3

Finding Chenderella

"I saw you yesterday,sneaking out."Chris,Luhan younger brother said,after closing the door of Luhan's room with a donald duck in his hands.

 

"Oh shut it Chris!a five years old boy shouldn't barge in older people business."Luhan push himself off his desk and turn to look at the mini him.

 

"Should i?"he asked cutely,tilting his head to the side.

 

"Okay fine!what do you want?"he scowled.

 

"Spend time with me."

 

"Should i?"This time Luhan tried to annoy him by imitating the action his younger brother did.

 

Chris shrugged his shoulder before climbing down his bed and make his way to the door but before he opened it,he turn around. "If you want your secret to be save then you should."he smirked.

 

"That little-ugh!"Luhan ruffled his hair in annoyance.

 

"Mummy!"he could hear Chris voice echoed. "Luhan-ge!"

 

"Fine!"Luhan bellowed before Chris could finish his sentence.

 

"I love you Luhan gege!"Luhan groaned.Five years old and that little boy knows how to blackmail him;just where did he learn that from?

 

-------------------

 

Sehun cover his ears as he went down the stairs to the dining room.He glance at the living room where his younger brother is in;singing a song by Jeff Bernet,call you mine.

 

"How long have he been singing?"he asked his mother who is preparing pancakes on the table.

 

"Since he woke up?I don't know,maybe earlier."

 

He groaned. "His singing !"

 

"Yours too.Yours are definitely the worst."His father said,folding the newspaper into half and start digging in his breakfast.

 

"How is my singing mummy?"his younger brother asked,hugging his mother and sat beside him.

 

"Excellent Junho!"his mother patted his younger brother back.Sehun rolled his eyes but he kept his mouth shut.

 

-------------------

 

"Sorry about the mess Jongdae,Bummie doesn't want to keep his toys in his toy box after playing."Baekhyun scratched his hair sheepishly and opened his room door wide enough for Jongdae to enter.

 

"Where is he anyway?"Jongdae asked,searching for Baekhyun younger brother.

 

"Sleeping in his room.He came here to play so my room is a bit messy."Baekhyun picked up the toys laying around his carpeted floor and shoved them into his younger brother toy box.

 

"Dinosaur hyung?"Baekbum rubbed his eyes as he went nearer and nearer to where Jongdae is sitting."Are you here to play with me?"

 

"Dinosaur hyung and i can't play with you today,so you play with Cecillia okay?she's making your favorite brownies!"Baekhyun said excitedly as he lead his younger brother out of his room.

 

He could see Baekbum waddle down the stairs and smile to himself while holding his chest before closing the door.

 

"I'm so proud!My baby is all grown up.Look at how he climb down the stairs himself!"he faked a sob and wiped the corner of his eyes.

 

"You should look back at yourself three years ago.See how unproud you are when you found out your mother is pregnant."Jongdae laughed at the memory when Baekhyun called him in the middle of the night and ranting about how his mum is old to have another son and he should be the only child in the family.

 

"Shut up!"He snapped.

 

--------------------

 

"Mum asked you to do it Kris.Today is the day you bring Dubi out!"

 

"You take him out Kevin,i need my sleep."Kris said,covering his ears with his pillow.

 

"Kris,its your job!today is sunday and sunday means;bring Dubi out for a walk day!"Kevin watched in annoyance when he saw no movement from his twin brother but only his snoring can be heard.

 

"Kris,wake up!"he tries to wake his brother up by shaking his shoulder but Kris won't even budge. "Fine!you owe me 2 days of bringing Dubi out if you're not going to wake up!"

 

Kris immediately woke up,throwing his comforter and start making his way to the bathroom.

 

"I'll go get Dubi ready!"he groaned when he heard the door closer and his twin brother laughing before calling his dog.

 

--------------------

 

Joonmyun watched as his younger brother gripped the pencil so tightly that his knuckles nearly turned white.Poring over the book,he traced the dotted lines gingerly.Biting his lips as he trace the last line of the letter 'L'.

 

"Woah!Good job!"Joonmyun praised,patting his brother head. "Now,what is the letter that starts with the letter L?"

 

"Love!"

 

"Love."Joonmyun repeated what his brother said as he look down on the big letter L infront of him.

 

"L is for Love and L is also for Luhan."he said softly and scribbling something on the blank piece of paper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

So,i'll just write about their family member before writing back about what happened back in the party.Sorry for the mistakes and typo.