1

Finding Chenderella

Minseok had always love the way his school DJ will talk and the way he always ended his morning segments with Avril Lavinge Things I'll Never Say.He love how he talk like there is no tomorrow.Eventhough he didn't even know who this person is,all he can say is he's in love with this faceless person.He loves it even more when this person laugh because he seems to have nothing to be sad about.The laugh that always bring happiness to him eventhough he doesn't show it.He always arrive school early in the morning just to hear him laugh.Call him creepy or what but he likes the way his school DJ will put a smile on his face whenever he laugh but suprisingly,no one in school has the same laugh or voice as his morning DJ.

 

"Good Morning students!DJ Chen is here to accompany you in this glorious morning!Just send in your song request at the school portal as fast as you could!"

 

"Oh look!a first request had just make its way to our school portal.This song is from Boazi and his request song is Stomach Tied In Knots by Sleeping With Sirens.Enjoy!"

 

Minseok smile as he catch a sound of the DJ giggling before the microphone was off and his song started playing.

 

"Minseok-ah!over here!"Suho waved at him from inside the cafeteria.He slowly make his way to their table and sat beside Kris who is watching someone from outside the cafeteria.

 

"You notice how this Boazi person keeps on sending request song to the morning DJ?Do you think he likes him?"Chanyeol asked,making Minseok fidget around in his seat.

 

"Yeah like how obssessed you are with DJ Bacon from the afternoon segment?totally!"Kai high-fived Sehun who laugh along with him.

 

"Yeah,say the one who like DJ D.O on Tuesday morning and the one who likes that irritating DJ Deer.Honestly,what is wrong with their names?why can't they tell us their own real names?"

 

"That is the part of their rules Chanyeol,they just want to do that to keep everyone away from knowing who they are.Besides,this kids just want extra credit so they can enter the college they wanted."Suho replied as his eyes travelling away from them to the group of boys walking infront of him.

 

"Guys!Do you know that dimple boy name?Sehun?any ideas?"Sehun turns his head around only to see a blonde boy he always see whenever he had his games and that boy isn't the ones from the bleachers.That boy is one of the cheerleaders.

 

"Luhan?"Because of his sharp like eagle eyes,he caught sight of the boy's nametag when he slightly turn around to walk to the stalls.

 

"His name is Luhan?sweet!thanks Sehun!"he patted Sehun shoulders and left to god knows where leaving the five of them blinking at his disappearance.

 

"What was that all about?"Kai asked as Sehun shrugged his shoulders and continue writing down his last minute essay,ignoring the noisy Kai and Chanyeol,bickering about which juice is better.

 

 

 

--------------------

 

 

Jongdae slightly sighed in relieved when he saw Kyungsoo bringing over his breakfast.Slightly rubbing both his hands and tore off the chopstick before digging in Kyungsoo extra special Monday breakfast.

 

"What would i do without you Kyungsoo?"He smile contently as he start digging in another egg roll and giggling when the egg roll exploded into his mouth in a good way.

 

"You would die of hunger?"Kyungsoo replied,smirking as lean over the table beside where Jongdae is eating. "So,about the party.You coming?"Jongdae stop eating and shook his head while smiling at Kyungsoo with his cheeks still full of food inside it.

 

"You should go!atleast for Tao?"Kyungsoo pout cutely.

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes still munching on his eggroll.

 

"But i have curfew Kyungsoo."

 

"Talk things out with your foster parents then?they might understand,I mean,Tao,our maknae is spinning the wheel!You wouldn't want to miss the chance of him doing that right?"

 

Jongdae shrugged his shoulders. "As much as i like to watch Tao spin the wheels,i just can't.I have to live by their rules."

 

"Well,just in case you change your mind,i'm always available to pick you up and i have extra mask!"He wave the mask excitedly infront of Jongdae before walking off,leaving Jongdae to continue his work.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

Jongdae not having much of an appetite,he pecked at his food listlessly.He kept thinking about what Kyungsoo said earlier this morning and that now his foster parents are here,he should atleast try to ask them.

 

"There's a party going on and i was wondering if you could let-"

 

"No."

 

"But-"

 

"No buts Ricky Walters.You stay home and finish your homework and i mean it."Jongdae clenched his fist tightly under the table when he heard the name his foster parents gave him.

 

Jongdae was adopted at the age of 10 to an American couple who is looking for a successor to help them with the company after his graduation but Jongdae had other dream.He always wanted to be a photographer or a DJ but his foster father won't let him.Instead,his foster mother decided to let him fulfill his dreams during his high school days.

 

Jongdae picked up the plate and harshly place it down to the sink before walking out of the kitchen.

 

"Ricky Sebastian Walter!come back here this instant!"

 

"Stop that!"he said in a firmest voice. "Stop calling me that!My name is not Ricky Sebastian Walter!we only agreed to use that when we met up with those businessman and not at home.My name is Kim Jongdae and it will stay like that till i die!"Jongdae slammed his room door shut,grabbed a handful of his brown hair into his tight grasp.

 

He plopped down to his bed,staring blankly at the ceiling when his concerntration was disturb by the sound of something hitting his window.

 

He went to the window,slightly took a peek and when he saw no one,he opened it to look under.

 

"Ow!What was that for?"He grumble when the stone hit his forehead and Kyungsoo standing there with hands full of stone.

 

"Sorry!Just want to let you know that my offer is still up!"he smile sheepishly.

 

"Sush!They might listen!"he looked at the his room door and locking it before going to the window. "I'll be right back!"Kyungsoo gave a thumbs up and shooed him to get dressed while he wait.

 

About fifteen minutes or so,Jongdae had already wore his tuxedo and now climbing down the ladder Kyungsoo had stolen from the neighbour beside his.

 

"Where are the rest?"He whispered while they both make their way down Kyungsoo's car.

 

"Already there?I don't know.Baekhyun's driving them there."Jongdae only gave him a nod while the smaller boy start his car.

 

"Ready Cinderella?"Kyungsoo teased.

 

"And what are you?the godmother?"

 

"I guess you can say that."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

 

i feel so scary updating my first chapter and you guys having such high expectation in this story.I did give my 100% in this story so,sorry if its boring or what but yeah..I'm having a major heartbreak!I think i was friendzoned by someone i like,cause he's like ignoring me and talking about other girls on his tweets and i am so heartbroken!*sob*but anyway,i hope you guys enjoy this story.I don't really know how to write a first chapter so yeah..