7

Finding Chenderella

Suho squinted his eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight entering his suite room he shared with Lu - Lay and speaking of Lay,he didn't see him sleeping beside him at all where else yesterday they slept together in the same bed.

 

His nose smelled something delicious and he instantly stood up from his bed and slipping in his T-shirt before going out to follow the trail of the delicious smell.

 

He smiled when he saw a familiar backview and instantly circled his hands around the person's waist,suprising the younger boy.

 

"Morning y."His husky just-woke-up voice greet Lay as the other giggled at the warm breath tickling his neck.

 

"Morning!"He greeted back while washing the apples he found from inside the refridgerator.Lay was even more suprised the moment he was looking for some water to freshen up his dry throat and that this suite is complete with food and not like the normal hotels where there is no kitchen and the fridge is empty.

 

"What's for breakfast?"He let go of Yixing and sat on the dining table.

 

"Actually i already mix the pancake mixture,there's cereal and milk on the table,bacon and eggs and of course toast.But I don't know what you guys usually eat for breakfast."Yixing explained.Busying himself with preparing this and that.

 

"I want you for breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper."Yixing turn his head around and gave a sharp glare to Suho before the other boy raise both his hands up in surrender. "Minseok hyung and Jongin usually eat toast,Sehun loves pancakes,Kris likes american breakfast so bacon and egg will do and of course add two piece of toast.Chanyeol likes Cereal and i like fruits as my breakfast."Suho watched as Yixing wrote down something on a piece of paper before continuing his work.

 

"What is that?"He asked,approaching Yixing and took the paper from under a plate.

 

"Just a reminder,so i won't forget."

 

"Luhan-pancakes 2 slices+Sehun.Yixing and Baekhyun-Bacon and egg + Kris with toast 2.Kyungsoo and Jongdae-cereal + Chanyeol.Tao-toast + Minseok+Kai.Suho-fruits."Suho chuckled at how diligently Lay wrote what everyone wants to eats for breakfast but before he could say a word,Tao appeared.

 

"Morning Tao!"Yixing greeted him while the younger only nod his head.Suho thought it was rude when the other did not reply to Lay's greeting but decided to shrugged it off.One by one starting to appear,starting from Baekhyun and Chanyeol who had their face red.Kai and Kyungsoo followed afterwards with Kai sneaking his hand behind Kyungsoo's back and Kyungsoo pushing him away.Sehun and Luhan came out afterwards,totally ignoring each other presence;not actually,Sehun tried hard to talk to Luhan but Luhan ignored him.

 

"Where are the other three?"Tao stiffened at Suho's question but he didn't show it.He kept his face straight and ate his toast.

 

A sudden loud yawn suprised them and Kris appeared from behind the walls,scratching his cheeks and looking at the table full of food and everyone was staring at him,except for Tao,who immediately stood up and the sound of the front door closed can be heard.

 

"What?"he scowled and sat on an empty chair while Yixing stood up and serve him his bacon and egg.

 

--------------------

 

Minseok groggily rubbed his eyes as he sat up from his bed and squinted his eyes to the person infront of him who had just wore his T-shirt and humming a familiar tune of I'll be by Edwin McCain.The song he danced to with his cinderella.

 

"Morning!"He greeted in a cheerful voice which only earns a nod by Minseok.

 

"Where are you going?"He asked.

 

"Taking photograph.Why?"

 

"I want to tag along."He grabbed his towel and went into the bathroom.Jongdae shrugged his shoulder and went out of the room.

 

 

 

"So,you like photography?"Jongdae nod his head as he took a picture of the sea. "Its the only way i can calm myself."He explained.

 

"Do you think you sound familiar?"Jongdae blink his eyes and shook his head softly before sitting on a high cliff with his feet dangling. "You sound like the school DJ."Jongdae smile as he took another picture of the sea.

 

"Really?"He chuckled.Minseok nod his head as he too sat beside Jongdae and looking at the view infront of him.Just when he was about to ask Jongdae a question,Jongdae's phone started to ring.

 

Jongdae sighed at the sight of the caller ID and slide his phone to answer it.

 

"Ricky Sebastian Walters!Why are you not home yesterday?Where were you?"His foster father demanded in a gruff voice.

 

"I'm somewhere..with my friends."Jongdae knew it was not a good thing to bring up his friends into this cause he knows his foster father dislike it when he mix with the poor average kid who is going to work under him after graduation.

 

"I told you not to mix with them Ricky!Why are you so stubborn?You're such an embarassement!"

 

"Am i?Well too bad because I don't care what you think and one more thing Mr Walter,my name is Kim Jongdae.Not Ricky."He quickly end the call before his father could say anything and turn his head to look at Minseok who had his face looking like he's worried about what had happened.

 

"Sorry you have to hear that."Jongdae look down on his dangling feet in embarrasement.

 

"Family problems,i get it."

 

"Yeah.."The atmosphere turn awkward and before Minseok can say anything,Jongdae stood up. "We should go."He smile and start walking away back to the hotel suite with Minseok tailing after him.

 

 

--------------------

 

"Kai,why are we the only ones here?"Kyungsoo eyes scanned for a person two maybe sitting at the far back of the restaurant but there was no one around.

 

"Don't worry.I only rented this restaurant for an hour."Kai smirked as he called for the waiter to serve their food.

 

"What are you?the president son?"Kyungsoo asked,pretending to be suprised.He knows Kai is rich and he knows Kai uses money just to get what he wants.For ual needs.

 

"No,I'm the cousin of the owner."Kyungsoo scoffed.

