at the party is a guy.

 

Girls started to disperse leaving only six of them as the last to left the cafeteria.

 

"Wait!"they could hear someone called them but whose voice it is not known. "Are you the one from yesterday?"

 

"The one with the big eyes."Kyungsoo eyes widened.He quickly tugged his backpack and start walking in a fast pace. "Wait!"Kai ran after him to wherever he is going.

 

--------------------

 

"Hyung!you think you can cover up for me today?we need to talk.Me and Jongdae."

 

"I can't.I'm off to the library.You know i didn't finish my science project right?i got two times the work!"Lay eyes widened,wide enough,just like Kyungsoo's "Maybe Luhan or Tao here can help."he patted Tao shoulders which he receive a hard glare by him.

 

"I'm not fond of talking to myself besides,my Korean is not that good.Luhan hyung can help."

 

"Typical Tao.Always avoid talking."

 

Luhan nodded his head as he close his locker shut before turning to them. "No problem!"he smile and wave them off to walk to his first class with Lay.

 

"You think Kyungsoo will be alright?"Baekhyun asked.Its only him and Jongdae now since Tao left for his class which is just across their classroom.

 

Jongdae shrugged his shoulder and sat on his desk.He has a lot to think about rather than thinking about Kyungsoo and his crush.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

"Hey stop!"Kai run after the wide eyed boy,pulling him into the empty science lab.

 

"Yah!Yah!Yah!Let go of me!"Kyungsoo tries to peel of Kai's fingers that had been gripping on him too hard that his palm turns white and his wrist reddened with Kai's fingers mark. "Ow!Ow!Ow!You're hurting me!"

 

Kai let go of Kyungsoo wrist but before he even say a word,Kai lift him up with his hand on both sides of Kyungsoo's hips. "Yah!Put me down!"Kai sat him down on the table which he blush because its Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai from the soccer team ladies and gentleman!

 

"Shut up and let me have a great look on your face."Kyungsoo kept his mouth shut and look away.

 

"Are you done?"He grumbled angrily.The flushing red on his face is clearly visible.

 

"Do you know what is love?"

 

Kyungsoo scoffed. "What?"

 

"Is it funny to be in love with someone you don't even know how he looks like or fall in love with someone you have just met?"

 

"Umm..no?but its extremely funny when you tell someone you didn't even know and tell him that you are in love."

 

"I know you!you're the one that reject me,how can i not remember that heartbreaking incident?"Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as Kai hold his chest pretending to be hurt and he took the opportunity to get down from the table but when his feet touched the ground,Kai had his hands on each side of Kyungsoo,preventing him from walking away.

 

"You're not going anywhere unless you agree on going on a date with me.Tomorrow after school ends."

 

"Do i have a choice?"Kyungsoo scowled.

 

"Actually no.But i just think about the second option?"

 

"And what is that?"

 

"Be my boyfriend."Kai grinned as he move closer to Kyungsoo where their faces are inches away from each other.

 

"I'll just go with the first option.Tomorrow after school ends."Kyungsoo pushed Kai away and make an enough space for him to run away from Kai and he is sure that he won't be going to the date tomorrow.

 

 

--------------------

 

Lay ran across the empty hallway with stack of papers and books he borrowed from the library.He mentally cursed his locker to be at the end of the hallway while he's from the other hand of the hallway and not to mention the heavy books he is carrying.

 

"You look like you need some help."Lay turn around to see who is the one talking to him but instead his books fall off because he just notice that the person behind him is standing way too close to him.

 

"Oh god!I'm so sorry!"He went down to picked the books up.

 

"No,i should be the one saying sorry.I didn't mean to scare you."

 

"Oh umm..its okay.Anyway,how is the courting Luhan going?"Lay arranged his books and holding it closer to his body as he starts walking.

 

"Oh great!"Suho mumbled as he took out his phone and gave it to Lay who stares at the gadget curiously. "Can you give me your number?"Lay didn't ask any question and typed out his number on Suho's phone

 

"Thanks!"Suho waved his hands and start running away to the other side of the building.

 

 

--------------------

 

"Happy lunch time everybody!I know you guys were wondering where DJ Bacon left and why am i replacing him instead of DJ Chen.The reason I'm here is because everyone who is involve in this broadcasting team are busy and here i am,slacking off my lunch just to entertain your boring monday afternoon.Just send in your song request in the school portal and to whom you dedicate the song to."The sound of the mouse moving can be heard and Luhan hands were typing some 'thank you for sending us your request,it will be played in a while.'

 

"The first song is dedicated to someone who followed Oh Sehun to the restaurant during the party.It says here that he wishes have a great day ahead."He smile to himself because this is a secret only him knows. "Here's One In A Million by Bosson!Enjoy!"He turn of him mic and enjoy the song.

 

While he was enjoying the song,smiling and remembering yesterday's event.He was interrupted by the sudden push on the door and a tall giant standing with a piece of paper on his hand. 

 

"You're not DJ Bacon!"he face is full of disappointment as he lowered the piece of paper.

 

"No !I'm DJ Sandwhich!"Luhan showed an annoyed face before continuing. "Now what do you want?"

 

"I just want to give this to him."He showed the letter in his hand and dropped it back down.

 

"Who the hell uses letter to confess in this era?"

 

"I knew it!this is stupid!I shouldn't have listened to that Suho hyung."he rubbed the back of his neck. "You think you can slot a request from me after this song?"

 

Luhan nod his head and held out his notebook so he could write his dedication down because Luhan had a short term memory,second to Lay who is much worse than him.

 

"Thanks!keep it anonymous!"Chanyeol wave his hands and head out.

 

Luhan shooked his head and turn on his mic when the first song ended.

 

"I was suprised by the sudden visit by someone when i was enjoying the song but anyway,the second song request is by an anonymous sender.He dedicate this song to DJ Bacon.It written here that he feel in love with his voice from the very first day he starts broadcasting and the song he dedicated is the song DJ Bacon played the first time he joined the broadcasting crew and its been his favorite song ever since."He lowered his notebook and place it back to where all his books are at. "If you're not the one by Daniel Bedingfield.Enjoy!"

 

He turn off his mic and quickly head out to the cafeteria.His job in the broadcasting room is done so now he got a lot of catching up to do with his friends.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

Baekhyun tried hard to avoid everyone especially bird brain Park Chanyeol.Not only he receive a song dedicated to him but he also almost told Chanyeol his name back in the party.

 

"So I talk to this one guy back at the party.."Baekhyun eyes widened when he heard Chanyeol voice booming loudly and not to mention,Chanyeol is walking right behind him with Kris beside him. "He's really cute and short,just like this person infront of me!"

 

"Dude,which one do you like actually?DJ Bacon or this guy you met back at the party?"

 

"Both?I don't know,but their voices strangely sound the same."Chanyeol took a deep breath before continuing. "You know what?I need to find my own cinderella."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors note:

Here's an update!thanks for the comments and the upvote and for subscribing.