10

Finding Chenderella

"You!"Baekhyun pointed his pointy finger at Minseok who was suprised by his presence-not only Minseok alone was suprised but also his friends. "I know why you and that Mia girl suddenly appeared and wanted to marry her that fast.I have proof!"Baekhyun threw the paper towards Minseok face but he didn't even need to know what is the content,he already know what is happening.

 

"What is this babe?"Chanyeol bend down to pick up the paper and read its content before glancing up to Minseok with a shocking expression on his face. "Where did you find this?this can't be happening right?You told me you were just a replacement for your brother but what is this?"Chanyeol asked for confirmation while the papers were being pass around to Kris and the last person to read it was Kai.

 

"What is all of this?what is happening?"

 

Minseok sighed as he sat on the bench with his head hung low. "It just happened.I don't know how she got pregnant and its already three weeks old but i don't remember getting laid.I don't know!"Minseok ruffled his hair and rubbed his face.

 

"Test them you fool!DNA or ask her directly!"Baekhyun roared angrily and was about to punch Minseok on his face but was held back by Chanyeol.

 

"Calm down baby!"

 

"How can i calm down when my friend is in dilemma!"Baekhyun stomped away but turn around to gave his last few words to Minseok. "And you should really fix things up before he left!"

 

 

---------------------

 

"Honey,you're not eating?"Jongdae shook his head and push himself away from the dining table.He slowly climb up the stairs to the second floor and entered the balcony which is just above the living room overlook the empty boring garden.(For those who watch roommate,Jongdae house is exactly like it.)

 

"Hey..are you sure you're not going to eat?"

 

"I'm fine Angela.."He awkwardly smile.Call him irrespectful but Jongdae had a hard time showing his affection to his foster parents.

 

"You know,you can lie to everyone that you're fine but you can't lie to me.Eventhough i'm not your real mother,i have an instinct of a mother.I have that radar you know!"The attempt is to make Jongdae laugh which only lasted for awhile.

 

"I'm fine,really!"he protested.

 

"Is this about you going to New York?"Hearing no word coming out from his mouth,Angela knows she hit the right topic which he avoid it this few days. "It is,isn't it?"

 

"You can back off from this but you should know this is all for your sake.You know how my husband wants you to be the next CEO.His condition is not doing any good."Angela run her hand down Jongdae back helping him to calm himself down.

 

"I'm going to bed.Goodnight."

 

---------------------

 

Kyungsoo pulled up to the side of the driveway when he saw a familiar looking face,frowning and staring emptily at his car.

 

"Hey!need a lift?you are going to be late for school you know?"Minseok turn to face him and then back to his car.Screw that!he'll call someone to fix it later but now,he can't affort to miss DJ Chen morning segment.

 

"Thanks."He climb in to Kyungsoo's car which the smaller boy smile and muttered a "No problem" before he sped off to school.

 

Silence.Awkwardness filled the car.Although Kyungsoo and Kai had made it official that they are dating-or maybe Kai is the only assuming that they are dating-Kai had never once asked the older to officially introduce him to his friends.

 

Kyungsoo finally broke off the silence when he remembered the notes Jongdae needs for his math class.

 

"Can you please help me to get my notebook inside my glove box?I might forget it.I need to give it to Chen today."

 

Minseok was about to opened the glove box when he heard DJ Chen's name,he stopped and turned to Kyungsoo. "You know DJ Chen?"

 

"Umm..yeah."Kyungsoo mentally curse himself.This DJ thingy is only for them to know who is who and now maybe Minseok knows he was apart of the DJ team.

 

"Wait!This mask.Whose is it?"Minseok lift up the hidden mask for Kyungsoo to see.

 

"Jongdae's.Why?"Double curse.

 

"Can i have this?"Minseok asked.Without Kyungsoo's approval,he already placed the mask inside his backpack.

 

--------------------

 

"This is DJ Chen ending the morning segment and before i officially end this segment for today,i just want to fill in some things you guys need to know."Jongdae took a deep breathe,this is it!he'll confess his true identity. "That i'm..actually..the-"He was cut off when someone turn off the power of the microphone.He was equally shocked when Minseok is infront of him,locking him on his computer chair.

 

"Tell me the truth Kim Jongdae,just how important are you to me?"Jongdae knows what he was talking about but he acted like he don't.

 

"What-"He was cut off when Minseok lock his lips with Jongdae to stop him from talking.Jongdae struggle,punching Minseok chest but instantly respond to Minseok's kiss when Minseok held both his hands to stop him.

 

Minseok took off the ring he was wearing and slipped it on Jongdae's finger which perfectly fit.He know's this because he tried slipping it in Baekhyun's finger much to Chanyeol protest of how Baekhyun was definitely not his cinderella but Baekhyun ignore his childish attitude and let Minseok try it on him.That happens when Mia is not around.

 

"Why didn't you tell me?"Minseok asked in a low voice. "Why did you keep it a secret?"Minseok kiss his forehead,his nose,his eyelashes and even his jawline. "Why did you have to be so perfect?"Jongdae let out a deep breathe and slowly push Minseok away.

 

"What's wrong?"Minseok asked,confuse with his sudden changes.

 

"We shouldn't do this or been seen together,but anyway,thanks for returning back my precious ring."Jongdae stood up from his chair and slung his bag on his shoulder.

 

"Why can't we?"

 

"Don't you get it?!I'm leaving,you're getting married!And we should stay like that!"

 

"Leaving?Where?"

 

"Somewhere where no one knows i'm Ricky Sebastian Walter,somewhere where no one knows i'm having a one sided love to the school captain who is getting married on the day i'm leaving!"Jongdae pull the door of the PA room and left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

Hello!its been a long that i did not update,so here you are!to be honest,i don't feel like updating anymore,after the news about Kris,i started to lost interest in updating.But still,here you go!Anyway, i really appreciate the comments you guys wrote and everything but i'm a human,i'm not a robot and i can't update fast,infact i am a very busy girl with a life.I have a lot of things to do.I need to send my nephew to school,come back home and do housework,take a short nap afterwards/job interview,pick my nephew up from school,again with my housework,then i have to look after my dad through the night.I don't even have time for myself you see so don't expect me to update fast.I read alot of fanfics and those who commented an 'update fast' pisses the author,at first i dont feel the pressure the author feels and why would they get mad?its just asking you to update fast but now i feel it.I don't want to name a person or what but please respect me as a 'human writer' instead of asking me to update fast,you should thank me for updating.Its not that im talking big about myself but atleast appreciate my hardwork please?i had to crack open my brain and brainstorm my ideas for stories.I had to look for a job and I don't have wifi following me around so it takes a long time to update,so please,like i said,don't rush me.I'm a human,you're a human,so you should be able to understand how i feel.If you want to fast update then how about giving me ideas what to write next.Being an author is not an easy job eventhough i don't write for a company but seriously,i don't work for you so don't pressure me to hand in my 'deadline'.Also,can i get some favour from you guys?i'm going on a trip to indonesia,bandung.So,anyone living in Bandung?tell me some places of interest and where can i find super cheap clothes?