11

Finding Chenderella

"You made her pregnant and made me the bad one!i know you put something on my drink to make me passed out and you her!You ruined the perfect little girl she is and look what she had gone through!"Minseok tighten his fist as his brother gave a him an mischevious smirk behind the laptop on his lap.

"I never would've touch her.She made it all up.She was not pregnant,Minseok.There was no baby in her womb in the first place."Seokjin stood up,walking down the aisle of books,pretending to be searching for something. "Who do you think would send that Cinderella of yours to New York?She bribe his foster parents so he won't stand in her way of marrying his dream husband.You."

Seokjin sat down on an old couch crossing his right leg over his left leg and sighed, "Not everyone you see is an angel,Minseok,and that child is just living in her fantasy world."

"Liar!Mia was never the bad one!"

"Ask her yourself if you don't believe me."Minseok followed Seokjin gaze at the door,Mia was standing there,too shock to say anything.

"Was it true?"Minseok asked.His face was flushed red in anger.

"Oppa,you know i would never do that.Right?"Mia nervously scratched her arm,her habit when she is lying and Mia was never good in lying.

"You were never good in lying,Mia.I never thought you would ever do that."Minseok disappointedly hung his head low as he walk out of the study room.

-------------------

"Mummy!Luhan's got a boyfriend!"Chris run around the house with Luhan's phone in his hands and Luhan running after him in the front yard.

"Really?"His mother looked suprised as he frozed on his steps,almost tumbling down and almost breaking his mother favorite vase.

"No!you got it all wrong!Sehun is just a friend!"

"Sehun is his name,huh?"Luhan mentally groaned when he saw the look his mother gave him.

"He is just a friend!"

"Oh honey,you like him,don't you?"Luhan shuffled on his feet,twirling his fingers as he look down on the green coloured grass to hide his red face.

-------------------

Baekhyun watched as his little brother sticking out his tongue and place the last piece of block in concerntration.When he succeed in not tumbling it down,he smile.

"Good job!"Baekhyun clapped his hands as his baby brother smile,showing his teeth.

Baekhyun was actually waiting for Chanyeol to call,the younger man had decided to have a "family" day as he would like to call it and had ask Baekhyun to bring his baby brother to the zoo.

Once he heard the booming sound of Chanyeol's car,he carried his little brother and went down as fast as he could.

Chanyeol waved his hands at the sight of Baekhyun and his little brother.

"Chanyeol,meet Baekbum.."Chanyeol akwardly waved his hands at the mini Baekhyun but the younger boy turn his head away. "Sorry..he's kind of shy around new people.."

Chanyeol waved his hands, "Its okay actually..i guess kids are afraid of this face.."He jokingly said as he opened the backseat and strap Baekbum on the carseat he borrowed from his sister.

Once arrived,Chanyeol went to purchase the ticket while Baekhyun waited at a shade with his little brother holding his hand.What Baekhyun didn't realise is that once Chanyeol is done,his little brother had asked Chanyeol to hold his other hand which makes Chanyeol laughed at his cuteness.

"Oh!its hyung!"He pointed the tall giraffe then to Chanyeol.Baekhyun who saw this laugh at Chanyeol who protested that he doesn't even look like the giraffe.

"He's talking about how tall you are,idiot!"

"One day i'm going to be tall as hyung!"the little boy said proudly.

-------------------

"I guess i have to let you go,Kyungsoo."

"What?!what do you mean?you're leaving me?!"

"Yeah..one month is over so i win my bet and now you have to leave."Kai said without any expression.

"What?so i'm just your bet all this while?"Kyungsoo blinked confusely and looking at Kai hoping for an answer which he knows will hurt him.

Kai shrugged his shoulders which makes Kyungsoo let out a chortled and shaking his head in disbelieve.

"You know what,if even you find me saying that you want me back.I won't accept you back."

 

 

Author's note:

Sorry for not updating!my s4 is not working anymore and actually i have a chapter that i'm uploading but because of my s4 going gaga i need to do a new one.Also,i'm so sorry to those who PM with me last month and the month before for not replying cause like i said my s4 is not working and i just came back from my holiday!i'm going Bandung again in maybe september or october and i recommend Bandung for holiday,i bought some clothes like Kenzo,Topshop etc for less then $30(singapore money)and it is so worth it!I was so stupid to be sharing the same luggage as my sis that our clothes that we bought can't even fit and some of the things we need to hand carry which is super irritating as i like to walk around like a boss,so yeah..Bandung is definitely a yes for holiday/shop till you cannot fit your things in your luggage place.Also,i might be busy for now cause i just applied for a job as an assistant teacher at a nursery school and if i dont get this job then i'm working at esprit..but i'm not sure which one i should choose..haha!and also,can somebody send me some Suga pictures?his pictures are on my s4 and i need a laptop so i can transfer his picture to my iphone but i have no laptop with me