14

Savior of my Heart

Yunho

When I woke up I felt exhausted and confused but also kind of comfortable and happy. I slowly opened my eyes I first of all didn’t know where I was. But then I remembered that I was on a holiday trip with Jaejoong….JAEJOONG! Suddenly I remembered what had happened last night. That’s probably also why I woke up with this happy feeling this morning. I slowly turned my head aside to watch out for Jaejoong. He was peacefully sleeping on his bed. Unconsciously, a smile crept on my face. The sleeping Jaejoong was a wonderful sight, His hair was kind of messed up and falling on his face in wisps and his skin looked even more smooth than otherwise and his plump lips looked so soft that I just felt the longing to touch them….While thinking these thoughts the last memory of last night suddenly hit me and I remembered that Jaejoong had pushed me away and ignored me. Did I do anything more that I don’t remember? I asked myself. Then I slowly got up. I sidled to Jaejoong’s bed and said down on it’s edge. I put his wisps of hair out of his face and softly caressed his hair. How on earth can a person look that beautiful and pure? I asked myself. Flashbacks of our kiss crept into my mind and even the thought of it left me breathless. What had suddenly changed? I didn’t know. All I knew was THAT something had changed…

 

Jaejoong

I slid out of dreamlands when I felt something touch my hair. It was a soft touch, but still it pulled me out of my dreams. I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Yunho’s face. At first I was perplexed, but when my mind got clearer again, I suddenly sat up so that his hand would slip away. For a moment we just looked at each other kinda shocked and unable to speak. After a while he broke the silence.

“Good morning,” he aspirated and smiled his breathtaking smile. I almost forgot to breathe.

“Morning.” I mumbled and looked away. Yunho cleared his throat and then asked:

“Let’s go a café and eat breakfast okay?”

“Okay.” I just said.

“I’ll go take a shower before we go. I’ll not lock the door so you can also get ready if you want.” He then said and left for the bathroom. He didn’t say anything about yesterday, but I was glad. I wasn’t ready to think about it, yet. Somehow I wished we’d just forget about it, but I wasn’t able to. Never ever, I would be able to forget it.

 

Yunho

The shower was totally relaxing and my hangover seemed to get better. But every drop of hot water made me remember last night. I was trying to banish it out of my mind, but it kept coming back and suddenly I realized that my heart was racing like hell as if it was going to jump out of my ribcage. Then I was suddenly startled by the opening of the door. The walls of the shower were fogged, so I could barely see Jaejoong and he could barely see me, but I was kinda glad about that. I nervously ended my shower. I dried my body with a towel and rubbed my hair with it until it was at least not soaking wet anymore. Then I put the towel around my waist and got out of the shower. Jaejoong was brushing his teeth, looking at the mirror. Our eyes met, but he immediately broke the contact. He finished and washed his face, while I was putting on lotion on my body.

“Jae? Would you help me? I can’t reach my back, would you put on the lotion for me?” I then asked and Jaejoong looked at me as if I had asked him to marry a dog. But he then hesitatingly nodded and took the lotion. I turned around so that he was facing my back. When his hands carefully touched my skin I closed my eyes. He was touching me as if he was protecting me from shattering and that gesture seemed so full of…love and care. He softly allotted the lotion and at some point my thoughts drifted away to imagining how his hands would trail along my whole body. A shiver ran down my spine and my eyes flew open just like last night, I couldn’t hold back anymore.

 

Jaejoong

Yunho suddenly turned around and pushed forward. I instinctively walked backwards until my back met the wall. Yunho looked straight into my eyes with an intense stare that made me have goosebumps all over. He slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My heart started to beat faster. I dropped the lotion. Yunho got closer to my face and I could feel his hot breath against my skin. I felt dizzy but I kept trying to make my mind stay clear.

“Y-Yunho…you…please stop.” I wanted to say loud and convincing but it was only a mumbled whisper. I swallowed when one of his hands wandered up my body to my neck and to my cheek. His hands were so warm. When he was about to overcome the last distance to kiss me I finally found the strength to escape his grip.

“You’re still drunk!” I said and left the bathroom with a loud shut of the door.