5

Finding Chenderella

"So...where are we going tomorrow?"Baekhyun asked,leaning against the table and whispered softly not to mention him hiding behind his books.

 

"I don't know.Maybe we can try the new resort?"Luhan suggest which earns a nod from the rest of his friends. "Tomorrow at 10.I'll pick you guys up."

 

 

--------------------

 

Kris watched as the person infront of him did his last kick before plopping down on the blue mat looking rather exhausted and sweating profusely.

 

"Great kick!"He commented as he went near the boy.Tao suprised by his presence immediately stood up and make his way to the bleachers where his bag is at.

 

"I'm Kris Wu,and you are?"

 

"I know you but you don't have to know me."Tao zip his bag up and slung it over his shoulder.

 

"Why are you so angry at me?"Kris asked,moving closer towards Tao but the younger step back.

 

"I'm busy.I need to go."Tao pushed pass him and start making his way out of the big gym hall leaving Kris all confuse as to why that person hate him so much.

 

--------------------

 

Jongdae watched intensly as the soccer team members starts jogging around the soccer field,but one of them caught his eyes;actually,he had been staring at the person eversince he step into the soccer field.

 

"Okay boys,its a wrap.Makesure to exercise frequently during this short break.See you all in 2 weeks time."They bowed as their coach left them alone at the soccer field and they eventually walk to the bleachers to get their stuff.

 

Jongdae watched as one by one walk towards the bleacher at where he was sitting at.What make him more suprised is,Minseok pulling his collar of his jersey and wiped his sweaty face.

 

Jongdae was quite suprised because the moment Minseok is doing that,he was drinking his hot chocolate. "Hot!Hot!" He howled as he clasped over his mouth and fanning it once in awhile.

 

Minseok laughed at his clumsiness and shook his head before leaving Jongdae with his face as red a tomato.

 

--------------------

 

"So you know this Chanyeol guy," Baekhyun flinched as he slowly turn around to makesure his reaction is not obvious. "He's currently looking for someone.He said this person is his first love."Baekhyun grimaced when he heard Chanyeol referring to him as his first love when Baekhyun don't even like him.

 

"Park Chanyeol!What the hell are you doing?"Kai asked as he went closer to Chanyeol.

 

"Just checking people out,maybe finding my cinderella."Chanyeol continue his search,stopping guys from walking and checking on them one by one.

 

"Stop!"Baekhyun gulped down his saliva as he slowly turn around to face Chanyeol.He don't even know why or how his heart is beating way to fast and his face suddenly turns red when Chanyeol was just inches away from his face.

 

"W-what?"he asked,looking at other direction and not looking straight into Chanyeol's eyes.

 

"You sound like him,your height is exactly like him but i don't think its him."Chanyeol stepped back and walk away and for once,Baekhyun wanted him to say that he is the cinderella he was looking for eventhough he knows he would deny it.He just want Chanyeol to remember him.

 

--------------------

 

"Where do you think you're going when you know today is our date?"Kyungsoo smile sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head.His plan to escape from Kai's 'date' is not working at all.

 

"I was just making my way out!to meet you!"He awkwardly laugh.

 

"The way to the parking lot is there."Kai pointed at the opposite direction.

 

"Yeah well okay."Kyungsoo starts walking infront of Kai,once in awhile sticking his in when he heard Kai whistle.

 

"You have a cute .Make me wanna touch them."Kai smirked when he saw Kyungsoo pulling an annoyed looking face at him.

 

"Just stop staring!i agree on this date because you won't let me go.If you keep on being like this,might as well i'll just head home!goodbye!"Kyungsoo starts walking to the opposite direction when Kai stopped him.

 

"If you choose to go,you belong to me.If you stay,you belong to me too.You have no choice."Kyungsoo mentally cursed himself for having such luck.He wants to walk away but Kai already made it clear that he belongs to Kai and if he stay,he belongs to Kai too.

 

"Fine!Whatever!just stop calling me yours."Kyungsoo get into the passenger seat that Kai had just opened the door for him while Kai took the driver's seat - still putting on a smirk on his face.

 

--------------------

 

Luhan watched as Chris his ice cream and smiling contently at the taste that touches his tongue.

 

"Why are you asking me to spend time with you today?Why me when you can ask mummy or daddy to bring you out?"He asked.

 

Chris stopped eating his ice cream and looking down on his feet. "Because we seldom talk at home or even eat together at one table and because today is my birthday."

 

"Chris,look I'm-"

 

"Its okay!"Chris smile. "Atleast today we got to spend some time together,after this i'll keep your secret shut."

 

"Luhan?"Luhan glance up to look at the person infront of him and the boy next to him.

 

"Sehun?what are you doing here?"

 

"My brother goes to school around here."he explained before asking Luhan the same question.

 

"My brother birthday,he asked me to spend some time with him,so here i am."he can see the tense looking Sehun and his brother and he is sure their relationship is exactly like his and Chris.

 

"I'll go now then.Anyway,happy birthday!"Sehun ruffled Chris hair before walking off with Junho by his side.

 

-------------------

 

Lay cursed as his phone start ringing loudly at 9.30 PM and that time is when he already fall asleep.Blame dance practice he had at school just now.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Luhan is that you?"

 

"You are?"

 

"Suho.I asked for your number at school just now."

 

Lay had to stop for awhile trying to remember who is this Suho guy before answering him back with a 'oh'.

 

"Am i like disturbing you or something?"

 

"No!i was just doing my homework."Lie.He scold himself for not telling the truth.

 

"Oh great!So i was just thinking that.."Lay couldn't hear anything he said because he start closing his eyes and falling in a light slumber before Suho suprise him by calling his name.

 

"So,what do you think about us?"Suho asked in a cheerful voice.

 

"Great!Awesome!Fantastic!Just wow!"

 

"Alright great!I'll call you tomorrow then!Goodnight Luhan!I-"Lay didn't even wait for Suho to say his last sentence that he already end the call and continue his sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors note:

 

Thanks for subscribing,upvote and the comments.Especially the comments-i get excited when someone comment so keep commenting!anyway,follow me on instagram:@babywolf17 and twitter:@hanraemin.If you want to talk to me just PM me,i'll be more then happy to reply and be friends with you guys.