12

Finding Chenderella

"Angela,you know you have to help me get rid of that adopted son of yours fast right?i really need him to go away as soon as possible,if possible by tomorrow."Jongdae lean in to hear the conversation.He couldn't help it anyway,he was involved in this.

"You know i can't do that!Ricky is my only son and i can't get rid of him eventhough its for his own good!he doesn't want to study business.Let him finish his high school first!"A loud slap was heard,making Jongdae clenched his fist tighter.The sound of his mother crying was heard making him wanting to walk out of his hiding spot and teach the girl a lesson of respect.

"I don't care!i want Minseok to marry me now and i need him out of the picture!you hear me?"

"Mia Watson!what a suprise?now you finally shown your true colour.Its true what Seokjin said about you.."Minseok voice was heard in the background.

"O-oppa!this is all a misunderstanding!"Mia panicked.What more when she saw Jongdae walking out of his hiding place. "You!You ruined everything!Minseok oppa is suppose to be mine eversince we were kids!He promised to marry me when we get older and now look at what you've done!"

"Stop it Mia!Jongdae had nothing to do with this!i love him and thats all that matters.You can't stop me from liking someone else."

"No!you love me!you said you love me!"Mia broke down crying.

Jongdae confusely looked at the both of them.He knows Mia as a sweet girl but he didn't expect her to be like this.

"Have you taken your medication yet?"Minseok asked,walking closer to the girl who is crying on the floor.Jongdae was even more confused with what is happening.What medication?for her pregnancy?

"I don't want to eat that medication!i'm not crazy!i'm not crazy!"she gripped her hair,rocking back and forth as she cried again.

~@~

"I'm sorry about her.She's kinda.."Minseok left the words there.He doesn't want anyone to know about her conditions.

"Its okay.I understand."Jongdae patted his shoulders,clearing his throat as he slowly stepped away from Minseok. "I have to go."He signalled his fingers to his house and start walking away.

"Jongdae?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't go."

Jongdae smiled as he shook his head. "I can't do that.You know what they say.If you love someone so dearly,you have to let go."

~@~