 

"Kai is that you?"Kyungsoo was suprised that the woman knows Kai's name he is even more suprised when they were giving a peck on their lips and for a moment,he was feeling really angry at Kai or jealous,or even both.

 

"Kyungsoo,meet Dara noona,Dara noona,meet Kyungsoo."The woman smile as she held out her hand for a handshake and Kyungsoo accepted it.

 

"Why you cute little potato!i wish my brother was this cute but too bad he looks like that character from star wars.What was his name again?"

 

"Yoda."

 

"Yes!that yoda!"Kyungsoo awkwardly laugh as the woman pinched his cheeks.

 

"Where's my brother Kai?"She asked,letting go of Kyungsoo cheeks which is now swollen because of the pinching she did just awhile ago.

 

"I don't know,maybe the pool?with his new boyfriend."Dara was even more suprised when she heard her brother having a boyfriend.

 

"Chanyeol is dating?"She giggled. "I have got to go spy on them.Have fun staying over here Kyungsoo!"She wave her hands and start making her way out of the restaurant.

 

 

--------------------

 

"YAH!PARK CHANYEOL!PUT ME DOWN!"Baekhyun commanded as he hit the back of Chanyeol's body. 

 

"Say the magic word!"

 

"What magic word are you talking about?"Baekhyun grumbled.

 

"Ahem!"Chanyeol whipped his head to the sound of someone clearing and he quickly put Baekhyun down before running to the woman to hug her.

 

"Your boyfriend?"She asked,walking closer to Baekhyun.

 

"Noona!i thought you came here to see me!"Chanyeol pouted but Dara ignore him and start pinching Baekhyun cheeks.

 

"You're another cute thing!you look like a puppy!you make me want to to keep you in my closet."Chanyeol groaned and start pulling his sister away from Baekhyun before anything else happened.

 

"I heard you bring your friends along?Is my cutie Sehun here and that cute steam bun too?"Chanyeol nod his head as his sister eyes twinkle in excitement. "I have to go see them!"She waved her hands and start skipping away to their usual suite room.

 

"How old is your sister again?"Baekhyun asked,rubbing his cheeks.

 

"30."

 

 

--------------------

 

"Where is that cutie?!"Dara shoved past Suho as soon as Suho opened the door.

 

"Noona!"Sehun ran out of his room with Luhan tailing after him but was pushed away when she saw Luhan who was standing awkwardly behind Sehun.

 

"Look at you!you look like a doll!"She squeeze Luhan's cheeks while the other blink his eyes,confused.

 

"Uhh..Hello."Lay bowed his head when he saw Dara standing not far from him.

 

"Look at those muscles and that cute little dimple!"

 

"Oh,uhh..Thank you?"he scratched the back of his neck and glance at Suho.

 

"Noona!Please don't scare away my friends."Chanyeol walked in with Baekhyun behind him.

 

"I can't help it!your friends are cute!"

 

"Noona please,we are here for a holiday,please do your job and start looking around the hotel.I'll tell dad you're not doing your work!"Chanyeol threaten as he took out his phone and dialled his father's number.

 

"Okay!Okay!Jeez!"she pinched every one of them and start making her way out.

 

 

--------------------

 

Tao sighed for the upteenth time.He sighed again when he remember the incident 3 years ago,when everyone call him ugly panda.

 

 

(flashback)

 

"Ugly panda Tao!Ugly panda tao!"the kids sang as he walk past the hallway to him locker.

 

He was even more angry when he saw the writings on his locker.Words like "freak","ugly" and "fat" was written on his locker.Some racist comments were made too,asking him to go back to his country.

 

"Hey fat!"He turned around to come face to face with the school bully.Kris. "Go back to China,little pup.You are not needed here."Kris smirked as he shove Tao to the locker.

 

Tao keep his mouth shut and tried hard to prevent the upcoming tears to fall from his eyes.He needs to show that he is strong.

 

A few weeks after the incident,Tao changed school.He became more quiet and he started losing weight that his father had to send him to the hospital and the story behind his weight is because,he threw up after eating,which can also means that he suffer from anorexia nervosa.

 

(Present)

 

Tao wiped the tears that escape from his eyes and look back to the sea.He breath in the fresh air and smile to himself.

 

"You should smile like that more often."Tao spunned his head and to his suprised,Kris was standing too close to him. "You look good when you smile."Tao scoffed and start walking back to the hotel when Kris pulled him back by his wrist.

 

"Let me go."He demanded,trying to pull his hand away from Kris.His wrist hurts from the new wound and Kris holding his hand rather harshly.

 

"Let me just ask one question."Kris breath in before he continue. "Why are you avoiding me?have i done something to make you upset?"

 

"You wanna know why i avoid you?"Tao bit his bottom lips and wiping the tears with the back of his hand. "3 Years ago,you call me ugly panda Tao.You shove me to the locker and call me fat.I have no friends in school because you say i smell.Just because my family is poor,doesn't mean i did not bath.I changed school afterwards and because of you,i start losing weight because i have low self esteem.I cut myself,starve myself and i even had to go for rehab because i take drugs,just to make me thinner."Kris let go of Tao wrist and stare blankly at the empty sand infront of him. "I hate you so much that i wish you could just disappear!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

authors note:

 

i dont know why its such a depressing chapter but yeah,here's an update for those who waits.Sorry for taking too long to update because yeah,my dad is warded and is losing a lot of blood so yeah..smile always readers!and thanks to some who wish my dad a speed recovery..thank you!you guys are such an angel..❤