8

Finding Chenderella

Jongdae hated events.Events when he had to use his english name and of course,he hated how much he had to put on an act,pretending to be close to his foster parents just for the sake of the media.

 

"Ladies and gentleman!Please rise to welcome our guest of honour,The Walters!"The crisp clear voice of the emcee boomed from the loyud speaker as Jongdae brace himself as the gigantic creme coloured door slowly revealing the three of them.

 

Loud clapping and whispers can be heard around the big ballroom.He put on his cold intimidating face on and sashayed into the ballroom.He was impeccably dressed in a suit matched with gleaming leather shoes.

 

His foster parents looks extremely good as well.His father wore the same suit,his shoulders were broad and muscular,he towered most mens in the ballroom at 1.9 metres tall.His foster mother was clad in a red designer gown made of best quality material,decoratedwith gold brocades and intricate hand embroidery.Her face was as smooth as porcelain and her lustrous black hair cascaded down her shoulders.

 

"Mr Henderson,Mrs Angela and of course Ricky."An old man with golden teeth greet them and beside him stood a woman with a mole under her lips and she looks older than Jongdae's foster mother.

 

"Mr Kim!its nice to see you!"Mr Walter's eyes wondered to the person beside Mr Kim. "And look at you!You're all grown up!"he patted the man who look like he is in Jongdae's age before turning to his foster son. 

 

"This is Ricky.Ricky,this is Kim Seokjin."Jongdae bowed his head before sticking out his hand for a handshake. 

 

"Kim-I mean,Ricky Sebastian Walter."

 

"Seokjin."The man smiled and took long enough to let go of Jongdae's hand.

 

"Where's your other son?"Mrs Walter asked as she search around the crowded place for a familiar face.

 

"I heard you were looking for me?"Minseok smile as his hands wrapped around Mrs Walter's waist and gave a peck on her cheeks before wrapping back his hands around another woman's waist.

 

"Oh yes!Minseok fiance,Mia.Mia,this is the Walters."Jongdae eyes were wide in shock as the girl smile at Minseok's kissing her cheeks.His heart clenched in jealousy watching how Minseok smile at her lovingly.

 

"Oh and before i forgot,she is going to attend the same school as both of you!isn't that exciting?"Minseok mother exclaimed and a series of Mia this and Mia that can be heard after that but Jongdae ears are blocked,all he sees was Minseok being extra lovingly to Mia.

 

"I'm going to get some fresh air."He force a smile and turn his back at them,walking towards the garden.He felt like crying,he wanted so much to tell Minseok that the person he was looking for is right infront of him.

 

"So you're the adopted son of Walters?"Jongdae head turn towards the voice.

 

"Yeah..Ricky Walter or Jongdae will do."

 

"Are you in love?"Seokjin asked,suprising Jongdae. "I think i do..but i just met him."Jongdae paid no attention to Minseok younger brother.He kept looking over the couple sitting not far away from them and he feel even more stuffy when Minseok is looking at him.

 

"Ricky?"Jongdae looked at Seokjin who is just inches away from him. "Are you listening?"Jongdae gently push Seokjin away and sat up straight.

 

"You were talking about love."

 

"Yeah,i was asking if you are in love but you were in that little bubble of yours."Jongdae fake a smile and breath in deep to prevent his tears from falling but eventually it falls down.

 

Jongdae stood up,wiping his tears on the back of his hand. "Yeah,I'm in love with someone who is already engaged." He stomped away,leaving Seokjin on the bench alone.

 

 

Jongdae lifelessly pecked on his food,munching slowly.

 

"So,your mum and i was thinking that,we are going to send your off to New York to have your degree there and come back here to continue my business.What do you say?"his father asked,looking at the pale Jongdae.

 

"Do what you think is right."Jongdae stood up,placing his plate on the sink before walking up the stairs and a faint sound if door closing afterwards.His foster parents were suprised by his sudden behaviour that his father eyes were wide opened and his mother was trying to say something but nothing came out.

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

a short chapter for those who waited.Sorry for the late update cause you guys know my dad is in the hospital and all and now he is recovering really well and he even send me a picture of him in the laying down on the hospital bed and i've been super stressed since my dad is in the hospital. Firstly,my dad is really sick and he passed out on the emergency ward.Secondly,he was placed in an AC room which i thanked the nurse profusely cause he had been perspiring really badly.Thirdly,my dad send me a picture and of course i was happy,really happy to see him recovering and i felt relief that everything goes well with my dad.Fourth,some er decided is was fun to make a joke about my father saying that my father was happy because he had a one night stand with the nurse there,TELL ME WHO WOULDN'T BE ING ANGRY WITH THAT JOKE?ITS NOT A JOKE IN THE FIRST PLACE!so i told him off and the last thing i said to him was off!HE EVEN SAID I WAS LAUGHING AT MY DAD BEING AT THE HOSPITAL!I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS OF COURSE HAPPY,LIKE I SAID HE IS RECOVERING AND WHO THE WOULDN'T BE HAPPY THAT YOUR PARENTS IS SAFE?TELL ME!AND MY FAMILY DON'T SHOW OUR AFFECTION,I NEVER ONCE SAID I LOVE MY PARENTS BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND A WAY TO TELL THEM!Fifth,I was crying during the time i visit my dad and he said he is going to die soon and i just can't imagine me without him so i cried and had to excuse myself to the toilet just to cry(see,i'm not good with showing my affection or emotion)Sixth,so my ex contact me back and we are like friends but i just dislike how he put his hopes on me and text me everyday single day,i mean,i hate CLINGY guys!so i push him away(I know i'm a bad person)and there is this other guy i just know suddenly getting angry at me,i mean,i didn't reply to your message for only 1 MINUTE NOT 1 ING HOUR!GOD!GUYS LIKE THIS IRRITATES ME!😠AND THE NEXT MINUTE HE STARTS APOLOGISING,HE THINKS I AM NOT SINCERE IN BEING FRIENDS WITH HIM! YOU BUT MY KPOP IS IMPORTANT THAN YOU!sorry for my language,i'm just releasing ny anger,i've been saving it for a long time and no one understand me so i start releasing it here.Anyway,i'm going to start on writing a new fanfic but i still have no idea about the title the cast had already been set,the storyline too,only the title.Maybe i'll just post the preview here and this chapter is for Jongdae only.Also,happy birthday Baekhyunnie!