9

Finding Chenderella

"So you agreed on your father's decision?i mean,what about Minseok?how the hell did he happened to have a fiance?what about you?you guys were super close right?what about the days during the trip?"Baekhyun bombard Jongdae with questions as soon as Jongdae get seated on the cafeteria table after he finished his morning program.

 

It has been already a week or more that Minseok's fiance,Mia,transferred to their school.The news about Minseok and her getting married next week had been buzzing around the school.

 

"Yeah,i agreed.Its the only way i can leave this place without traces of me being the cinderella or in this case Chenderella.I promise okay to talk to you guys everyday so don't worry!"Jongdae smile,trying to avoid the topic about him and Minseok.

 

"Promise me okay?tell me everything about New York.Everything means everything!i need to know everything!"Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the third eldest among them,shaking his head.

 

"Baek,he is going there for only two years and he promise to talk to us everyday so don't worry okay?you are worrying too much!"

 

"Of course!nothing is going to be fun without my partners in crime!"Baekhyun pouted as he slung his arms around Jongdae's shoulder.

 

Luhan looked up from his phone,putting his head on his palm as he asked a question that makes Jongdae look up from his half eaten sandwhich. "So,are you planning to tell Minseok about the ring thingy?"

 

"I don't know.."Jongdae mumbled and ate his sandwhich while staring at the blue tray infront of him.

 

"Jongdae,i don't think you should see what is happening now."Lay said,closing his eyes from the view.

 

"What the hell hyung?"Jongdae tried to peel off Lay's fingers but Lay quickly shut it back when Jongdae managed to peel off a little hole.

 

"Yeah,i don't think you should see this."Baekhyun managed to mumble as he gritted his teeth in anger.

 

"I'm going to kill him!"

 

"No Tao!sit!"Luhan pull him back down by his arms.Tao clenched his hand into a fist in anger.

 

"What is it guys?"Jongdae pinched Lay on his wrist and looked at the direction where his friend is staring at.

 

Infront of his eyes,Minseok is kissed by Mia.Jongdae mouth were wide open and once again his heart clenched in jealousy,anger and whatever feelings he had been feeling.

 

"I'm just going to get going."Jongdae grabbed his bags and books and he left the cafeteria.

 

--------------------

 

"Hyung!Mia and you,what happened?i mean how?"Chanyeol asked.He too was suprised by the sudden news by how his father proudly announce the news on the event last week.

 

"She was suppose to be with my brother but he reject it and i have no choice but to be his replacement.Business matter you know."Minseok replied uninterested.

 

"How about the Cinderella?You're going to push him away?!"

 

"I don't know Channie!I'm confused!"Minseok threw his jersey on the floor and run his hand through his hair.

 

"You got to sort things out hyung,before you get married to that girl."

 

--------------------

 

"I'm so sorry Mia!I didn't saw you there!Let me just help you get this!"Baekhyun profusely apologised as he bent down to pick up the paper that is on the floor.

 

"Here!"He handed the papers to Mia while he took his on his hand.

 

"Thank you,"She said softly as she bowed her head and scrambled off to her next class.

 

 

"Take out your essay and hand them to me now."Baekhyun search for his essay,the one that he took 2 hours to do it.

 

"Where is it?"He mumbled as he go through the thick papers again. "Mia Watson?what is this?"He read the content and was shock to see what is written there.

 

 

 

 

New fanfic review:

 

Big Hit High School is a school for only the rich and famous but troubled kids.Kids like Min Yoongi or Suga.Then came Kim Yura,a poor kid who was accepted because of her scholarship and to survive the high school life at BigHit High School,she had to serve the rich kids here,and if she dare to not obey her master,she will get expelled,not only her but a lot of other poor kids had to serve them but none were lucky enough to get Min Yoongi.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

so,this is the preview of my new fanfic and i thought of a title for it, "He's my Suga and i'm his Candy girl" I swear its not a rated M story!lol!just that i thought the name of the servers are called candy girl.I dont know what im talking about but if you have a suggestion to the title,do tell me!also,anyone who is kind enough to do a poster for me?for my new fanfic(after the title is finalised)and for this fanfic.Also,thanks for cheering me up when i rant on my dad condition and blablabla..haha!also the guy i told you guys about-the one who gets angry at me for not replying to his text for only one minute-apologise to me and he said he want to date me but he is in my naughty/reject list,like come on!i don't date short tempered/ill mannered guy!anyway,comment,upvote and send me a suggestion on the title for my new fanfic and also the poster.I love you guise!